New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Danger game

Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3
Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9

Confused Little Chloe

Everyone was yelling, there were teachers, students, and reporters everywhere, all ylling at the exact same time. After a few seconds it dawned on them I was in handcuffs and then the hall fell silent. Then all the reporters began yelling out questions.
“What’s going on? I thought she was an FBI agent!” One guy yelled.
“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??!?!?!” A loud Booming voice called out, belonging to none other then Mr. Mathews.
The team, including Derek and I walked into the classroom, with Mr. Mathews.
“Well, Mr. Mathews” Morgan Started. “I assume you have herd about our little incident,” He said, while glaring (for show) and nodding at me.
“Well Yes of course, Agent, but I don’t understand, I thought she was on the FBI team, not breaking the law.” He asked
“No. No Brittney’s not a part of our team. Her older Brother Derek is, which is why she was at the park, and the other crime scenes’, also how she has the FBI shirt.” JJ said
“But I don’t understand, why she is under arrest?” Mr. Mathews said. Derek stepped forward.
“Well, She isn’t an FBI agent, and we are as of right now unaware of whether or not she is committing fraud, by claiming to be a federal Agent, also either way we are also arresting her for her own safety, in case you didn't notice what happened out there..." Derek said nooding his head toward the hall. Mr. Mathew's Nodded.
"Well Miss Britney... I guess once the FBI are done with you, you and i will be having a little CHAT in my office."
"Mr. Mathews, I don't think she'll be released anytime soon." Boss Said and Mr. Mathews Nodded. "We also need a word with Chloe." Mr. Mathews Disappeared into the hall, reappearing a few moments later, with a terrified looking Chloe.

"Wha-What did I do wrong? Why does the FBI want to talk to me? What do I have to do with any of this?" A terrified Chloe asked Mr. Mathews While walking into the classroom with me and the team. Boss Nodded to Morgan and I and he and the rest of the team along with Mr. Mathews left, probably to go clear the hall, while Morgan and i talked with Chloe.
"Morgan Get these things off of me!" I said
"Sure thing. Your really bad... Pretending to be an FBI Agent?" HE said joking and laughing.
"Why am I here?" Chloe said Interrupting.
"Well Chloe." I said rubbing my wrist. "I assume you know about the news broadcast about me 'being an FBI' but how i faked it just to get popularity?"
"Ya! I think that's stupid! Why would you do that Brittney?" SHe asked.
"Well to till you the honest truth. It was an accident. I didn't expect my secret to get out."
"Well It did-Wait secret? What secret?" She asked suddenly confused. I looked at Morgan Who nodded again.
"Chloe, This is my brother, Agent Derek Morgan, with the FBI, i am on the same team as him. I really am part of the FBI. but the rest of the world can't know."
"Wait? So you really are an FBI agent?" She asked
"Yep" I said.
"Wait. Why are you teling me this? She asked suddenly suspicious.
I took a deep breath
"Well..."
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9