New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 Next »

Of friends and girls

In 6th grade, I had made friends though and was declared a genius by my teachers and also the bullying stopped and most things were happy, I love school and life in general now. My friends, Jake Newbury and William Deer, were geeks as well, and we had never had dates or girl friends before. There was always this one girl though I really loved, her name was Carey Summit. I did like her but I was too shy to ask her on a date fear she might reject me. I had been friends with her for a while though, even though it has only been a few years, and I didn’t know a lot about her past. I would always help her and would hold a little conversation with her in class. I don’t know if she has had a boy friend or not before but I always hoped one day that I might be that guy. I noticed that we always had some stuff in common; she too was a book worm like me and a bit geeky. She also had dreams of being a chemist like me, and yes I do believe in emancipation and women’s rights. She was cute but not too cute with shoulder length blondish-brown hair, she was perfect. I had dreams of one day marrying her or at least dating her but I always seemed to push off that till later. Of course some girls may have found me creepy and I can understand that.