Temptation | Teen Ink

Temptation

By audreynikoletto GOLD, henderson, Nevada
audreynikoletto GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -Anonymous

Summary:

The plot covers part of the childhood trauma Caroline experienced. It switches from her young, childhood memories to her recent teen years. As events unfold, the readers will understand how these memories connect with today's happenings. They discover who Caroline is as an individual, an individual that recognizes her weaknesses. As Caroline's vehemence builds, she finally snaps, no longer able to control her emotions. Instead of thinking clearly, the strength of her repressed feelings overwhelms her, initiating chaos.

audreynikoletto

Temptation

This book has 1 comment.

on Dec. 26 2019 at 1:11 pm
SheressofPower, Arverne, New York

Progress, not perfection

I think that your story was great. I recently read stories about the harm a media centered around a specific type of beauty decreases the self confidence of others. I've also started to read about body shaming and I feel as if this story is really relevant to that. You did a great job! I sympathized with Caroline every step of the way, her highs and her lows. She's a very realistic and flawed character.

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare