Succubi Queen | Teen Ink

Succubi Queen

May 1, 2013
By heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio
More by this author
heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio
14 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't let your past define who you are today. Your so much more than that.


Chapter 1
Astrea
English is so boring, especially being the first period of the damn day. The clock is ticking away and all I want to do is put my zebra pants on and curl back into bed. I would do that except that something awkward yet awesome just happened. My name is Astrea Solan and I just saw the most beautiful thing ever walk into the classroom. He looked at the teacher Ms. Colt, and cleared his throat “Are you Ms. Colt?” “Yes I am and you must be our new student Kourtez Alston right?” “Yes I am” “Well you can sit next to Astrea, Astrea please raise your hand” I slowly rose my hand in disgust because she would put the new student by me to show him an example of how not to be someone like me. But its ok he just walked slowly towards me while all the girls in class followed him with hungry eyes. “Your Astrea” “Yea” “Ok” “Ok class who knows what event happened in April 15, 1912? Astrea?” Oh, thanks call on me, “The Titanic sunk” “How many survivors?” “At least 705” “Good you were paying attention to the video yesterday” “Ha”. I hate this teacher, BRING, finally the bell rang to end class. I walked out of my classroom to see my big boobed best friend in the whole world waiting for me to walk to class since we have half our classes together. She was wearing black skinny tripp pants with a homemade crank shirt and black converses; she also had a pink tutu on with rainbow hair. I looked at her funny, “What?” “Black again Stephanie?” “Ya! It makes me look thinner!” “Any thinner and your boobs will get bigger.” “Gasp”. Its ok Jessica and I always joke around a lot. But when I sat there and saw her walk towards me it was a funny picture.
I ran to my last period of the day it was all the way to other side of the school so by the time I walked into the classroom I was out of breath and exhausted. So far all my classes had Kourtez in them but luckily Kourtez was not in my art class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out of the school towards my baby, it is a green 1997 Camaro, yes, I love the classics. I saw Kourtez walking out of the school looking around like a lost puppy then he spotted me damn, I was just about to drive off when two buses happened to get in my way. “Hey” “Hey” “Um, do you think I can get a ride mine is apparently either late or just not coming at all.” “Uh, sure why not” Great just when I wanted to get away from him he comes crawling back to me. “So where do you live?” “I live on Court Ave.” “Wait where?” “Court, why?” “Because I live on Court Ave.” “Oh, what’s your address?” “Its 513 yours?” “515” “You live next to me?!?!?!” “Yea I guess” he chuckled knowing that it was the plan to live next to the girl who is to become a queen of something she has no idea about.
So I dropped him off at my house and he walked to his and I walked into mine “Who’s that?” My mom was just sitting there looking oh so suspicious, “This new guy in school he asked for a ride and I kinda found out he lives next to me” “Such sarcasm, what you don’t like this kid?” “No it’s not like that I just didn’t expect for the new kid to live literally next door” “Oh” So I just went upstairs to my room and turned on my music as loud as I can and layed on my bed until I fell asleep.


Kourtez
It was about a week before I could get myself to start talking to Astrea, I really did not expect her to be so beautiful even if she did have on baggy jeans and a long sleeved shirt to cover up I’m hoping white colored skin? I walked to her house and I just stood there for about a while until I saw her parents coming out of the house with bags in their hands “Oh you must be the new kid hi I’m Victoria and that’s my husband Arnold. I’m going to guess that you already met Astrea Monday am I right?” “Yea; so where you are you guys going?” Please don’t take Astrea please. “Oh we are going to West Virginia for a month to see my father before he goes to the hospital for a very important surgery” “Oh well I hope you have fun and I hope he feels better” “Thanks” “Hey is Astrea home by chance?” “Yea she’s inside go on in” “Ok thanks” I walked into this house and was barked at by about 4 dogs that seemed to be in order from big too small. I looked around and called Astrea’s name, “Hold on!” I heard her yell and run down the stairs fast and it sounded like she was about to fall. “Mo- you’re not my mom...” “I know I just met your parents outside they just left” “What?” She ran to the door to find that they had already drove off, “Ok then; what do you want?” “I just wanted to know if you could show me around town” “Why me?” “Because you’re the only girl who will talk to me without drooling like a complete idiot” “oh” “Yea” “Ok let me lock up the place” she ran around the house locking every door and making sure the dogs were upstairs before leaving and while she was doing that I saw that she had about four to five cats that ran through the cat door to I’m guessing the basement. She finally walked outside and just completely yanked me out to lock the front door, “You gotta stop doing that” “Doing what?” “Just standing there like your hypnotized or something, it’s kinda freaky” “Oh sorry” We walked around town for about three hours and I finally looked at her “You’re the one” “What?!?” she looked at me like I just got down on my knees and declared my love to her, “You’re the hybrid queen and I’m here to protect you from harm of any kind” “um” “I know it’s hard to listen or to believe but it’s true” she just ran away like I pulled a gun out on her. “STAY AWAY FROM ME” “I’m not gonna hurt you at all my lady” “Stop!!!” we both stopped and looked over to see a man in all black grow wings and fly down to the ground “My name is Viktor and you”, pointing at Astrea, “are coming with me you little priss” “STAY AWAY FROM ME BOTH OF YOU” “Get over here!!” I tried to yell at her but she would not listen she just kept running so I changed my form into a lycan (werewolf) and ran after her picked her up and ran to a safe place. “Who are you and what do you want from me?!?!?!?” “I don’t want anything from you but your cooperation” she was panting like a dog when she was talking but then she stopped and bolted away from me into a car and it drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I cannot believe what I just saw that guy turn into!!” “Me either” Jessica had drove up seeing the incident and thankfully picked me up. “What was he doing to you” “He was trying to protect me from that winged man named Viktor” “Ok” “let’s go to my place and lock all the god damn doors and stay in my room” “Ok but we gotta bring food upstairs with us” “Ok you get the food and I’ll make sure all the doors are all locked and I’ll grab a few of Dad’s knives and we will go upstairs to my room k?” “K” and that’s exactly what we did and we stayed there until we fell asleep and made sure we had a knife in our hands. But something wasn’t right not with hissing coming out from my window.



Astrea
I hadn’t thought about what happened last week and quite frankly I don’t want to think about it. All I know is that when me and Steph walked inside the school we stayed at each others side until the end of the day then we drove to my house in my car we practically ran into the house and locked all the doors and windows like it was about to be run over by terrorists. We sat there and watched TV for about an hour until we heard someone or something knock on the front door. I looked to see Kourtez standing on the other side of my 4 1/2 inch wooden door with me standing with a k-bar in my hand ready to get on with whatever had to happen in the moment. I opened the slightly enough so he can hear me and not see me, “What do you want” “I would like to come in and talk” “why should I let you in my house after what happened” “ Because I have to apologize for what happened and I would like to explain to you what is going on” “hmmm” “Please” Damn this guy is going to make me melt “Fine but only for a few minutes” “Thanks” So I let him in and Jess looked at me horrified. “Why is he in here?” “He’s going to explain to us what’s going on here” “no funny business?” “No” I wasn’t expecting him to be so close to me but I will say he smells good... “I forgot to tell you that you are half vampire and half succubus” “WHAT?!?!!” Jess and I both looked at each other at awe and horror “Its ok you won’t hurt anybody if you learn to control yourself” He came up to me and just kissed me. “Why the hell did you do that?” “Just watch” I looked at myself and all of a sudden I felt some major pressure in my back. “Oh my god!!” Jess ran to the other side of the living room like I was about to kill her or something “what is it?” “Your back is moving” “what?” I looked at the mirror in the dining room and saw my back was legit moving “aaaahhhh!! What’s happening to me?” “You’ll see” I was freaking out majorly I had no idea if I’m going to die please god let me live! “Just relax nothing is going to happen except you might grow wings” I looked at Jess and I screamed my ass off until Kourtez came up and covered my mouth with his hand. “I’m sorry but could you please stop screaming” my back finally stopped hurting and Steph fainted I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I had huge black wings that was bright green at the tip or the bottom somewhere, I turned around and looked at Kourtez and fainted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a major headache “ugh my head is killing me” “I’ll take care of that” Kourtez came up to me and kissed me yet again “why do you keep doing that?” “Because I am a healer and a lycan” I tried to assert my attention to my headache but it seems to have gone away. “O well then thanks?” “You’re welcome” “smart ass” “I know” I looked around hoping to find Jess but I didn’t see her at all “Your friend is at home and I erased her memory of what happened yesterday when she wakes up she’ll just remember going home and sleeping all day long” “ok” “I know it’s a lot to learn and deal with but its your life and destiny” “but what if I don’t want to go along with my destiny?” “you unfortunately won’t have a choice” What?” “Don’t feel bad I didn’t have a choice either” “o” I just sat there staring at him and for some reason he seemed to be harmless like he couldn’t be dangerous in any way but in reality he’s very dangerous and still very good looking. “So what am I supposed to do now?” “Nothing I just have to take you to a different state so we can train you to control you powers” “I have powers? Yea right” “you do trust me you’ll find out soon enough” “ok then so what do I do about having you know” “what?” “Wings” “o they only come out when you’re thinking about letting them out” “ok” “you want to go for a walk?” “um sure” “ok then let’s go” so I was hungry as hell so we went to like about 3 fast food restaurants and I ate a lot until I felt like I gained about twenty pounds. “You eat a lot” “I know you got a problem?” “No I just didn’t know you could eat that much” “o” I have a lot to learn apparently.

Kourtez
When her wings came out of her back I was so surprised to see that she had a tattoo of wings on her back already with a lot of other tattoos which made me feel weird inside like I loved her look and I don’t know why she covers them up she’s absolutely beautiful “so I see that you have some tattoos” we were walking to the park when I finally broke the silence “um yea I’ve had them, for a while now” “don’t be embarrassed to show them it makes you more beautiful” “you think I’m beautiful?” “yea I thought that the first time I saw you I didn’t think that you would be so beautiful, I thought that I would have to deal with a girl whose a whore or who is very preppy; but you are so different and I love that” I think we might be having a connection in that moment because she smiled and looked away like she was embarrassed to smile, I took her chin and turned her face towards me “don’t be embarrassed to smile in front of me I know that you liked what I said and I didn’t expect to like you so much even though it’s been a month that we have known each other”. I looked down and into her eyes and saw sadness and loneliness I kept my eyes on her and kissed her tenderly on her soft lips and we stood like this for a while before we had to come up for air “I’m sorry I couldn’t help it” I felt bad that I took advantage like that “don’t be I was hoping that would happen actually” I looked at her and smiled so we started to walk again but this time I was still holding on to her hand and I don’t think she minded…

We walked for a while and we made sure to watch our backs from weird things. So we made it back to her house and we locked all the doors and windows before we sat down and ate something. “So how are you feeling?” “Eh I’m feeling ok” “I just wanted to make sure that you were ok since yesterday and have you talked to your friend lately?” “No” “well I would because she is starting to get worried about you because you’re not talking to her” “well what do I say to her?” “Just ask her how she is, remember she has no idea about what happened” “ok I’ll talk to her tomorrow” so we sat there for a while and we decided to watch a movie. We did exactly that and fell asleep after a while. It’s funny because we fell asleep holding hands.

Astrea
I woke up and realized that Kourtez was not lying next to me and that I was left alone on a Sunday morning and I was feeling nauseas about every time I got up and started walking. I decided that it was time to call Jess and talk to her. “Hello?” “Hey Jess it’s me” “hey what’s up?” “eh nothing just sitting here doing nothing so how are you feeling we haven’t talked in a while” “I’m doing fine, just have a headache and can’t remember anything that happened yesterday after I got home from school” “Well that’s good and don’t feel bad I can’t remember anything at all either and I feel like I’m going throw up every five seconds of the day” “oh I’m sorry I hope we feel better haha” Me too” “well hey I have to go mom is taking us out for breakfast” “ok bye “bye” So I hung up and just stood there for about five minutes until someone knocked on my door. “Who is it?!?” “it’s me Kourtez” I smiled and walked to the door until I looked out the door and saw the same guy who tried to kidnap me yesterday was standing on my front porch “aaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!” I told you that I would be back for you!” “KOURTEZ!!!” all of a sudden my wings came out of my back and I ran upstairs to the attic and made sure everything was locked and blocked. “Astrea” “aagghh” “it’s me Kourtez” “what are doing up here? In my attic upside down?” “Ummm... I like attics heh is a habit thing” “um ok but that dude that tried to kidnap me yesterday is back for me again and this time my wings popped out in front of him so I ran up here like a bat out of hell!” “Ah” “well what do we do” “he’s already gone” “what?” “He left about ten seconds ago” “oh” “its ok I’m here” then he fell off the rafters like a dumbass and stood up and gave me a sheepish grin. “Ok if you are going to sleep in my attic can you at least make sure you warn me first?” “Ok” “thank you very much” “I’m freezing” “I’m sure you are your sleeping in an attic” Kourtez just gave me look like he was saying thanks captain obvious! But you know what I guess life sucks when you have things to discover about yourself. I hated the fact that he just had to tell me what or who I am or for the fact that he made me grow wings and be half naked, but its ok because he is amazing I love his smile and his laugh I just hope he doesn’t find out that I’m starting to actually like him.
I hope that maybe just maybe I can wake up tomorrow and let this all be a dream because all this stuff of me being a queen or growing wings or even meeting Kourtez feels like nothing but a dream. But every time I wake up I know it’s not a dream and its reality, “Hey you ok?” Kourtez kind of snapped me out of my daydream thinking stage “yea I’m fine just thinking” “what are you thinking about?” “A lot of things especially about what’s been happening for the past week” “so is that a good thing or a bad thing?” “It could be either, I haven’t decided yet” “well let me know when you figure it out ok?” “ok” So for the rest of the day we talked about each other’s life and experiences and come to find out I had a lot going for me and Kourtez does too I just don’t think he realizes it yet.




Kourtez

Well Astrea had a lot to say about her life and she has a lot going on in her life more than I had expected. It’s a little different than what I had thought and that was that she was a preppy little girl with everything handed to her, everyone loving her, being stuck up. But she is completely opposite and it’s funny because she has a lot of family, she works for what she has, she hates preppy people, she is not stuck up, and she loves adventure. I just hope that this adventure would be something she would like to explore instead of tossing it away like my sister did when she found out that she was exactly like me and she just ran away and we haven’t seen her since. “So do you think that what’s happening to you is a good thing or do you think that you should throw it all away and forget that it even happened?” “I haven’t thought about it at all I‘m just thinking that whatever happens happens you know?” “Yea I know the feeling” I was hoping that she wouldn’t notice that I was talking about me starting to like her because I didn’t expect to like somebody on the job when I’m not supposed to anyway. Jeesh I’m in a world of hell right now, oh well I’ll figure it out soon. “I’m hoping that you would please tell me if you would like something to eat?” “What do you mean I love to eat” “I’m talking about something else to eat, not regular food...” “Ummm?” “You’re a vampire and vampires need more than just human food to live off of to stay alive and strong.” “Oh you mean blood?” “Kind of yea” “sooo” “You need to start feeding in order to live anyway” “um ok I guess I’ll try it?” “Ok” so we left the house cautiously and we went to a place far away from the city more into the country area where things don’t get noticed if missing like people ha-ha. “Do you know what you have to do?” “Um I think I’m not sure help me?” she sounded scared and confused. “You just let your sense of smell come into play and then once you find the right smell that suits your appetite then when you go for the kill it comes naturally to you.” “Ok I’ll try” so she sat there for about five minutes and then her head came up in a snap and I looked at her eyes and they were huge as hell! I was kind of scared when she started to get up slowly and cautiously “um are you ok?” “Yeah I got this” she sounded so distant and like she was focused in another world or something like that. So the whole time I was sitting here thinking, she stalking a huge mountain lion that was about ten times her size and that’s when I got worried “you think you can handle something that big?” “Oh shut up and let me eat” so I sat there in silence watching inventively making sure she doesn’t get herself hurt. Her teeth were showing and they were a little on the sharp side and looked creepy, she walked slowly to the other end of the forest area we were in and then she dashed as fast as she could in the forest she was enveloped by the trees when I stood up to see her which unfortunately I couldn’t. I heard a very loud yelp and that’s when I ran into the forest watching the area I heard the noise come from, I ran until the scent of lion blood was strong in my nostrils and then I saw her and I came to an abrupt stop. I saw her perched above the lion like the predator she is and I had this chilly feeling going up my spine I mean this is not the first time I watched someone feed, but for some reason she was different and somehow I liked it. “How’s the feeding coming along?” I sounded so stupid asking an obviously stupid question. She looked at me with an intense stare that made me not want to look at her anymore but I still kept a lock on her eyes, and that’s when I finally noticed the blood dripping from her chin. “Wow that’s a first to see” “see what?” she asked me, “the first time I’ve seen someone tackle a mountain lion as easily as you did for their first time feeding.” Then she gave me a sheepish grin and started to stand up and wipe the blood from her face in embarrassment. “Don’t be embarrassed, that was an amazing thing to watch and interesting as well” “”well I did what you told me” ”I’m not yelling at you I’m praising you”

Astrea

I love that he doesn’t make me feel like a complete moron and he doesn’t make me feel like I have nothing less than killing for life and strength. I have a lot to say to him about him interrupting me with my sensing my meal, “Are you going to stare at me now?” after I finally stood up and wiped the dripping blood off my face and he told me not to be embarrassed. “No I just never expected a beginner to do something like this so easily like you did.” “Oh” ‘So you wanna go back to the house and get you cleaned up?” “No I kinda want to eat some more” “ok then” so he sat there for about twenty minutes before he finally got up and hunted for himself and then that’s when I got up and watched for about a couple of minutes and saw that he hunted with such a grace it almost made me jealous that not one drop of blood had gotten unto his clothes except for me I had a lot of blood on me but maybe it’s because it’s the first time that I have hunted and he has hunted for a hell lot longer than I have? I don’t know but I didn’t realize that he was now watching me watch him with a hungry look that made me scared to be around him. “I’m ready to go back now” “ok then let’s go” We go to my house in about five minutes less than riding in a car, so this is what it feels to be a vampire slash succubus? You can run free and never have to stop and I love the feeling of the wind rushing past my hair and when I looked over to Kourtez and oh my god did the win do sexy things for him. I imagined us kissing and being together for a minute until I realized that he probably doesn’t even like me he is just waiting for his part of the job to be over with so that he can get on with his life again so I sighed and he looked at me in confusion so I looked away and made myself look like I’m having fun.

Kourtez

She was running and looked beautiful with the wind blowing in her hair, but she for some reason looked at me in the saddest way that made me confused and she looked away and made herself look like she was having fun. “You ok?” I asked her with caution, “I’m fine just thinking about some things.” “Like?” “Nothing you need to know about” After she said that she just laughed and not a real laugh either. “So I’m going to my house and get some things that I need ok?” “ok then see you in a few” I waited until she got inside her house then I practically ran to my backdoor and then I quietly walked to my room and grabbed my health things so I can take a shower at her house when I grabbed everything and was about to leave the my cell rang and the sound filled the empty house like an arena “hello?” “what’s the news?” that’s when I realized it was the man that was trying to get me to make Astrea marry him after she is trained with her powers and that made me feel so disgusted but I answered anyway “um she’s doing ok her powers are about to set in then I’ll get those in control and we should be good.” “ok no funny business” “I know” I hung up and stared at my phone for about five minutes until I realized that I still needed a shower. So I walked to her house slowly knowing that I like her but have to make her love Viktor which was the man who tried to kidnap her to get her wings to come out faster which actually worked but as soon as I got into the house it was quiet, too quiet, “hello? Astrea?” I sounded so stupid just standing there calling for her. So I walked upstairs when I got no answer and find her in the bathroom taking a shower. So I sat on the toilet and watched her take this shower that made want to jump in with her and do a lot of things to her but I stopped myself knowing Viktor wouldn’t appreciate that so I slipped out of the bathroom and went downstairs to watch TV until she got out.



Astrea

I thought I smelled Kourtez in the bathroom with me but I just shook it off because I was too worried trying to get the dried lion blood off of my body, when I was finally cleaned I got out and got dressed then walked downstairs to find Kourtez watching TV. “Um if you want to use the bathroom I’m out now” I sounded like a shy girl giving a presentation, but just then in this very moment he looked at me and stared at me in a look that said feed me and the feeding he needs is not blood at all. “Kourtez?” “Oh sorry um you look good out with your hair wet like that” I was surprised he said that and he looked surprised that he said that, too. “thanks but the bathroom is open if you need it” “ok then he got up and walked by me and when our shoulders brushed past each other I felt I chill go up my spine that made me watch him with vulgar eyes. “You ok?” “Yeah I good” so I sat there watching TV resisting my urge to upstairs and watch him shower which took forever. “Hey Astrea?” “Yeah?” Jeesh I sounded so desperate “um you think you could get me a towel?” “Yeah” ok I admit it I on purposefully took all the towels out of the bathroom so I can see him walk naked to the guest bedroom but I got up anyway. When I got the towel I knocked on the door quietly and waited for an answer but I didn’t, so I opened the door slowly and I saw the sexiest butt ever! Who in the hell can have an ass like that? I mean come on! So I cleared my throat and made him jump a little “heres the towel you didn’t answer when I knocked” “oh well thanks” so he grabbed the towel and wrapped himself tight which made me mad so I sighed and walked back downstairs to find something on TV which was impossible when a picture of his ass kept crawling back into my mind every time I try to push it away. Life sucks when you have nothing left to fight for especially things you are not allowed to fight for like Kourtez I got mad at myself for getting mad about this it’s just so hard to be around somebody that makes my skin crawl and in a good way! Wait why do I even like him? I mean I know he’s hot but I’ve never like- liked someone before, so why does it have to be him? I don’t know I just want this nightmare to end. So I woke up the next day in major pain in my whole body, “Kourtez!!!” I have no idea what’s going on and its pissing me off because he is not getting here fast enough. “What’s up?” “What’s up? I’m in major pain all over my body and I want it to stop!!” in that moment when I screamed flames bursted out of my mouth and I was scared out of my mind. “What the hell is happening to me?!?!?!” Your powers have come in” “WHAT?” “You have powers and they finally came in” “oh god” I sat there until the pain finally went away and I looked at him with the most evil look I can come up with so he knows that he is on my s*** list. “Um are you ok?” “No Kourtez I’m not I am just done with everything I’m done being half vampire half succubus and not knowing that I have powers that you so nicely forgot to tell me! I’m done this with s***! I want my old life back!” and in that moment I knew that I would lose Kourtez forever once I said that, he looked at me with tears coming out of his eyes which is something I have never seen in my life and he just walked out the house and never looked back. That’s when I thought that this was probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life.


Kourtez
I had a feeling that she wouldn’t last this whole change in her life, but I didn’t expect her to say something that would make me cry, I have never cried in my life before and this utterly scared me. Why would she say that? Why would she not want to be with me? I want to be with her even if I’m not allowed because of Viktor, I wanted to go back and tell her how I felt but I didn’t because I wasn’t sure if she even wanted to see me again. I just want things to back to normal where things didn’t have to be all about bowing to Viktor’s every beck and call like a monster he is, I wanted to leave and never come back, imagine that this was all a dream and I did. I went back to Ireland where I was sent to America from and I told Viktor that she didn’t want this and that she was done and it was no use trying to reason with her. I wanted to forget everything and run away. “Where is she?” “I already told you back at home where she wanted to be and she said that she does not want this life and that she is done” “Not on my watch” “Well my watch expired, I quit” So I walked to my hotel room and grabbed my things and went to my home in the mountains and stayed there and hopefully to die alone. Not thinking about Astrea was going to be hard I still wanted her to be in my arms safe from everything I want her to be mine and no one else’s, I want her to listen to my heart and know that it’s only beating for her and that I’ll do anything for her. I wonder… if she doesn’t want anything to do with what’s happening to her, then what is the point of thinking about this in the first place?

Astrea
I can’t believe I made him run away! I am such a rude b****. I don’t know what ill do with out him, I can’t seem to get him out of my mind and I’m stalking his old house like a moron I am even thought I live right next to him. I went in to my room and hoped for the best and fell asleep for which felt like a week. I woke up and decided to do something that I really don’t do. I went to my car and filled it to the top of gas at the station grabbed me something to drink and took my self to the highway and didn’t even look back. I kept driving and some how ended up in New York the next day. I filled up my car and drove again the other way and I didn’t stop unless I needed gas for about four days and finally I stopped at a hotel and slept all day. I went to this weird looking restaurant and hoped they had some good food. I walked in and only saw maybe three people and one was all the way in the back holding a news paper to his face. I sat down and immediately a little short waitress with red hair came up to me “what would you like to drink?” “I’ll take some coffee please?” “Ok I’ll be back for your order” “ok thanks so much” and in that moment I smelled some good blood that made my spine chill. I looked around a saw that the guy behind the newspaper was Kourtez. I turned back around to make sure he doesn’t see me and decided if I should just leave or stay. I decided to leave and I did as fast I could I whipped out the drive and sped off and didn’t stop until I hit the next town over and got some more gas. I saw a patch woods about five miles from the town I came up from and pulled to the side hoping to find a spot to park and got out. I took a deep breathe and looked around and went in the woods with no problems.

Kourtez
Even though I’m wolf I have to eat human food, too. So I went to the American side of things of the world and went to my favorite high way restaurant in Rapid Falls, Michigan. When I got there I grabbed me a newspaper and got some coffee and eggs and waited for the day to start. “CLING” the door bell sounded, “what would you like to drink?” The waitress sounded constipated, “I’ll take some coffee please?” “Ok I’ll be back for your order” “ok thanks so much” I couldn’t put my thumb on it but that woman’s voice sounded so familiar. So I put my newspaper down and started eating my eggs and bacon until I heard the door bell ring again, and this time I actually looked up and saw someone running to a green camaro and it hit me that it was Astrea’s car. “What the hell is she doing in Michigan?” “What?” the waitress appeared out of no where. “Oh nothing” I kept watching Astrea until she got in her car and whipped out of the drive and sped out of site. I sat there deciding if I should after her, then decided that she must have not wanted to see me, she ran out, so I looked down and started to scarf my food down. I was wondering what was doing out here in Michigan while I was out walking to the next town over. I kept walking and about five miles out I saw Astrea’s car sitting on the side of the road, “what the hell is she doing now?” I walked to her car and she came out of the woods and she came out fast. “What the hell are you doing?” she was panting and I tried to keep myself from jumping over her car and taking her into my arms. “Why do you want to know?” “Well you ran out of the café and now your running out of the woods like a dumbass” she walked around and got in her car and drove off without another word and lost her yet again because of my stupid mouth. “Why the hell does this keeping happening to me!?!?!?!” I screamed as loud as I can to the heavens and dropped to my knees and began to cry over her again. “wh…wh…why does th…th…this k…k…keep happening t…t…to me?” I tried to talk through my sobbing and then I heard that voice in my head of my mother before she died, “if you love something let it go and if loves you it will come back” I hoped she was right because right now would be a good time to hug her. “I miss you mom you were the only one that understood me” so I got back on my feet, wiped my eyes, and walked back to town to get a one-way ticket back home to Ireland and go back into my mountains and let the world die behind me.

Astrea
I was almost half tempted to go back and hug him but I couldn’t, not now, not with me trying to control my powers and get everything back on track. I hoped he doesn’t hate me now. I kept driving until I ended in Colorado for the night. This night wasn’t the first night where I have to dry myself to sleep not knowing what’s going to happen the next day without him standing next to me. If I was perfectly fine without him before I met him why was it so hard to get back to that without him? It's harder than I thought then I felt hungry. I went to the forest nearby and hunted and found a large buck and when I was done feeding I still felt empty, then it hit me I’m half vampire half succubus so I went on my iphone and found out that succubus lure men to kiss them and then the succubus takes their soul, he is still alive but soulless. So I went to the nearest bar and looked for the smallest competitor to start with, it was about an hour before I noticed the right guy walk in. So I got up to go to the bar and talk to him until someone grabbed me by my arm and took me to the back of the bar, “don’t be scared I just wanted to give you a drink” and I turned around to notice a big bulky guy who looks like he was sweating for a while and smelled musty and I tried to tell him that I already had a drink but he didn’t really care. He pulled me back on to his yet again but this time he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled head close “too bad” and he kissed me with a mouth that felt like sandpaper and tasted like cigarettes. I started to struggle beneath his grip but it got tighter and tighter then I got really focused on biting off his tongue that when I looked down at his face there was blue-green like smoke coming out of his mouth into mine. I got scared and ripped myself from him and went to my car and drove to the hotel. Once I got there I sat on my bed and thought “that’s how you get souls, you kiss them and focus on taking something from them and it just happens….whoa” I was so intrigued by the incident that when the door was knocked, I jumped and looked around. I walked to the door and looked out the peephole and was in for surprise. I almost fainted when I saw Viktor looking at me with beady eyes and amusement. “What a surprise”, he smiled and I saw nasty, razor sharp teeth. I slammed the door in his face and locked the door, but unfortunately he busted it wide open and walked in slowly “well you’re a feisty one aren’t you? Lovely for a beautiful bride” wait, who said anything about a bride? He stopped when he saw my confused look and he opened his mouth to talk “he didn’t tell you? Poor Kourtez, after you have controlled your powers and you have learned to fly, we are to be wed and you will be my Succubi Queen!” “I am not your bride and I’m only half succubus!” I ran past him and got into my car and started to drive as fast as my car could go (which was about 155) and tried to get far away from the hotel as possible. I took a deep breath and looked out the back window and saw nothing even though the dread feeling is still there I almost felt relieved, so I turned around and looked through all the side windows while I was moving forward and when I finally looked through the front window I saw Viktor perched at the top of my car like a hood ornament. I screamed my ass off and pulled to the side of the road and got out. I looked around hoping to see him so I can kick his face but I didn’t see him but instead of standing like an idiot I bolted into the woods and started to run as fast as I could. Viktor was unfortunately way ahead of me, he grabbed me from behind and above me I saw his wings that looked like shower curtains. He flew off and I was still screaming in his face and he was crushing my ribs with how hard he was holding me and with a simple “shut up” from him and a slap to my face I was out cold.
Even though people have a purpose in life I always wondered what my purpose was… haven’t I done a lot of good things for this world to let me know what my purpose is and now I’ll never be able to find out…….
I woke up with a splitting headache “he hit me in the head hard” it took me a minute to realize that I wasn’t in my own house or in a hotel bed so where was I? I looked around and only saw a stone wall surrounding me and one window which was looks like a cage. I got up slowly to make sure he didn’t hit me somewhere else other than my head. When I stood straight up I noticed that something was moving from a dark corner to my left and then I got really scared, “um, hello?” I hesitated before I walked to the corner to see what was moving and whatever was moving moved again to the right and made a sound that sounded like a cat with a frog in his throat. I don’t know what came over me but I started to chase it around the room until I hit my head and it came closer when I fell to ground. “Meow” it was a cat and it was adorable “hey!” I looked and a guy in a weird outfit was holding a tray and something smelled so amazing my stomach felt like it was eating tis way out of my body so it can eat. “Here’s some food” I didn’t even make a sound until he left the room and locked the door. I looked at the cat “what’s your name?” “Meow” “ok I’m going to call you Zorro” “meow” Zorro started to purr and rubbed herself on my face “hungry?” “meow” I waked to the tray and saw a steak so I bent down and cut it in half to make sure it was medium rare. Perfect. So I shared my meal with Zorro and fell asleep with him lying on my back.


Kourtez
I can’t believe I let her go yet again. It’s a game that I can’t to get over with. Maybe someday shell come back and see me for me and not a monster who wants to change her, I just want her to understand that. It was weird because when I went to get me a plane ticket I noticed Viktor flying towards where Astrea had parked. I really thought about going after her to make sure she’s ok but then I knew that I couldn’t go after her without her getting pissed at me and making myself cry again. I just made myself turn around and not care. This morning was weird; I feel like I’m missing something until I heard a faint scream that my well, super senses, heard. I looked outside into the darkened morning sky and saw Viktor flying and holding something in his arms. I t took me a minute to figure that it was Astrea.
I woke up with an earsplitting headache, probably from Zorro’s meowing all night long. I’m still confused as to where I am and how long I’ve actually been here. So I got up and started to look around “meow”, the cat meowed with the sound of needing to take a leak. I quickly looked at the door to make sure no one was coming inside. I looked up at the window that was caged in like I was in prison. So I grabbed Zorro and stood up on the cot to look outside. It looked dry and deserted no one for miles, no one to cry for help too, great. I ended up just sitting there for what felt like hours, picking at hang nails, putting my hair up and down about three times before the band snapped. I tired of crying for help out of the window for what felt like forever and laid down. I finally fell asleep for about ten maybe fifteen minutes before the door was slammed wide opened. I got ripped out of the bed and out of the room; I was still half asleep before I heard that ugly voice all over again. I was instantly awake. “My bride is finally awake!” He sounded so sure of himself, irritated me so much, it irked me. I looked at him with the most evil look I could give, “Why haven’t you gotten over the fact that I am not your damned bride!” He just started to laugh, “You only say that to cover up all that love for me.” Wow he is really conceited, “That love for must be something stupid, ha just like you” He looked like he was about to rip me in half, especially when his face is turning red as a tomato. “Well then you’ll be sitting in that room for a while, until you’ve learned that you do love me and you will marry me” I’m done with this s***. “That ‘love’ you assume that I have for you, can get shoved up somewhere it shouldn’t!” I yelled with so much anger I thought I was going to blow. But, it was weird because nobody seemed to be surprised that I was acting like this. Like they’ve seen this many time’s before.


Life as I know it sucks, I’m in the same shitty cell again. With no food, no water, no sleep, just Zorro purring to me. Viktor sure is a charmer, I snorted, wonder why his little sluts “adored” him so, much.


It's so disgusting, even if they are hypnotized….



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on May. 6 2013 at 10:48 am
heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio
14 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't let your past define who you are today. Your so much more than that.

I just need an opinion to see if i should finish it..