The Danger game

Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3
Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

A first For Jane

I stepped out of the car hesitantly
"Are you sure it’s gonna be ok?" I said
"Jane you’ll be fine ok? Don’t worry. Besides Alex, JJ, Tony and the rest of them all like you you’ll be fine I don’t think the FBI even under the weird surcumstances would have adopted you if they didn’t think you could handle the work. OK?" Morgan explained
"Thanks Morgan" I smiled up at him.
A few minutes later I walked into the meeting room, Boss, JJ, Alex Tony were already there.
"Hey"I smiled and waved as I took my seat between JJ and Morgan.
"Ok so Hers what we have: Our guy is a drug dealer: you guys know that, he is wanted in over ten different countries all over the world."
My Light blonde hair fell in my face I brushed it out of the way as I watched Boss explain.
"We think he is connected in the recent kidnaping of Jonah Williams a 12 year old boy. Jonah was walking home from school today" I glanced at my watch 3:30PM "taking a short cut through the park about twelve blocks from him house in New York. Lets go. Suit up!... You too Jane we need all the help we can get. We’ll talk about where your gonna live next month."
"Ok! Thanks boss I’ll go" I Ran after the rest of my team, I ran into the change room and pulled off my t-shirt as I pulled the "FBI" light blue t-shirt, it smelled brand new and felt soft as I pulled it on, I was already wearing my Jeans from when I was at the school, but I grabbed my belt with MY GUN! I finally got to use it. I paused for a moment, taking it out of the holester looking at the shinny black barrel. I put it back and put my belt on. I looked around and JJ handed me my vest.
"Thanks JJ" I said flashing her a smile
"Your welcome" she said also smiling
I slipped the bullet-proof vest on and put my belt on I ran to my desk... I was the cleanest one.. I had to stiffle my laugh... it was only clean because I hadn’t sat in it yet... and I wouldn’t be doing much work in it. I ran to the top left hand drawer of my desk.i grabbed my badge and I.D and ran out the door with my pre-packed duffle bag.