To War Through Time (Chapters 1-3)

Author's note: No thank you.
Author's note: No thank you.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Cam's P.O.V.

Chapter 2: Cam’s P.O.V.
I awoke to the shouting of voices in a place that ever I’ve never been before, people were pushing and shoving , trying to find a good place to view some sort of event that I think was about to begin. I had no idea where I was, this was definitely NOT the same road I been on earlier when Sammy-Sammy! Where is she?!?
“Where am I? Can you help me?” I asked the people as they bustled about around me, but it was useless.
“What are you doing here? You supposed to be on the way to the trucks already! And where is the rest of your uniform?!?” I heard a harsh voice from behind me say. I snapped around to find my staring up at the most serious man I have ever seen. He wore the uniform of a general.
“I’m sorry, there must be a mist-”I started to say, but he cut me off.
“Don’t you talk back to me solider, now get on those trucks, MOVE, MOVE, and MOVE!!!” he shouted at me. Terrified, I hurried over to the trucks and climbed aboard.
In the back of the military truck it was pitch black. I heard the mummers of nervous and excited people all around me. This was going to be a long trip.
Long after I had lost track of time, the truck stopped with a lurch. I wonder where we are.
“Please depart the truck, now.” A voice ordered from outside of the truck.
As we departed the truck I was slapped in the face by an unexpected cold wind. I am so glad I had my cape, if I didn’t have; I most likely wouldn’t have stayed out of the back of the truck for long.
“What do you think you’re doing here?!?” a voice shouted from behind me, I whirled around to find myself face to face with a strict-looking man.
“What?” I asked.
“I said, ‘what do you think you’re doing here?!?’! And you do not say WHAT, you say SIR! Is that clear?!?” the man shouted.
“Um… Well there was this big misunderstanding, this big burly old general dude told me to-” I started, but the man cut me off.
“Of course there was a big misunderstanding, there is no way there could be a women in the core!” He said with a laugh that made me want to slap right across that smug, yet serious face of his.
“What are you trying to say, sir?” I asked, annoyed by what he had just said, “Why can’t a girl be in the core?”
Now everyone had gotten off the truck and had formed a ring around us. (Don’t they have something better to do then listen to an argument?)
“They can’t be in the core because they are too fragile and frail to go to war.” He said with a glare, “And do not talk to me in that tone little girl!”
“Or what?” I said to him, my voice oozing with sickeningly sweet sarcasm.
“I have had enough of you and your attitude!” he shouted, his face almost purple with rage.
“What are you going to do, hit me?” I said, jutting my chin out, daring him to even try me.
And he did try to hit me, but I quickly lurched back narrowly missing his fist. I slammed my fist right into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him.
“Didn’t your mommy ever tell you shouldn’t try to hit a girl?” I asked, shaking my head at him while he was bent over, trying to catch his breath. Then, while I was still furious at him, I drove my elbow in his back, knocking to the floor.
“DO NOT mess with me.” I said, as I walked away. Not knowing where I was really walking to though.
*****
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

River_Song said...
Good Job!!

Boota replied...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:25 pm :
Thanks! So do u think i should keep writing it?

Tardis Blue said...
Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:36 am:
It looks good. READ!!!!!!

Boota replied...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:35 pm :
Thanks... i think ( i can't see all of what you said, it got cut in half.)