The Journey

Author's note:

My teacher made us write this and it was fun, I hope you enjoy this!

Author's note:

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

Intro

This is the story of my life. My life as Georgia Anne, a slave. Being a slave was terrible. I was always forced to clean, do heavy work, and would be forced to walk miles just to get my head master/ slave owner things that he wanted. One day as I was doing chores and I met this lady named Julie she was about the same age as me, around 20 years of old. We first met and then we found out that we were both owned by the same master. After we got to know each other we became very close. We would sneak out to meet up with each other. Sometimes, we would run off to the mountain when the master was asleep and lay there to look up at the stars. They were so beautiful!
          I remembered when I was younger,  I would look up at the stars every night with my mother and make a wish. That stopped when I turned 10 because my mom was sold to another slave owner and I was kidnapped by a different slave owner than my mother. I have been away from my mother for 10 years now. I am on a mission to sneak out and away with my friend to go try to find her, no matter what.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »