L.I.F.E.

Author's note:

Life is for everyone people. Let others know that!

Author's note:

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

Swings

“... life is like riding a swing, you hold to it tight and start moving, you go high and low, when you’re up you know you will get low and when you’re at your low you push harder to get up, and sometimes you need a push from someone to take you up,” the screen finished.
“What does that tell you?” the teacher Mr. Rumzed asked, “You, Jack!”
Of course, he calls me. “Um. It tells us that we all start in the low and as time goes by we get into the good life faster,” I said.
“Ipsum bonum, Jack!”
RING!
Great now I can go leave and go right back to terrible classes. History. I do not hate it, but, I don't love it either. At least I have 10 minutes to talk to my friends.

“Hey Jack!” my best friend Reyna shouted across the whole entire Fourier.
“Hi Reyna, what are you doing?”
“Nothing much. Living life. What did you do in English?”
“We learned about Life. We watched a program about how life is like a swing. And more boring stuff.”
“Cool, cool. So there’s this free dinner happening at this new diner, wanna go?”
“Sure.” I said a little too quick, “What time?”
“I don't know yet, do you think you can pick me up?”
“I’m not sure,” I thought for a minute, “yeah, I think so. Maybe arou―”
RING!
Ok, that got annoying real quick.
“Talk to you later!” she quickly said.
“Yea.”
Time for History. Yay!

“Ok, so today we are going to be studying some Ancient Rome. Then next week we’ll be talking about the Ancient Greeks or maybe the Fall of Rome,” our teacher Mrs. Caswell told us reassuringly.
“May we talk about the fall first?” the nerdiest person, Mick Swift, asked.
“Sure Swiftie!” Mrs. Caswell said with a Latin accent.
Now I hate Mick. The teachers always call him ‘Swifty’ like it’s his real name. Welp. Now an hour and sixteen, wait, nope, an hour and fifteen minutes of the Great Fall of Rome.

Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »