The Love of Two Killers

Author's note: I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked really hard on this for months. I hope you enjoy.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Chapter Two

Jeff was stunned to see Laughing Jack sitting there. Jeff slipped on the window sill, but caught himself before he plummeted 6 stories to the ground. Rebel heard the noise, and cautiously walked to the window. Laughing Jack not understanding her actions, he asked her, “Rebel, what are you doing?” She looked at him and told him, “Jacky, be quiet. I heard something.” They both looked at the window, and Rebel slowly walked to the window again.

She drawed the curtain back to see Jeff the Killer looking right at her. She jumped back, not realizing who it was at that exact moment. She looked at him closer, she gasped and stepped away from the window, anger coursing through her veins.

She remembered the man that killed her parents all those years ago. The one that made her dream of the day of her killing him. The man that gave her the scar to remember him by. The man she hated most. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing her hand landed on, a meat cleaver.

She ran back upstairs to see Laughing Jack struggling to fight off Jeff the Killer. She ran toward them, swinging the cleaver at Jeff hitting him in his bicep. He screeched and inspected his arm.

He glared as best as his lidless eyes would let him. He looked Rebel blankly in the eyes, and he pounces at her. Forgetting his feelings for her and going for the attach. She moved out of the way in a second's glance. She swings the cleaver quickly attaching his hip. He gasps gripping his side, falling to the ground.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »