Bitter Blood Dead By Daylight

Author's note:

The movies that inspired me was Sleepaway Camp, Sucker Punch and the author Stephen King.

Author's note:

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

The Drive

Its November 4th 1983, 7:30am.
"Nova! Nova, wake up sweetie!" Abigail howled. "What?" Nova questioned. "The vacation, sweet heart! Abigail exclaimed. "I picked out a nice and warm outfit for you." Nova puts on the large amount of clothing and slips up a few times, putting stuff on backwards. "How do I look?" Nova tested. "You look wonderful!” Abigail exclaimed. "It's a bit much, I can't move." Nova said. "Oh

It starts happy

shush, get to the door and wait for us. Here's your cane." Abigail said. "Logan, get up!" Abigail barked. "I'm up, I'm up." Logan said. The Burns family took almost 1 hour to get ready and then set sail. On the way there Abigail and Nova fell asleep. (It's now 8:30) "Wake up girls; we're going to a few stores before we get there." Logan exclaimed. "Nova, wake up, put your shoes on, we're going to a few stores" Abigail said in a tired tone. Nova grunted. Few minutes go by and the Burns’ arrived to a store. The store is plain and has supplies for skiing, they move on to a book store. Abigail was looking for a book Nova would like. Nova was with her just tapping, curious if Abigail finds anything good. She looked in the history and horror. Nothing... until she came across a book about historical masks. Abigail looked through with excitement. She told Nova everything about the book. Nova was just as excited. They bought the book and Abigail read the book to Nova, describing every detail about every single mask all the way there. "We're almost there, just 5 more minutes!" Logan said with joy. The Burns’ winter vacation to Hunt Hollow Ski has begun.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »