Falling (an MCR fanfic

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

The Dream

I was falling. I couldn’t stop. All I knew was darkness. Someone help me.
Nowhere to go but down, the icy black engulfing every inch of my skin, pulling me down, down until I hit the bottom. Slamming me down on the hard brick floor...
Screaming, I sat up wiping the cold sweat off my face. "Are you alright Scar?" my mother said as she came running in. "Yes mother" I replied breathing hard. "What was it ?, what happened?" My mother asked with a concerned look etched on her face. "It was nothing." I couldn't tell her that the surgery hadn't worked, that I was still having my repeating dreams. I couldn't give her another reason to hate me.
Looking down at the clock I saw I was going to be late "Oh f***!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed and throwing open my wardrobe. Pulling out a pair of black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt I threw them on and looked at myself in the mirror my grey-blue eyes staring at me back. I hated how I looked, it reminded me too much of my sister. I had the same straight hair, the same small nose, the same pronounced cheek bones.
My parents had absolutely adored my sister. They constantly reminded me of how I was the copy cat, the failure in their eyes. When my sister had died my parents fell apart. My father took up drinking and my mom just laid around the house holding my sister's picture and crying. I had loved my sister when she was alive, she was my best friend actually. She was always there for me when I got into fights at school or fights with my parents. But now she's gone. Its been three years since the day she was murdered. Me and her had been walking home from school together, me telling her about my latest fight at school. That's when the man, draped in black and wearing one of those scream masks, had crept up behind her and slit her throat. All I could do was stand there watching him. I couldn't move, couldn't scream for help. He didn't even notice me, he carefully cut a joker like smile , and X's over her eyelids, the blood pooling everywhere...
"Scarlett, you have five minutes!" My mom yelled, pulling me back from my flashback. Shaking my head I grabbed my favorite plain black hoodie and my backpack. I stopped at my door looking at the picture of my sister and I, hanging in a small frame and small tear slipped down my face. I wiped it away and ran out the door to the bus.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

One_winged_Angel said...
Oh...my...gosh! I'm toatally in love with MCR and this fanfic!!!!!

SallySunshine said...
May 18, 2012 at 8:55 am
OMG this is so good!!! love it!!