Am I Home?

Author's note: What inspired me for writing this piece by placing my inner thoughts, a place that I would be...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me for writing this piece by placing my inner thoughts, a place that I would be mostly afraid of to express and place  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Leave With Me Julieanna.

I woke up with my clothes in the middle of the room, and I noticed Janessa across from me, naked and badly beaten. I slowly limped towards Janessa to check if she's okay.
"Are you okay Janessa?" I asked.
"HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?! DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED?" Janessa yelled, as she raised her arms and wrapped them around my neck crying.
I limped towards the center of the room and grabbed my clothes; I slowly covered her burse body with the ripped dress. I gently held her up and limped towards the door, it slowly creaked outwards. No one was there. The barn was dim, no lights near. I held onto Janessa, and grabbed the lantern next to the wall. We head back to the living quarters, and limped slowly to the back to our mattress.
"I don't want to be here anymore; I'm sick of working for a fool that barely knows me and take control of me. I just want to get out of this hell." Janessa wimped.
"And how do you suppose you're going to do that?" I ask.
"I don't know, I'll think of something, anything."
"I couldn't help but over hear, but I think I might know a way to get help, and a way to get out" Emma whispered.
Janessa and I slowly turned our head towards Emma.
"What do you have planned, Emma." Janessa asked.
Janessa and I sat on the cold cement floor and listened as Emma told us her plan.
“Okay, first we go through the farm, through the farm you will see a Well of DiCaprio, behind that Well, you will see a road, a road will lead you to a hidden forest, and inside that hidden forest, there will be a boat, a boat where the boys use to sail out to the sea for fish. Use that boat and cross it to the other side of the city. And there, you will meet an elderly lady that will take you in as her granddaughters.” Emma explained as she drew out the routes and directions on where to go. As Emma explained, I saw the look on her face as she was making all these up, but I can’t leave my sister out of my sight ever again, I have to leave this hell hole with her too. This is what sisters are for.
“Hey, Janessa, we’ll talk about this more tomorrow morning, you should get some shut eyes, you too Emma.” I said finding another pair of outfit for Janessa and I. Emma rolled her eyes at me tsst her teeth and walked away to the far end corner of the room. I slipped on my dress; and helped Janessa put on hers. I slowly laid her onto the mattress and held onto her.
“You know I love you right?” I told her.
“Yes. I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier” she replied.
“It is okay, no need to apologize, go to sleep now. We have a big day ahead of us if you want to get out of this hell hole.” I smiled, kissed Janessa’s forehead, and rest my eyes. I just hope no one catches us.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »