Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Next »

Life

First day of school in the 10th grade, and the year 1902, a time of many advances in technology and turn of the century. I got up out of bed and got dressed up into my every day clothes. The floor creaked below me in this old house I was raised in my entire life. My family wasn’t a rich family but I didn’t care about money. My family was just me and my mom. My grandparents died before I was born, and my dad, John Seed, got into an argument with my mother long ago when I was six and he left. It was just me and my mother living here. I was sort of a mother’s pride and joy, my mother was always so proud of me even when she shouldn’t. I was a geek at school all my life; I was a bit on the heavy side and had a tough time at elementary school. My years before 3rd grade were ok but after that it went down-hill. 3rd-5th grade I had a terrible time dealing with my parents’ divorce and I was quite upset during this time and got picked on a lot. At the beginning of these attacks against me I would fight back only for me to get in trouble instead of the kids attacking me. I just eventually gave up and took it like a man. As I always say if anyone’s to suffer it might as well be me.