She Susan java mask Begs

Author's note: I was inspired to write this book because I wanted teenagers to know that they can still be a...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to write this book because I wanted teenagers to know that they can still be a Christian amongst all society. This describes how you can be true to yourself and true to God wherever you go.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

~Olivia Olsen~

As I walked into the bathroom, I smelled some perfume and immediately knew that Stella was also in the bathroom. I saw her looking at herself in the mirror.
She was fixing her hair, "Oh, hey girl!"
"Hey, so what do you think about these knew study hall rules?" I asked.
"I hate them!"
"Me too."
"Me three." Bethany said, walking in.
"Well, as long as we stay on the teachers good side, we can come to the bathroom as much as we want." Stella chuckled.
"True, but listen, I've got to get back to my classroom. Or else Mrs. Benson might get suspicious." I said.
"Yeah, me too. Whenever Mr. Winston gets mad, it ain't pretty. Especially when he teaches study hall, because that's when he is the most crabby." Bethany said.
"Alright." Stella agreed, as she followed me and Bethany out of the bathrooms. I got a drink before heading back to my classroom.

"What took you so long?" Mickie whispered, as I sat back down in my chair.
"Stella was in there, so we talked. Then Bethany walked in and we talked a little bit more." I responded.
She nodded in response before flipping to the next page in her book.
"Um... Olivia, do you have anything to do right now?" Mrs. Benson asked.
I nodded my head while I punched in a formula on my calculator.
"Mickie, do you have anything to do, now?" Mrs. Benson asked, turning towards Mickie.
"No, I'm just reading." Mickie replied.
"Can you run this down the hall to Mr. Winston's room for me?" Mrs. Benson.
"Sure." Mickie said, getting up from the table.
"Thank you." Mrs. Benson said, handing over an envelope.
I watched Mickie leave the classroom before trying to concentrate on my homework again. Getting distracted is something I'm really good at, unfortunately. When I turned around to see Mrs. Benson on her laptop, I quickly grabbed my phone out of my boot. I hid the phone underneath the table on my lap.
My inbox was empty, so I texted Stella, "Can't wait for tonight!" I waited a couple minutes for a response. Luckily my sound was off, or else I would have blown my cover.
The text from Stella read, "Me too! We should all go to the basketball game tonight."
I typed, "That would be fun! Who's playing?"
She texted back, "I'm not sure."
I punched in, "I can find out."

I picked up my school iPad and tapped the app that said 'mail'. Then, I emailed Tony on the basketball team, and asked who they played tonight. A couple minutes later, I got a response from him.
It read, "We play Albany Central. Why?"
I replied, "I just wanted to know, because Stella, Bethany, Mickie, and I might go."
He answered, "Cool."

I turned around again to see if Mrs. Benson was distracted. This time, she was correcting papers.
I pulled out my phone and texted Stella, "Tony said that they play Albany Central."
"What are you doing?!" I looked up to see Mickie staring at me, expecting an answer.
"Texting Stella." I said.
"What's she saying?"
"Oh nothing. She was wondering if we should go to the basketball game tonight. I thought it was a good idea."
"Yeah, that's sounds like fun. Who's playing?"
I looked to see if Mrs. Benson had heard us at all. She continued to correct papers.
"Albany Central is coming here to play." I responded.
"Awesome, I can't wait for the game! Afterwards, we should all go get frozen yogurt from Pink Berry!" Mickie exclaimed.
"Or, we could get some fish tacos from Rubio's!" I suggested.
"All this talk about food makes me hungry! In And Out Burger also sounds really good!" Mickie said.
"My stomach is growling so much!" I complained.

When the bell rang, I left my stuff at my table, because my next class was with Mrs. Benson. I went out into the hallway to get a drink from the water fountain. It was nice to get out of a deadly, quiet room. I passed Bethany's locker on my way back to Mrs. Benson's classroom. She was putting a couple of books back on the top shelf. I tapped her shoulder as I walked by and she looked behind her to see me smiling back at her. When I turned to watch where I was going, I almost ran into the person in front me. As soon as I sat down in my chair, back in Mrs. Benson's classroom. I heard the bell ring.
"Alright class, get out your assignment that was due today, and we will go ahead and correct it." Mrs. Benson declared. The only sound in the room was the sound of teenagers rustling through their binders.