My Boyfriend is tthe Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Chapter 2

****Bryce's POV****

I'm standing here talking to my, what most people would call, 'friends' but I call them pack mates, by the flag pole. I'm Bryce the alpha of the most fearsome pack in the Northwest.

"Hey Bryce. Do you think you'll find her here, " My Beta Chad asks.

"I don't know bro. I really hope so. "

We're talking about about finding my mate and the Luna or female version of the alpha. Almost instantly after I answer him I get wrapped in an intoxicating smell. My wolf dances in my head and screams mate over and over again. I turn around and find a girl staring at us as if she doesn't know what to do and I whisper just loud enough for them to hear, mate. And turn to face them as she walks away and the bell rings.

I walk to my first class and smell it again as I walk in the door to the classroom and I spot her sitting by herself in the back trying to hide from everyone. And as soon as the teacher introduces me I walk to the back of the classroom and sit by her.

*****Amelia's POV*****

I'm sitting at the back of the class as the door opens and in walks the guy that I saw standing by the flag pole earlier. The teacher introduces him to the class and I hear him come sit by me. In the middle of class,  I see a note land on the corner of my desk and grab it before the teacher see's it. I um fold it and read it under my desk.  It reads,

Hi, I'm Bryce. What's your name?

I look over at the guy who came in and sat beside me and write back,

I'm Amelia

I throw it back at him and watch it land on his desk.

****Bryce's POV****

I send her a note telling her my name and asking for hers and while she looks at it I mind link Chad, Chloe and Chase and tell them that I found my mate and am currently sitting by her. As soon as I finish telling them the note lands back on my desk. I read it to find out her name is Amelia. At that time, go figure, they all ask me what her name is. I tell them and write something else on the note and send it back.

********************************
As we leave the classroom she hands me the note and I read it and see she answered my question the way I hoped she would.

Then I think to myself, I'll see you at lunch Amelia.

****Amelia's POV****

I walk away from him after handing him his note back after class. I will be sitting with him at lunch. And as I think this I start to realise my cheeks got red as I thought about him. Am I seriously falling for him already. Well to be honest, he is really cute. I laugh to myself as I think this. I get through all my other classes that I have before lunch and as soon as I'm done with my last class before lunch and the bell rings, I run as fast as I can down to the caffateria, get my food and sit at a random table and wait for him and his friends to come join me.

Then almost as soon as I sit down they come in and get their food then come to sit with me.

*****Bryce's POV*****

I look at her and she seemed to be really scared to have us there so I try and talk to her.

"Hi, how are you?"

She looked over at me and seemed a little scared and said, "I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good too. If you don't mind I'd like you to meet some of my friends."

She looks back at me and says, "OK."

"So," I look over at Chad, "This is Chad, there's Chloe, and finally we have Chase."

They all wave and say it's nice to meet her. She just looks at them like she's not sure what to say.

She's sitting over by Chloe and Chloe says," You're shy, aren't you?"

She leans over to Chloe and says, "They kinda scare me," as she looms over at me and the guys.

Chloe says, "Oh, them, they're nicer than they look. They won't bite. I promise."

After Chloe says that she brightens up a little and smiles saying, "Okay."

**Chloe's POV**

I look over at the guys and can tell Bryce is worried that she's scared of them as she sits with us. Bryce introduces us to her but she didn't really pay attention so I lean over and say, "Hi, I'm Chloe it's nice to meet you."

She looks at me and smiles again and says, "I'm Amelia, but I like to be called Milly."

"Well then, Milly. I'm guessing you're new here? Oh, and sorry about the guys."

"Ya and it's ok just never seen anyone like them before. I just moved here from New York. I'm thinking now that I've got some friends that I'll be able to get used to being in a new town."

"Oh, I've never been to New York and let me just say that Bryce has a huge crush on you already and he gets really protective over girlfriends. And he wants to know if you wanna come over after school and hang. And don't worry, I'll be there too."

She nods her head a little and says, "Sure let me make sure that my moms ok with it and you'll have to give me a ride."

I look over at where the guys are and look back at her and say, xYa, why not."

"Ok. Well, um, let me give you my number so I can text you to let you know if my moms ok with it."

So she gives me here number and I text her so she has mine and we head to our next class. Then as soon as school ends I get a message from Amelia saying she can come.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »