Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The Unbreakable Glass Wall

The Unbreakable Glass Wall

Clara B.
The Unbreakable Glass Wall

Sometimes I felt like I was just running in circles. People stepped into my path, lead me off, and threw me back. They’d lie and pressure me trying to get what they wanted and when they didn’t, they hated me. I didn’t think they could see the pain, heartbreak, and tears left in my eyes. Sometimes I wondered if true love really existed or if it’s something this world made up just to please themselves.
      I felt like I went through pain all my life. No one understood me. Sometimes it was like I had no one to talk to. I was tired of making the same mistake, I mean, wouldn’t you? I hadn’t hurt anyone, and quit frankly I didn’t know how I learned to deal with it. Actually I never did. Something happened and I was left alone in my room, listening to music, and eating cookie dough ice cream (aka: depressing ice cream). I guess I might have overreacted a little bit, but it had been painful. Sleepless nights, crying a lot, keeping to myself, and being quiet. My friends worried a little bit but they’d get more or less annoyed. They eventually got used to it though. Obviously, I was better. Every mistake I learned from. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, right?