rosa parks and the bus boycott

Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman
Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

the ending of my mother

When I saw my mama on the sofa I had told her the bad news. My mama looked sadder than ever before she did not want me to go but I had to Martin sent me a letter saying he needed my help and immediately. I did not stay for a month but it was close enough I just had 1 more week to go. I told my mama I would write to her everyday to see how she was doing but if she does not respond I no why. Yes my mama is old she is even older than Day she has lived a great healthy life before she will pass any day now. She only has 3 months to live but some people don’t live as long as they are supposed to their body will soon give out. I had finished packing and I went to the train station but before I had left I gave mama a big hug and kiss on the cheek I said to her “ I love you mama” she told me “ I love you baby” mama was crying non-stop but I could not stay Martin needed my help and I need this job. Martin had sent me a letter saying “ he had became a priest at another church but he can’t pronounce the name very well.” I was so happy for him being a priest was his destiny and being helpful was mine. People all live life their own special way.

Dear diary,
I am on the train waiting till I get home. I do not want to go back but I am needed and when I am needed I am there to help. Martin needs me it is an emergency. I was so sad that I had to leave my mama if I took her with me they would take her house because she would not be living there anymore. She will still live there but if she leaves with me for a week they will think she left and take her house. I dont want that to happen because that house has so many memories of when I was little and getting older. That house means a lot to me and my mama if we lose it we will have nothing to live with we can make memories now but we are all old now and there will be nothing fun to do because my mama can barely move. I love her so much to risk doing something like that after this is over I will go back and see her I can’t live without her she means alot to me. I had gotten home and martin was there on the couch I ask what happened he sounded like he was crying but he stood up and yelled “happy birthday.” I was happy he had remembered my birthday but I was sad because I had left my mama. I stayed for a bit and told Martin “I need to go I left my mama for this I liked it but I thought I was needed.” I got my bag and headed back for the train I was happy to go back to my real home and see my mama. I had got there and my mama was on the couch I ran up and gave her a hug but she was not breathing, she did not move. She had just been on the couch sitting I cried I called the nurse and he had told me she has passed she was crying you can she the dry teardrops. I asked him how she died he said her heart was broken which meant she had a heart attack. this was all my fault I had left for 1 hour and I come back she is dead why does this have to happen to me she was supposed for 6 months I knew she would not last she was too old. My mama loved her daughter so much she had died. My mother would be very happy to see me right now. I really don’t know what I would do without her now I am going to find out because she is no longer with me. I wanted my mother to be with me always but that won’t happen. I sent martin a letter saying why I can't ever go back. I can't go back or else they will take my mothers house. I just can’t let that happen it means so much for me to just let go I have lived here all my life and I will live the rest of my life her
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6