Dreaming Big

Author's note: It is what i always wanted to happen to me. I would want my dreams to come true and become a world known performer.
Author's note: It is what i always wanted to happen to me. I would want my dreams to come true and become a world known performer.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

It all Starts here

This morning I woke up, got out of bed and headed downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast before we left on our big trip to California later on today. Our plane leaves at noon so I ate quickly and looked at the clock. I had a couple hours to get ready since it’s only nine O’ clock. I helped my mom clean up the kitchen and headed back upstairs to get in the shower. I was in the shower for about twenty minutes. I got out, dried off, and threw on some black yoga pants that
Hope you like it!
I had bought at Victoria’s Secret, and a t-shirt that I got in California last year. It was Pink with some lettering on it that read “Aeropostale”. I went back into my bathroom, blow dried my hair, and decided to curl it. Time went by quickly when I curled my hair, because I have extremely thick hair I didn’t pay attention to the clock, but when I looked at the clock, it read eleven fifteen.
We arrived at the airport about twenty minutes later and we sat and waited to be called to board the plane. We waited for about ten more minutes. The intercom came on “Now boarding for California.” We grabbed our bags and headed for the place where our bags would end up on the plane. After we placed them on the belt, we headed for security, we had to take off our shoes, my mom had to take off her belt and we put our phones into a bucket. They went through the conveyer belt to be checked. We stepped through security, and got our shoes back on, and we were now headed towards the plane. The trip took 7 ½ hours and we needed a car when we arrived.
The car I decided to rent was a Nissan Altima coupe. We got the car and drove off the lot with it. We had arrived at the hotel we were staying at about fifteen minutes later. We were in the heart of California. Where regular people like me become movie stars or singers. This is the place where I wanted my dreams to come true. I am a singer, I love to perform. It’s what I have been doing since I could even make a sound, before I could make out any words. We checked into the hotel and got to our room. It was about eight thirty when my mom decided to take us out for dinner. We had chosen to go to Dairy Queen because it was fast and cheap. We ate and laughed at the many jokes being made by my little brother Matt, who is thirteen and he made everyone laugh, even my little sister Emma laugh, she is six. She doesn’t laugh as much as she used to, she laughed a lot more when our dad was around.
My dad had passed away from a car accident about a year and a half ago. I still miss him, but I wish that my mom would get out there again and meet somebody just as great as my dad. I tried to push my mom on going on more dates but so far she has only been on two. We were in LA, where anything can happen.
It’s heartbreaking to see her all sad, but lately her smile has been coming back, and I don’t have a clue to why. All I know is that I loved seeing her smile again. I would love to say thank you to whomever or whatever was making her happy again. Once we were done with dinner we walked out of DQ and the sun was still up. The hot wind was still blowing as it did when we first arrived. This was my favorite kind of weather. It was warm all the time, the sun was always shining. I was always thinking that I was born in the wrong state. 18 years ago, I was born in Minnesota, it is pretty cold up there and I am summer baby, I love the warm weather. I wasn’t a huge fan of the snow, it’s wet and cold all the time, and just wasn’t the best to walk in or to drive in.
We went and drove around town saw the walk of fame. This was the first time Matt and Emma had been to California. It showed on their faces how much they enjoyed it down here. I know they hated it in Minnesota because Matt and Emma would always get sick. We decided to head back to the hotel. It was about ten O’ clock when we arrived. My mom had put Matt and Emma to bed, I got ready for bed and my mom and I decided to stay up and watch “Breaking Dawn Part 2.” After the movie it was about twelve forty five. I was exhausted from all the flying from the day before and just needed to get some sleep.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »