my thoughts | Teen Ink

my thoughts

November 6, 2015
By batgirl202010, Battle creek, Michigan
More by this author
batgirl202010, Battle Creek, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

this is all about my life 

Has anyone ever told you to go kill yourself ?? well alot of ppl tell me to go kill myself its like you don't think i try to like every night ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i don't understand why ppl have to be so rude to ppl that have not done anything to them and kids now days should know if they are bullying that they should stop bc all they are doing is killing the kids they are hurting but they don't understand that bc it's not them.

i'm sick of hearing on the news that another kid killed themselves bc they were getting bullied. Don't all the bullies get that they are killing kids they know???? I have got bullied my whole life  and i am 13 right now april 12th i will be 14 and i have depression and i am suicidal  but no one knows that bc everyday i have a mask on my face it's called the fake smile but ppl only see the smile not the mask and they don't know that it's fake they all think it's real .

You might be wondering why i put a fake smile on everyday well i'll tell you why i put  fake smile on everyday so everyone thinks i okay i don't want everyone to know that i'm not okay i want them to think i'm perfectly fine that all i want.

have you ever just wondered why so many kids these days like to hurt each other  it's not fun bc if you are the getting picked on them u might start hurting other kids bc u got hurt or you might start to hurt yourself well guess what i'm here to tell you it's not worth it.

if you are having suicidal thoughts tell someone ,tell your mom or dad just tell someone because not to get all religious but god put you on this earth for a reason . you have a purpose to be here everyone does. you may not think it's a good reason but i beat it is. when you grow up you might look back and say wow that girl was right i do have a purpose to be alive and on this earth i'm happy i did not commit suicide.

did you know every 15 seconds somewhere in the world a teen ,adult, child commits suicide???? well if you didn't know that now you know…..look i am writing this because i know how it is  to feel all  of this really i'm still going through this crap .

yes i put on a fake smile everyday but i don't do it so everyone thinks i'm ok i do it so i don't hurt people because if you or anyone could read my mind you would bein tears. i have a rough but strong heart, and i don't know how to show my love or care for someone no one has ever showed me how so yeah……

i get bullied everyday i get called fat and useless but you know what i just put on a smile on my face , i act like they don't hurt me but deep down they are killing me with all those hurtful words …..i don't understand how ppl can be so rude and mean like that it's like r u kidding me kids that you know and grew up with are killing themselves bc of you can't you see that?.....

ok so last night i told someone  that i was going to overdose so they call 911 i am kinda happy they did bc right as i was about to put the pills in my mouth my moms boyfriend called me downstairs, i was taken to the hospital told them i was about to but my moms boyfriend called me down because the cops was asking for me then i ended up here so yeah

when i got home from the hospital it was around like 11 at night.i went to school the next day mostly everyone was on a field trip  but on my way to the busses after school i had like 5 people tell me that daniel was breaking up with me so ever since i got on the bus i have been quiet i haven't talked that much so far of the day and i really don't want to talk at all i just want to go home.

and one of my best friends (he is a guy) emailed me saying daniel is telling everyone that you smoke i just want to cry because no matter what i do something always goes wrong so everyone who told me i am a mess up and i should not be alive they are right i shouldn't be here  but you know what god has a plain for me and that is why i am here on this earth…….

i am a strong girl and yes i do have problems and hobbies  but i am trying to fix and brake them because i am learning how to handle things but sometimes i need an adult to help me because maybe it out of my reach to deal or take care of it so yeah if  are trying to put me down have fun with that because you can put someone down when someone is already on the ground buhh!!!

but hey this is life  and in life people go through different thing because everyone is  different and we all do thing differently than everyone els. but hey if you are the type of person who like to judge people because what they do or whatever then you should find people that are just like you because if i was your friend and you judged me and crap then i would rather be friends with an annoying person the you because i'm the type of person who does not deal with that kind of crap just saying.ok so people say i am just looking for attention i don't really i don't like to be noticed i don't know why i just  don’t really i don’t even like people to poke me or touch me i am just protective of myself like that. you can judge me all you want i don't care.

everyday their is at least one person who makes me smile and that is my “sister(‘s)” i don't know why but when i'm sad or depressed they can always make me smile. but you got to remember i am a really weird person and so are they because if they weren't i would not talk or hang out with them just saying.

last night i cried myself to sleep because i told this guy i really like him but i missed my chance because this one girl that was like my sister decided to go through my friends and add my guy friends and now she is dating one yeah he's my ex but i really like him i never really knew if my love was real for him but a day before they got together i realized it was real but last night i told him and all he said was i will always remember you as one of my best friends i started crying my eyes out!!

like 3 days ago his girlfriend was hanging out with this 17 year old i know and they dated and the day they hung out they made out i told her boyfriend he doesn't care how does he not care i even showed him proof but oh well i guess he will never believe me. and before they started dating we would call each other and when one of us had to go i would say bye he would say love you to me that always made me smile because i knew a guy that i knew and almost grew up with loves me but all that has changed :(

but i guess i will just go on being sad and depressed because i was so stupid to break up with him , I'M SO STUPID!!!! i wish i was not stupid i will always miss him i think i lost him for good because we don't really talk anymore since they got together but yeah imma just have to forget all of the good times and bad times between me and him …… hopefully that's possible and if so i hope i can do it  because if i can't then i don't know what imma do prolly just be depressed. :(

now i just can’t stop thinking about all the s*** because i really like him but idk what to do.bc i really like him but he doesn't care he says he does but really he doesn't i can tell when he is lying i've known him for a very very long long time since like 2nd grade.but right now i and in band
and after band and history imma just blast my music and not talk to anyone.

i just how when i need someone to talk to or something no one is their but when someone else needs someone to talk to i'm always there and people only text me if they need something i am tired of people doing that to me it's stupid.

so there's this song that always made me smile no matter what was happening but now it just makes me wanna cry bc there was this guy that i dated and that was our song, last night i sent it to him and he asked me why i sent the song to him i asked him if he remembers the song he said no. i started crying i asked him if he cared he said he dont like me like that anymore but he will remember as one of this best friends i could not stop crying at all.

so last night i told him i can't stay around i have to leave bc it will hurt less if i let go bc everytime i tighten my grasp it hurts more everyday i think about him but i need to let go,yeah it's going to be hard but i gotta do it.
because if i don't i will just keep getting hurt, i use to be strong but now i have lost my strength.


yeah ik in life we all have our own problems but i put other  people's problems before mine because i think no one should have to go through what i go through it's not fun, most days i just wish i was not like the way i am or that i was someone else but every now and then i think to myself god put me here for a reason and i need to figure why he put me here in this lifetime.

but i haven't found out why he has put me here, i just wish i knew :(
but you know what life is a mystery nobody but god knows the future we only know what happened in the past #LIVELIFETOTHEFULLEST!!!!!!!

but you can't just always live life to the fullest …...yeah things are going to mess up but hey that's the beauty of life!!...... have you ever heard the quote,..... its easier to let go then holding on????? if if not u just did and it's true it's way easier to let go then holding on to someone if u dont get it imagine holding on a rope, you wrapped it around our hand so you kinda have a better grasp someone starts pulling on it it starts to hurt ur hand it makes it bleed then when you let go it feels better a lil….

that's how it mostly feels but when you let go of the rope u can start again but with people … once you let go it's hard to hold them again…...so befor you decide you want to hold someone in our life think about the possibilities and what could happen. i just don't like to see people get hurt or sad because i know how it is and it's not very fun.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.