Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The Crimson Cloak

The Crimson Cloak

Destiny G.
The Crimson Cloak
Summary: A small village with an even smaller population, is endangered by a growing wolf population. What the villagers don't know is that the men that have just turned eighteen who go on their very first hunt die for a very specific reason. An average of three out of the twenty-five of the eighteen year old boys who go survive. Why is that? Luna Colay has to find out in order to keep her childhood friend, Tuck, by her side. If she fails, everything that has ever mattered to her will be lost. That is precisely why she cant fail. Its more than just her own life that's at stake...

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Greekyogurt said...
I would like to thank my awesome fans on Teen Ink! 108 people have read my story The Crimson Cloak. Thank You all so much! Check out this facebook page Payton Welsh if you'd like to know more about my stories! Thank You.

Greekyogurt said...
Hello! I'd like to thank my awesome fans on Teen Ink! 108 people haave read my novel! Check out my facebook page Payton Welsh if you want to learn more about my stories. Thank You!

Greekyogurt said...
If you like this book then cimment on it! If I get 50 good comments then I'll add more to it!

Greekyogurt said...
Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:38 am
I'll be adding new chapters every week! Hope you guys like this!