rosa parks and the bus boycott

Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman
Author's note: my insparation was my ela teacheer ms.aschliman  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

rosa parks on the bus

I had just sat at the 11th seat in the bus when I had seen four white people walk in there were no more seats for the whites to sit up front so the driver had told me to give up my seat but I did not. I had been refusing to leave my seat and give it up to a white. I had argued with the driver for a long period of time then he had decided to go out to the payphone outside and call the police. the police had then came and asked john " who is the women you say did not obey your orders." he pointed over to me the police gasped and said it was a whites seat but it was not true. the whites had the front 10 seats I sat I the 11th that is the reason why i had refused to move. The police had told me you better move miss or you will get in serious trouble and go to jail." I still refused to move I told day and Mixon " this seat is not reserved for whites so you can't tell me to move if it does not belong to them". Day and Mixon had both told me"you're under arrest ms.parks for not obeying orders from a bus driver and police officers. I had asked them if I could talk to my lawyer and they had just ignored me and took me to jail. I had nothing to do so I got out my diary from my bag and wrote in it.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »