Never ending love | Teen Ink

Never ending love

May 25, 2016
By Anonymous

Author's note:

I think this is an ok story but it could get better.

On a rainy day, In October, a family was moving into the haunted Malcom house.
“Jessica, will you get Inez out the car?” My mom spoke as I was getting out of the car. I nodded and walked over to Inez does side of the car, as I was walking around the car I looked at the house want to see a cheap house with mold but to my surprise it was the opposite. I looked at beautiful house that was fit for a queen. I open the door to let Inez out of her car seat. I have always been jealous of Inez even though she is 4 years old. He has beautiful long blond hair with Icey blue eyes; she is like the princess of the new house. I on the other hand had long black hair with brown eyes and I was 19.
“I can see Betty through the window; she has blood running down her head. We should help her.”
I didn’t look up I thought that it was all in her head knowing that she is 4 years old. I just nodded and picked her up and started walking towards the front of the house. I opened the door to the house and looked around in amazement. The living room was the size of a ball room in a princess movie. At the far left of the room there was a stair case. The room was dusty so you could see the footprints in the room, for some reason there was footprints going up the staircase.  I put Inez on the ground; I grabbed her hand and dragged her up the stairs. We spent a minute trying to get up the stairs so I picked Inez up to get up the stairs faster. When I turned around I could see a feminine figure at the bottom of the staircase. The woman was not a part of my family because she had an hour glass figure that only Inez had. I quickly picked Inez up and ran to the nearest room. It happened to be one of the many bathrooms in the beautiful house we were going to call home. I looked around for any kind of object that could cause harm, I ended up finding a pocket knife in the moveable mirror I knew it wouldn’t do much damage but it was something. The door knob started shaking faster than humanly possible, banging was booming through the room as Inez started crying. I opened the door to see who it was and see if I could make them go away. As soon as I put my hand on the door knob I pulled it with much force to make sure that the mystery person would be surprised and not have time to run. I looked up and down the hallway and I couldn’t see any one running away so I tried to forget about it but it always crept back into my mind.

“It’s ok it is gone.” I said as I tried to comfort Inez. About two hours of watching princess movies on my phone Inez forgot about the incident. It was now about 2:00PM so I started to unpack my stuff. Inez’s stuff was already unpacked because of my mom, mom left about 3 hours ago to get food but she hasn’t come back yet but I thought the store was just far.
After we unpacked all of my stuff it was 9:00PM and Inez was already tired so I was going to give her a bath. I was almost the first step of the staircase when the doorbell rang, I didn’t know who it was so I had Inez sitting on the couch far from the door and got a knife from the kitchen and went to the door slowly opening it to see three dark figures but more defined and really tall.
“Hey Jess.” One of the men said. After he said that I knew it was my best friend’s Cameron, Nash, and Nate. I told them off on how they scared me dressing in all black in front of my door in the middle of nowhere.
“We wanted to visit so we did,” Nate said, while pushing his way into my house. When all three got into the house I locked the door and called for Inez. She came out of her hiding spot and immediately jumped in Cameron’s arms.
“Cam, I missed you.” Inez said while hugging him.
“I missed you too Izzy.” All three boys got hugs from Izzy. I find it quite cute that they all had nicknames for each other. Inez had Izzy, Cameron had Cam, Nash had Nashty, And Nate had Pretty boy. I just call Cameron cam and they all call me jess. Nash has bright blue eyes like Izzy but had soft brown hair; he is also quite pale he was 19. Cam has a nice jaw line; he also had beautiful brown eyes and soft brown hair, he was also tan, he was18. Nate has a sharp jaw line with dark blue eyes and long brown and blond hair; he was pale but darker than Nash he was 19. They all were around 6’1 and they were all handsome but I always thought of them as friends.
“Can Pretty boy, Cam, and Nashty stay the night please?” Izzy said while giving me a puppy dog look. I looked at the boys to see if they wanted to. On the outside they said they didn’t care but I can see it in their eyes they really wanted to but I didn’t know why.
“Yes they can, did you ask them?” I said looking at her. She asked and they all said yes at the same time. Izzy and I giggled while the boys turned a deep shade of red. I had Cam, Nash, and Nate give Izzy a bath knowing it will be hard for them. 20 minutes went by and all the boys came out with a tired look. I looked them up and down noticing that they were soaking wet. Izzy came running out to tell me goodnight.
“Were you being nice?” I asked her while looking at the boys.
“Yes?” she said while dragging the “s” out. I nodded my head knowing she was mean but I thought it was funny. I took her to her bed room while the boys were showering and put Inez to bed telling her a good night story. When I was almost at the end of the story I saw Inez was asleep so I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and left the room. As soon as I walked away from the bedroom I ran into all the boys.

 “I’ll show you to your rooms, but you have to be quiet.” All of the boys nodded as we started to walk down the dark hallway. I got to nashty’s room and led him to bed. He was acting like a child and wanted me to tuck him in. I made him lie down and put the covers on him. I was starting to walk away to show the others to their rooms but Nash wouldn’t let me go. I gave him a kiss on the forehead as I did to Inez. This process went on until they were all in bed.
I went to my room and carefully lied down and slowly drift away. By that time it was 12:00, around 2 hours later I was woken up by my bed shifting down slowly. I looked at the person who turned out to be Nate.
“I couldn’t sleep looks like the boys couldn’t either.’ He said while giggling. I was confused until I looked around. I saw all the boys on my bed. It was quite funny because of how they were positioned. The six foot boy we call Cam was lying at the foot of my queened size bed, Nash was to my left and Nate was taking place on my right. I fell asleep while smiling because I am truly happy that these guys were my best friends. The sun was shining through my curtains and it hit me in the face causing me to wake up. I looked around to see if anyone else was awake, they were all asleep. It was a new day today being Thursday. I slowly began to fall asleep ignoring the sun. As soon as my eyes fluttered shut I heard a huge bang like someone was the size of Nash fell off the bed. All of the boys woke up wondering about the sound.
“Stay here I will check on Izzy.” I said sounding confident, I was really scared I just couldn’t let the boys know or they would freak out. I crawled over Cam and made my way to the door until something pulling on my wrist to hold me back. It was Nate pulling my wrist but Cam and Nate behind him. They said they were going so I figured there was no point in arguing with them. When I was a few feet away from Izzy’s door Nash and Cam grabbed my hand while Nate held onto Nash’s hand. I could tell the boys were scared so I told them I would go in and they stay outside, Of course that didn’t work.
“We are men, we aren’t scared… but you go first.” Cam said while pushing me to the door. I giggled and pushed open the door only to find Inez in the corner crying. Cam ran to Inez and took her out of the room without looking around. Nash looked like a ghost while Nate was covering his eyes. Cam soon came back into the room and looked at the beat up wall. He started yelling my name telling me we had to leave. I looked at the wall for the first time noticing that there was a huge hole in it with what looks like blood written on the walls. It simply said “OUT”.  I told Nash to take care of Izzy so Cam Nate and I can pack our stuff. I packed all my stuff and decided to look for my mom. I informed the buys and they said they would wait in the cars. Nate came here with Nash while cam brought his tour van. I looked in every room in the house until I gave up. I was walking to the front to leave but I saw the basement door cracked open. I went down the unsafe steps. On my way down I felt gooey things under my shoes. I was trying to find the light switch. I fell over what felt like a stick but kept moving, after a few minutes I found the light switch and turned it on. I looked down at my now red shoes, I was wearing white ones but I thought I put on my red ones. I looked around until I saw a red substance oozing from a box. I opened the box and found a dismembered body at the top I saw my mom’s head soaked in blood. I quickly ran up the stairs while grabbing all the money I could and jumped in Cam’s van. I texted Nash to follow Cam while Cam was heading towards a hotel. I was the only one with Cam because Nash was with Izzy and Nate. I gave all the money to Cam because I didn’t want to lose it’s probably had about $100,000 which was a surprise to me because growing up mom said we never had any money.

An hour went by and we were still looking for hotel. I decided that we will all sleep in Cameron’s van because there is enough room for all of us. I told the boys that we were all going to take turns driving. Nash and Cam already did there turn so It was me and Nate that had to drive. Nate went to drive His car and I drove the van. It was now 10:00 pm and I told the boys till 1:00am so Nate and I had time to sleep. We switched off every three hours. Izzy woke up saying that she was hungry so we went to Taco Bell. Cam was driving so it was really his choices. Nate was the first one done so he went to sleep. Cam and Nash are straight but they have some sort of bromance and cuddle. I went to Inez after she finished her food and we watched funny movies on the laptop Cam had in his van. While Inez was watching the movies I thought everything was my fault, the reason mom died was because I let her leave without going with her. I wanted what was best for Inez so I had a deep conversation with the boys.
“So, I don’t know if you already know but my mom is dead… and I fully take responsibility.” The buys all gasped as I told them this. I went deeper down and did what I thought was right. “If anything else bad was to happen I want YOU three to take care of Inez and provide what is best.” Nate was going to say something but was quickly cut off by Cam.
“Nothing will happen you need to stay, you HAVE to stay.  We all need you.” Cam voice boomed while his eyes were becoming glossy. I hugged them all but I hugged Cam the longest telling him that everything will be alright and if I did leave I would always find them no matter what.

I heard another big bang just like the one in the house and that’s when I panicked. I looked for everyone meaning Nash, Nate, Cam, and Izzy. Everyone was in front of me so I calmed down. The boys and I had looked around to see what was wrong, but nothing was found. Nash being Nash wanted to go swimming. I put my bathing suit and headed to YMCA.  20 minutes after I had already I gotten in to the pool I felt my hair being pulled. I got out of the pool thinking that my bathing suit was pulling it. As I headed for the restrooms I felt a force pulling my hair. I was screaming as I had to pull out my own hair. Blood Gur tiling screams came out of my mouth while pulling out my hair just to be freed. My head was now dripping in blood as I saw nothing. I texted Nash to come over to bathroom alone. I told him I was leaving to make sure that they were all safe. I then told him to send Cam after our 5 minute hug. He told me that he will find me and he will always be home and when I am ready to come back. I cried as I saw Cam coming towards me with a big smile. I told him I was leaving and that I wanted him to make sure Izzy never got hurt.  I gave him what felt like an hour, a ten minute hug while my head was aching in pain. He then directed Nate to where I was. I ran to him hugging him tightly telling him that I love them all and that I will find them. Nate was full on crying. Cam came back with glossy eyes that matched the little girl in his arms. It was Izzy, I had to say goodbye. “I will see you soon I promise.” I said while giving Inez a hug. I soon left and it has been a years since I have seen them. 

The author's comments:

i didnt know how to turn into nash's point of view so i just put it.

*Nash’s p.o.v.*
It has been a year and two month’s since I have seen Jessica. The boys and I miss her. Izzy Cry’s herself asleep almost every day. Today I wanted to get Inez out of the house so we went to the store. I remember telling Jessica that we were always going to be at home and she haven’t come back yet, I hope she does soon or I will lose all hope. I brought all the boys to come along because we were all like a family. We soon go to the store and had gotten everyone out. We all have a job but not everyone has it. We tour around the world with Inez and make fans happy while making money. Cam wanted to get some stake for dinner which happened to be by the fish.
“That’s Nashty!” Inez yelled. Cam was laughing so hard he was crying while Nate was making sure that he vined it all. Everyone was staring at her which made me laugh even more. I passed a girl who looked in her twenties and had black hair that reached to her lower back, a lot like Jessica’s.
“I miss Jessica a lot.” Inez said while Cam, Nate, and I nodded. The young lady looked at us and started crying. Cam yelled while giving her a big hug. It was Jessica. He was screaming that he missed her and that she was never going to leave again. Nate was surprised and started to cry while they were hugging. Inez soon caught up and screamed for Jessica to get her. I waited until they were done and that’s was when it was my turn. I gave her a hug telling her that we would never forget her and for now on we are together forever. Everyone in the store looked at us crazy but we didn’t care because we were happy and that was all that mattered. We soon go everything we needed and more. Nate and Cam wanted to buy Best friend bracelets for all of us and matching shirts. Jessica was smiling the whole time and I could tell that nothing could bring us apart. Me and the boys brought both of the girls on tour with us and introduced Jessica to the others. They all ended up friends and got bracelets on them also. Nothing could be better.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.