New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Me?

I came up back into my hallway and walked into my kitchen, where my ice had melted and I poured some into a cup to drink. I chopped up my fruit and vegetables and put it into a plate to eat. I sat down and ate my breakfast. I had no clue what time it was though so I didn’t quite know what eating time it was. My watch had stopped ticking some time ago so I just guessed. My meals were always so simple, bland, the way I liked it. After I finished eating I got up and walked through my main hall, passing my bathroom and the bedroom. I stopped walking when I reached the living room. I looked at myself in one of my many mirrors. I was a pale old skinny man in glasses with a huge white beard that reached down to my feet and trailed behind me. Yes… I did look like a crazy wizard, I’m guessing it’s been very long since I came here when I still had brown hair with big red cheeks and was in my teenage years. Yes I’m sure your guessing how old I am and what’s my back-story is already, but we will get to that soon. I walked on into my library out of my living room. My living room was pretty much empty with a couple sofas that I only used, and a dusty radio that I hadn’t turned on in some time and last time it spoke something of a war in Russian.