To Be Thin

Cameron S.
To Be Thin

Camila is an ordinary girl. Maybe that is the problem...ordinary just isn't good enough here. She lives in a city that runs on body physique. The city is divided into separate towns based on how fat a person is, and the best, most successful people called the Pros live in the center. Pro Center.
     There are two people in charge of the city. Mia and Ana. Ana is in charge of switching people to different parts of the city once they lose weight, and basically everything else regarding weight-loss. Mia is in charge of the punishment issued to those who overindulge in food, and binge.
     Follow Camila through her journey to Pro Center. She is determined to get there, and will risk anything to succeed. To be thin. Maybe even her life.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

EW12342 said...
Jun. 14, 2015 at 8:06 am
I have struggled with an eating disorder (In fact, I have a book published about it- Memoir- not a very creative name) for a while and I think this book is very well written and inspiring. Great job!
stifler513 said...
This is a very moving story,it's been a very long time since a book has given me goosebumps way too go i look forward to your future stories
smedleigh replied...
Why thank you!
readinggirl said...
This is a very creative story, and I think it will help people have a better understanding of the psychological struggles of people with eating disorders.
smedleigh replied...
Thank you! I really hope it does.