Am I Home?

Author's note: What inspired me for writing this piece by placing my inner thoughts, a place that I would be...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me for writing this piece by placing my inner thoughts, a place that I would be mostly afraid of to express and place  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

Am I Home?

I jumped from my sleep causing me to wake up and opened my eyes; it took a couple of seconds for my vision to focus. I sat up to quickly, my head spun like crazy. I did not know what to do; I don’t remember how I got here, whose foot is this? Where am I? I looked around the cube room, beautiful painted bright peach room, a man and women on the sofa sleeping peacefully, I looked towards the floor. Janessa and James sound asleep on the floor, side by side for body heat. I realized it was all a dream. I looked over at Jessica her body looked perfectly fine, I looked around the room and smiled. This is my family, those are my siblings, and they are my parents. My name is Julieanna-Rose Fields, and I am happy to say ‘I am finally home.'
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5