Lies Of The Battle

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Before Everything Happens.

In the beginning of January 1781, General Daniel Morgan was preparing for the battle. He had 16 days left until The Battle of Cowpens began. Daniel Morgan prepared all of the materials he needed in order to be successful. He prepared his Provisional Rifle Corps with a talk about the plan that they were going to use. Captain Hawkins Boon and Captain James Knox lived in the same hut area. Daniel Morgan made sure that he had enough gunpowder, had all of his corps ready to battle, and everyone knew the plan. Captain Hawkins Boon sat in his hut everyday and always made sure that he had enough materials to survive in the battle. Captain Hawkins Boon was nervous but knew he was ready. He had faith in himself and all of the corps that they could win the battle. On the other hand, Captain James Knox was not nervous at all. He knew that he, the Corps, and General Daniel Morgan had enough materials to survive in the battle, but they also knew that they are most likely going to lose at least 15-30 men. Daniel Morgan wants the best out of his Corps in the battle.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »