The Danger game | Teen Ink

The Danger game

By Santpatreks, cnjdawegnjolv, Other
Santpatreks, Cnjdawegnjolv, Other

"Nobody's Perfect That's Why Pencils Have erasers" ~ Chinese Proverb
"Don't tell Me Shy's The Limit When there's Footprints on the moon" ~ unknown

Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3

Hey guys! I really Hope you like this book. Im pouring my heart and soul into it, and what i hope will be the next two books in the series/trilogy. Im hoping that at least the next ones will be full sized books. Please support me while i write this book. It means the world to me when someone complements me ex. Thanks!

"Boss?" I whispered into the earpiece.
"What do you have for me?" The earpiece crackled to life.
"not too much..." I said scanning the playground. "but no one suspects anything"
"Well I hope no one would.... but good"
Wait A minute.... What the heck?
"Hey I got something weird and possibly BAD"
"What?"
"Well my next door neighbour is here waiting to go onto the same bus... but he doesn't go to this school... he hasn't noticed me yet... do you want me to walk back instead and stay with Morgan?"
"Ummm... ya sure that's probably safer than him seeing you I'll radio Morgan tell him your coming"
YES! finally I got to stay after and work with Derek Morgan! Wow other then Ryan almost finding out I'm a Undercover agent this day is the best! So I jogged over to him
"Hey Morgan"
" Hey kid what's up?...hey why aren't u on the bus...Uh Oh what happened?"
"Nothing too bad some kid on the bus ALMOST recognized me like if he saw me he'd know"
"How?"
"he's my next door neighbour" I said looking at his gun. I really wanted one but in the situation it wouldn't help.
"Don't worry kid" he said then fallowed my gaze "Ha-ha you'll get one soon enough Jane, besides you passed your test with flying colours, AND you're the youngest Undercover agent" he said ruffling my hair.
I stared at him.

hey guys! I wanted to say, im so proud of my work! even if you guys dont think so, the fact you are reading this makes me feel proud and accomplished. Thank You!

Nothing really looking around waiting for the guy to target someone again..."
"So just like walking around doing nothing?"
"Yep. And I don’t really have a cover story right now..."
"Ha-ha Niiice umm you might want to think of one.." I laughed at Morgan
I couldn’t imagine anything happening to any of these guys they were like family to me, better then my old family... My mom was dead and my dad tried to end me when I was younger... So I ran away Morgan was the one who found me that’s why I felt a little bit closer to him. He found out what happened and after all my information and the story I said was confirmed they adopted me and I became the youngest undercover agent... Which is really cool... I fly all over North America and go under cover... None of my old friends could do anything that cool.
My ear piece crackled to life and I stumbled out of surprise and almost fell but Morgan caught me...
"Meeting about our guy STAT new news get here now! And after we need to talk about you Jane..."
"Ok boss Got it, I’m with Morgan so we’ll be there soon."
I looked at Morgan, he nodded
"I got it to but what did he say to you you looked a little freaked out?"
"Oh we all have to talk about me at the end..."
"Hey Jane, it’s gonna be ok!"
"We both climbed into the car... it was so weird adjusting to the darkness because of how tinted the windows were... I didn’t even think it was legal... but they are issued buy the FBI and I think boss said they were bullet proof too... I shuddered thinking about why they needed it. This was my first case because between the legal stuff and training I couldn’t do anything for a while. I could smell the leather from the car all I knew about the case so far was our guy was a drug dealer that kidnaped people.

I stepped out of the car hesitantly
"Are you sure it’s gonna be ok?" I said
"Jane you’ll be fine ok? Don’t worry. Besides Alex, JJ, Tony and the rest of them all like you you’ll be fine I don’t think the FBI even under the weird surcumstances would have adopted you if they didn’t think you could handle the work. OK?" Morgan explained
"Thanks Morgan" I smiled up at him.
A few minutes later I walked into the meeting room, Boss, JJ, Alex Tony were already there.
"Hey"I smiled and waved as I took my seat between JJ and Morgan.
"Ok so Hers what we have: Our guy is a drug dealer: you guys know that, he is wanted in over ten different countries all over the world."
My Light blonde hair fell in my face I brushed it out of the way as I watched Boss explain.
"We think he is connected in the recent kidnaping of Jonah Williams a 12 year old boy. Jonah was walking home from school today" I glanced at my watch 3:30PM "taking a short cut through the park about twelve blocks from him house in New York. Lets go. Suit up!... You too Jane we need all the help we can get. We’ll talk about where your gonna live next month."
"Ok! Thanks boss I’ll go" I Ran after the rest of my team, I ran into the change room and pulled off my t-shirt as I pulled the "FBI" light blue t-shirt, it smelled brand new and felt soft as I pulled it on, I was already wearing my Jeans from when I was at the school, but I grabbed my belt with MY GUN! I finally got to use it. I paused for a moment, taking it out of the holester looking at the shinny black barrel. I put it back and put my belt on. I looked around and JJ handed me my vest.
"Thanks JJ" I said flashing her a smile
"Your welcome" she said also smiling
I slipped the bullet-proof vest on and put my belt on I ran to my desk... I was the cleanest one.. I had to stiffle my laugh... it was only clean because I hadn’t sat in it yet... and I wouldn’t be doing much work in it. I ran to the top left hand drawer of my desk.i grabbed my badge and I.D and ran out the door with my pre-packed duffle bag.

TRUST ME! i know there short and prob boring. IT GETS BETTER!! THEY GET LONGER. I SWEAR!!

I jumped into Morgans car. I think they put us together a lot because we kinda looked alike so he could pass as my older brother. I was trying sooo hard to keep quiet. But I was SO happy I got the gun. I tugged off the vest because I wouldn’t be needing it we were just going to the park were Jonah went missing. Morgan took one look at me and started to laugh.
"What’s so funny?" I asked
"I can tell! Your trying not to like scream and jump up and down because you FINALLY got your gun" He said still laughing. "Go ahead"
"YES!!" I said "I’m soo happy I could almost hug you" I laughed
"Almost?" he said mock-offended. We were both killing our self laughing.
We pulled up to the crime scene. We just sat there for a moment. I looked out the window, there were reporters everywhere.
"Here Jane" Morgan said passing me an dark blue "FBI" hat.
I pulled the hat on and looked at Morgan.
"Now or never, I guess" I said looking at Morgan.
I stepped hesitantly out of the car. You know what? I’m fine I won’t act scared. I walked over to boss, JJ, Alex, and Tony.
" Hey so what’s up?" I said.
"Well we’re looking for any possible leads."
"Ok. I’ll take that area over there I said near a few little saplings" I walked over and started looking.
"What the..." I heard murmurs run through the crowd of reporters.
Uh-oh I saw Morgan coming and he didn’t look super happy.
"Hey Jane... Umm I assume you heard the reporters. Ya that’s because there wondering who you are, if you’re a kid and if you are why are you here." Oh-No I felt my stomach drop into me feet.
"So we either tell them Yes you are a kid but not say who you are... I mean no one technically knows any of us so you’d still be safe to go undercover. You ready?"
I nodded. Morgan Boss and I walked over to the crowd.
One reporter started yelling
"Who is this and why does she look like a kid?"
Boss looked at Morgan who looked at me and nodded. I took a small step forword.
"That’s because I am a kid, I’m a 12 year old girl"
"Then why the heck are you here? Besides it’s not like you could do anything and why bring a Non-FBI especially a 12 YEAR OLD GIRL here?"
"I’m here with the FBI for the investigation same as the rest of the agents, second of all notice how I have a gun belt? That’s because I passed the federal test for AGENTS to get it, im just as qualified as any of these agents with a gun. And third I’m here because im a FBI agent."
The crowd looked skeptical and looked at Boss and Morgan, they nodded.
Morgan stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder.
" What she says is the truth, while Agent Taylor is correct she is just as trained and qualified as any of us," he said gesturing around to Boss, JJ, Alex and himself. " Agent Taylor is an OFFICIAL FBI agent. That will be al in this topic. Thank you." Boss Stepped forward and said "Go scout out your areas, ill take care of the reporters."
I walked away as the crowed started asking a million questions. And the words "Agent Patterson... Agent Patterson... Agent Patterson..."

A biiiit BETTER... am I right?

I walked over to my area and Morgan wasn’t far behind. I began looking around.
"Are you sure you’re gonna be ok?" Morgan asked.
"Ya" I said not looking up from my work.
"You’re still fully qualified, but Agent Patterson wants me to stay with you. Or well, not be to far."He said.
"Ya ok. Is that ok with you?" I asked. "I wouldn’t want to be a bother to you."
"No, of course not." He said. "You keep scouting, all go to my area."
I started looking around again and I noticed a small piece of paper stuck to the tree. I grabbed my gloves from my bag.
"Morgan! I might have something." I called.
Picking the piece of paper up I saw it had a phone number and address written on it.
Morgan came up behind me. I showed him the paper.
"I’ll call it in to Carter." I said thinking of our tech genius. Carley Carter was one of the worlds best hackers and tech people. The FBI was lucky. Morgan nodded. I took out my HTC Thunderbolt and dialed Carters number.
"Do you want me to talk to her" he said holding out his hand. YES THANK YOU
"Sure" I said shrugging handing him the phone.
Boss walked over and him and morgan were talking and looking at me.
Morgan walked over.
"Jane we’ve decided we need you to go under cover as a student again." Morgan said.
"At York Prepatory School"
My heart dropped that was the school I used to go to. I was supposed to graduate this year if nothing like this had happened.

One name kept running through my head.
Chloe. Chloe. Chloe. Chloe. Chloe. Chloe.
My face must have shown my shock and horror, because Morgan (not knowing about my past there) looked concerned.
“Jane, you’ve gone undercover before. It’s nothing new.” He said. I nodded “We’ll brief you in 5 minutes in my car. Ok?”
“Y-Ya I guess.” I said.
OMG NO – Chloe has me thinking crazy again. I’ll be fine. I don’t have to talk to her. I looked at my light blonde hair. I NEED a new style, but there’s NO way I’m cutting my hair, I guess I’ll need extensions’, and to dye it a light brown. I’ll have to talk to morgan. There’s No way I’m going anywhere near Chloe or with on 30 miles of her looking like myself.
I walked over to morgan.
“Hey um.. since we just released my photo to the press and you guys want me to go under cover—RIGHT where the kid went missing, I need to change my main I.D feature… My hair. I need to dye it, I was thinking light brown and I’ll need extensions’. ASAP and before I go undercover.” I said pointedly.
My ear piece crackled to life.
“Briefing Morgan’s cruiser Stat.” Boss said.
I jogged over to morgans cruiser. The trunk was already popped so I sat on the lip of the trunk of his 2012 Ford Explorer, Morgan and Boss where up front talking so I was daydreaming trying to keep my thoughts away from York Prep.
As I ran my hand over the bumper I thought about Morgan’s other cars – all black – this one no acceptation of course, And thought of my favourite one, Well ones. I liked his 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8, and his Nissan 360Z. Boss and Morgan walked up while I was looking at the bumper.
“What you don’t like this one?” Morgan asked looking at his car.
“Well… I like it but… two things… its not a sports car and I don’t know something about it doesn’t seem….” I said
“Enough car talk” Boss said. “You guys can discuss this while you’re off.” We nodded.
“I’ve told Morgan what you need to know Jane and if you need anything and Morgan can’t answer call me or something ok?” He explained walking away.
“Ok kid so Jonah went to York Preparatory School or York Prep. He didn’t have a lot of friends but he had quite a few, your job is going to be to become friends with his friends and find out what he was hiding and if you can get any leads. Boss got a Bio for you to read through. And you have a appointment booked at a hair salon for you hair in 5 minutes your going to school ASAP.” He said handing me a folder, while I nodded, looked at my watch (9:45 AM) and replied.
“Yep no problem”
I flipped through the folder looking at his report cards, Photos, interests, ex. Untill I reached his bio. I skimmed through it untill I reached the school/ friends part. I read it very carefully. Jonah was fairly popular at York Prep and him main circle of friends where: Thomas, James, Sherry, and Chole where his closest and best friends. I dropped the folder. They wanted me to become friends with a best friend I ran away from and be an undercover agent at the same time! Morgan appeared beside me moving from the front of the truck.
“What happened?” He demanded looking at me then noticing I had dropped the folder.
“What!?” He said
“Well I was from New York” He nodded “ and I went to York Prep and my best friend was Chloe.” I said trying to stay calm.
“Oh ok. You’ll be fine.” He said and walked away. URRRRGGG Morgan was so annoying sometimes, He never understood what its like to be around Chole and be a 12 year old girl.

*** 1 hour later at the main office to York Prep***

“Ok, and here’s your schedule, and in three days you’ll need to be fitted for your uniform. Untill then wear what ever as long as it meets regulation. Have a nice first day” My ‘New’ Principle Mr. Mathews said smiling.
“Sure, um.. Mr. Mathews” I said forcing a smile. I never really liked Mr. Mathews.
I walked over to Morgan.
“Umm… Ja.. um Brittney and I have to have a word quickly outside I’ll send her in when where done.” Morgan said.
Mr. Mathews nodded.
We walked outside as I got looks from some students in the halls.
“Morgan!” I said in a hushed whisper “I don’t know if I can do this!”
“Jane you’ll be fine. Let me just go over the story again with you. Your name is Brittney Johnson. Your parents are millionaires’ and travel the world and I’m your older brother and legally in charge of you.” I Smirked and laughed.
“Har Har… Just joking ya it is kinda funny he said… Shh don’t tell boss I said that” He grinned.
You just moved from California, and ya… that’s about it. If you need anything DON’T hesitate to call” He said “You still have my number?”
“Ya” I said smiling
‘DON’T smash this phone too” He said jokingly referring to me smashing my HTC Thunderbolt.
“I’ll try not to but I cant make any promises” I said looking at my brand new iPhone 4S that just came out yesterday.

*** 5 Minutes later***

I looked at my schedule then down at my Guess Jeans and my Bench T-shirt and my Hollister Jacket. At least I looked the part of a millionaire… or at least kind of. I haven’t had this kind of money since I runaway. Mrs. Martins Math Class. HA! Half of the stuff we did in the FBI was math. I walked in I was 5 minutes early. I went to Mrs. Martins desk. She didn’t look familiar, they must have recently hired her.
“Hi, Mrs… Martin. I’m Ja-Brittney, I’m new” My iPhone buzzed in my pocket URRRG “I just moved here from California”
“Hi there Brittney.” Movement caught my eye fallowed by high pitched laugher CRAP it isn’t I slowly turned. But it was Chloe was in my class. Yay. I turned back to Mrs. Martin.
“Hi Mrs. Martin” Chloe came up to her desk. I cringed slightly and turned a little away.
“Hi Chloe! This is Brittney. She’s new here.” She looked down at a schedule while Chloe introduced herself.
“Chloe. We aren’t doing much this class, so after Brittney introduces herself, why don’t you show her around a bit.” Yay! More time with Chloe. Its not that I didn’t like her but… ya.
“Ok! Great.” I sat down in the desk Mrs. Martin pointed me to. I sat down and Chloe was still talking to Mrs. Martin. I glanced to see if she was looking at me and grabed my iPhone out of my pocket. It read 3 Messages I opened the first one.
From: Carley Carter ( 5 minutes ago)
Good luck  Have a gr8 1st day!

Ha-ha its so Carter to do that. I smiled.

Text number 2:
From: Derek Morgan (14 minutes ago)
Hey kid you’ll do great. Call if you need anything.

Text Number 3:
From: Derek Morgan (3 minutes ago)
New lead Call ASAP!

I hit reply to Carters text
To: Carley Carter
“will do thanks need all the support I can get old BFF in my class ”

What to say to Morgan…
To: Derek Morgan
I’ll call when I can ‘go to the bathroom’ K? and learn 2 use txt (its sooo fun 2 bug u XD)

Now I just had to wait. I JUST exited out of the text when Chloe walked over.
“OMG!! Is that the iPhone 4S!! it like came out yesterday!” She grabbed it out of my hand practically shrieking.
“NO! Chloe please don’t look at it!”
“Hey who’s Derek Morgan? Secret boyfriend you don’t want anyone finding out about!?”
CRAP it’s sooo Derek to txt when someone took my phone”
“No one!” I said grabbi g for the phone but not quite working.
“Ok fine but you will tell me when I give you the tour.” She said “OMG I just realised! If you had blonde hair a little shorter I would have sworn you were my best friend Jane…” she said STILL not giving me my phone back as it buzzed again. Crap!!!
“All of a sudden one of my other old best friends walked in.
“OMG hey Sherry!” I said with out thinking. Uh-oh! I turned around walked away and ignored the WHAT WHO ARE YOU!! And OMG SHE LOOKS LIK JANE!!
I started to wonder if being FBI was worth it.
Just then class started and Chloe handed me my phone back. Three Messages
I opened the first.
From: Carley Carter
No probs & u poor thing  HAVE FUN LOL JK

From: Derek Morgan
Umm.. kind of imported so anytime! At least txt back!

From: Derek Morgan
JANE!!???

I quickly texted him before he showed up at the school with a SWAT team.

To: Derek Morgan
It’s fine nvr mind.

The teacher stood up and started talking.
“Ok class, we have a new student, I’ll let her come up and introduce herself.”
She motioned for me to get up. So I stood up and walked to the front. I remembered that around her you couldn’t be nervous. You had to act like you owned it. SO I got up to the front almost as if I Was bored. I could tell I caught the class’ attention. I smiled.
“Hey guys! My name is Brittney. I just moved here from California. My parents travel, so I don’t see them much. So my brother ‘takes care of me’” The class could tell I have air quotes and laughed. Now can the part I dreaded.
“Question?” About a million hands shot up. Yay!
“Yes?” I said pointing to a new kid
“Did you ever see any celebrities?”
“ya.. I lived in a community called No-Ho or north Hollywood. A lot of stars live there. It was really cool I saw them every day and kind of became like friends with them” I said. That wasn’t even a lie. Back when I was Jane here that was a secret I kept. So no on knew.
About 5 minutes Later the questions finished. I walked up to the teacher.
“I need to go to the bathroom. Then I’ll catch up to Chloe after ok?” I asked.
“Of course Brittney”
I ran out of the room with my hand in my pocket grabbing my phone. I ran into the bathroom already dialling Morgan’s number.
“ya!” Morgan said awnsering on the second ring
“You told me to call!”
“Oh. Right well few things then I have to talk to you not lead related.”
“Ok spit it out!” I said in a hushed whisper.
“ Well we left the crime sceane about 45 minutes ago. We found another number. The one you found is still running, to see if we can pull anything on it and the second… Is a cell phone registered to Chloe. Your Chloe.”
“Great” I said sarcastically.
“Ok so.. um why didn’t you text me back there?”
“Umm Well Derek Morgan (I liked to call him by his full name XD) Chloe took my phone and almost found out about us. I have to go now I’ll text you later don’t send a swat team in after me ok?”
“I’ll try” he said laughing
“Love you Tell boss I’’ll be there right once YOU pick me up from school.” I said (he’s my adopted ‘Dad’ remember but more like big brother)
“Be safe and right back at ya” he said as we both hung up.
I walked out of the bathroom stall right into Chloe. CRAP! I was dead.
“Umm hey Chloe! Didn’t see you there.” I said
“So you HAPPEN to know exactly where the washroom is in a 50,000 square foot school is and know so well you and sprint to it not make a wrong turn or get lost. You sneak away from class to call this Derek Morgan guy. He knows who I am. He’s picking you up from school. You have a boss, who sounds strict, He has to ‘be safe’, There’s something going on between you and him, and you told him not to send a SWAT team after you and you weren’t fully joking. Also you freaked when your phone had a text from him and I had it. You also HAPPEN to have parents almost permanently out of country, and a cell phone that came out yesterday. You also in some peoples opinion happen to look just like my old BFF Jane. I’m actually not saying your Jane, I’m just adding that to the list of weird things about you. Start spilling NOW!”

“Spill NOW” She repeated again when I was silent.
“Chloe. It’s my first day at a new school I almost never see my parents can you cut me a little slack? At least this week?” She didn’t look to happy but she dropped it.

We walked out of the washroom and she begin to show me around. I didn’t really pay attention because I already knew where everything was. I just exchanged Phone numbers with her afterwards and carried on with my un-event full day. That is of course untill the final bell rang and Chloe caught up with me as I scanned the crowd for Derek. Typically I found him, leaning on his car. But what surprised me was a) he didn’t have a gun on him (probably in his car) b) I could see his wallet in his pocket (it had his FBI I.D. card in it) mine was safe in my pocket. And c) He was leaning on a 2011 Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (A Lamborghini!!)
I took a deep breath. I was suddenly glad I DIDN’T have my gun (jk) half the school was stopped to look at the car and I squeezed through the crowd.
“Excuse me!” I said to the kid in front of me. I was ignored. Great this day was better and better. Chloe looked at me
“Umm its just a car why are we pushing to the front?”
“If it was only just a car.” I sighed.
I pushed some kid out of the way.
“HEY! “He yelled” “watch out I’m trying to look at this car!” OMG I was gonna scream! That’s it!
“You know what!? You should watch out cuz’ you know what I’m trying to do? Get to MY car!”
URG I stormed past the kid who was going into shock. Or course Chloe was right behind me.
“OMG This is your car!?”
“Umm ya. Which reminds me. We have to have a little talk” I said glaring at Morgan.
“Wow… um Britt. Chill-ax.”
“Cuz we all know that’s gonna happen soon.” I said.
Chloe grabbed my arm and spun me around. Looking at Derek.
“Sooo. Is this your older brother or this Mystery Derek Morgan guy?”
“Wow! You haven’t even gone here a day. Heck I don’t even go here and im famous in a day? I’m Derek Morgan.”
“Hummmm” She said studying him. “So. What’s the scoop on you to?” She said
“Ummm” I said looking at Morgan. “We… have an interesting relationship. I said hopping into the front seat as we drove away I Grabbed the guns from the glove box and an FBI hat.”
“My Phone just got about 400 texts. I just HAD to give my phone number to half the school.” I said complaining to Morgan.
“You’re the smart one there.” HE said laughing.
“Oh umm you told me to become friends with her...so she’s picking me up tomorrow from school” I said. “So I cant go on some raid or what ever. Do you know how much I’ll be crying if you guys go on some raid and I have to miss it?”
He laughed at me.
“Thaaaanks. Morgan. By the way.. WHY DID YOU GO BUY A LAMBORGHINI!!!”
“Well were millionaires’, and were in New York… I had to fit in… besides a) were car fanatics and b) It’s a Lamborghini!. Ok so. FBI related. Were meeting the team at the park ok?” He handed me a light blue FBI shirt and I tugged it over my Bench T-shirt. We pulled up to the Park and Morgan pulled on his shirt I handed HIM his hat from the floor where he dropped it. I put mine on lopsided and with the brim of the baseball cap over my ear.
“Close your eyes” I said
“What!? No your gonna like kill me! You even have a gun!” I stuck out my tounge and he closed his eyes. I took his hat from his heat and put it on like me, I changed mine so the brim was in the back.
“Stay there and DON’T MOVE!” as I jumped out the door and ran around to his door pulled open the door grabbed his hand and pulled him out. “DON’T even think of touching the hat.” I warned him.
“Oh ya you owe me a piggy back from the Colorado Case. PAY UP.” I said.
“FINE!” He said letting me jump on his back.
All of a sudden a shot rang out. The whole park dropped, except Morgan, Boss, Alex and JJ.
“I jumped off Morgans back and had my gun out and loaded in a flash. I Dropped down to see if someone was on the other side of the car. I looked at Morgan and slowly circled the back of his car while he circled the front.
“CLEAR” I heard Morgan yell. I finished circling the car. Nothing.
“CLEAR” I called. All of a sudden I saw a guy in the crowd. Standing up with someone in a headlock. The rest of the team was in front and he was facing away and didn’t know Morgan and I were here. Everyone by this point ha crawled away and was hiding and watching. I had a shot but untill Boss gave the signal I couldn’t shoot.
“Just let her go. We can deal with this rationally—“
“—NO WE CAN’T!”
Boss looked at me and nodded. I pressed the trigger.
BANG! There were screams from the crowd the team and we all ran forward at the same time the woman who he had turned around crying and found me.
“Where you the one who shot him?”
I nodded
“Thanks you so much” She said hugging me.
I looked at Morgan over her sholder. JJ was coming to talked to her. She suddenly froze.
“Wait a minute” by this point we were right beside the reporters. “How are you here?” She asked me.
“I’m a FBI Agent.” I said slowly slightly confused.
“No I mean why is your mother letting you do this.”
“She spun around and looked at Morgan.
“Why is she her her mother would not agree. If she is there must be a major problem.”
I froze.
“Jane. My car.” Morgan said over the ear piece I had in my ear.
I walked over to his car. And sat In the seat. He opened his door and sat down.
“Yo” I said.
“Nice shot” Ya I guess. I said looking at my watch. 5:30 PM.
“Cant we not talk about this right now? Can we just like… go out for pizza?” I asked
“Well lets go ask”
I jumped out of the car, and walked over with Morgan. Jane and I are going out for pizza. He walked up to boss and whispered something to him. Boss nodded.
“Yep… you two go we have some stuff to finish up here.”

We pulled up to the house- actually house is a understatement. More like mansion. And the pizza guy was waiting at the door.
“That was fast” I commented.
“It’s been 20 minutes Jane!” Derek laughed
I walked in the house while Morgan paid for the pizza. I walked into the theatre room and popped in the Blue-Ray: Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Part 2.
Morgan walked in the door holding the pizza.
“Wow. I haven’t been here in so long I forgot how big a 160 inch 3-D TV with blue ray is.”
We took turns picking movies and we both slowly fell asleep. I woke up with a start. I looked at my watch 8:55AM School started at 5 I ran out the door and ran back in the door for Morgan to drive me. I threw a jacket on and Morgan met me in the car. I was still half asleep. I brushed my hair in the car and ate my breakfast It was a wordless car ride. I arrived at school. And got into homeroom right before the bell rang I had a biiiig yawn the I took my jacket off.
“Whoa Brittney!” Chloe came up to me.
“What!?” I said rubbing my eyes.
“Did I shatter it again!?” I said looking at my iPhone Suddenly wide awake.
“My iPhones FINE just I’m really tired right now leave me alone no offence.” I said suddenly really cold so I put my jacket on and kept it on all day. Once I finished lunch I had News class… It was pretty much the easiest class in the world. You sat around and watched news or stuff like E.T so you learned what was going on. I stumbled in (still tired from this morning) and sat down. The teacher Mr. Evens turned on the New York News channel I was really hot so I unzipped my jacket. I sat bolt upright, as the news Started.
“As we all know local by Jonah went missing from a local park the other day. Police went so far even to bring in Fedral Agents… FBI. One thing really puzzling the world right now is the youngest member of the team on this case.” The news anchor said as I buried my head in my hand. I pulled out my phone.
To: Derek Morgan
Last night’s all over the news and… I might have accidently worn a FBI shirt to school. Come get me NOW EMERGENCY.

I hit the send button as a huge picture of my face filled the screen. Morgan must not have been far away because I heard all the teams cars come with sirens going. The T.V froze… typically on the photo of my face. I heard footsteps in the hall. Me along with most of the class turned around in our seats, to see Boss, JJ, Alex and the famous Derek Morgan.
I stood up and walked over to them as it dawned on the class what and who I was. Chloe walked up to me… or attempted but couldn’t reach me because the team made a human barricade.
The class was ordered out in the hall. And the team and I rewound the news cast.

“As we all know local boy Jonah went missing from a local park the other day. Police went so far even to bring in Federal Agents… FBI. One thing really puzzling the world right now is the youngest member of the team on this case.” Once again my picture flashed on the screen. “The young girl you see here is the youngest member of the FBI team. She goes as 12 year old Brittney Johnson, who goes to York Prep recently transferred there from California and claims to be younger sister to team member Derek Morgan. Johnson also claims her parents both work and live overseas leaving her care to Derek Morgan. While we don’t know if this I.D of her Is true we do know she has a good shot. Last night fellow Reporter, Jacqueline Reid from the very own New york city News went to the park where Jonah went missing. While there this 12 year old girl and team agent Morgan showed up in this flashy new Lamborghini also reported at the school, News crews got curious and showed up to dig a little deeper. While at the park Jacqueline was held at gun point while her captor was shot by an FBI team but not just any. The one and only Brittney Johnson, She was also caught leaving this 3 million dollar mansion with again fellow agent Morgan this morning wearing this FBI shirt also showing up to school in it. We will continue to update you as soon as we have any new news.” Morgan clicked the off button.
“Well this is great” Morgan said.
“No offence Jane but maybe we could ‘arrest’ you for faking all this stuff for popularity and fame, and see if that works also leaving no comment in news casts.” Boss said.
“Its worth a shot” I said walking over and hugging each member of the team starting with the closest JJ and then Alex, the Boss, and last, Morgan.
“I’m sorry guys”
Morgan gave me a second hug then put me in handcuffs.
“You sure about this?” I asked
“It’s out best shot, other then saying you really are and blowing out cover.”
I nodded and Morgan grabbed my arm guiding me towards the door.
“You ready?” He asked
I nodded he opened the door and half the school was there. There were all yelling questions and comments and everything and it just got louder when the door opened then Morgan and I walked out and the crowd was silent. Then it got 10 times worse.

Everyone was yelling, there were teachers, students, and reporters everywhere, all ylling at the exact same time. After a few seconds it dawned on them I was in handcuffs and then the hall fell silent. Then all the reporters began yelling out questions.
“What’s going on? I thought she was an FBI agent!” One guy yelled.
“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??!?!?!” A loud Booming voice called out, belonging to none other then Mr. Mathews.
The team, including Derek and I walked into the classroom, with Mr. Mathews.
“Well, Mr. Mathews” Morgan Started. “I assume you have herd about our little incident,” He said, while glaring (for show) and nodding at me.
“Well Yes of course, Agent, but I don’t understand, I thought she was on the FBI team, not breaking the law.” He asked
“No. No Brittney’s not a part of our team. Her older Brother Derek is, which is why she was at the park, and the other crime scenes’, also how she has the FBI shirt.” JJ said
“But I don’t understand, why she is under arrest?” Mr. Mathews said. Derek stepped forward.
“Well, She isn’t an FBI agent, and we are as of right now unaware of whether or not she is committing fraud, by claiming to be a federal Agent, also either way we are also arresting her for her own safety, in case you didn't notice what happened out there..." Derek said nooding his head toward the hall. Mr. Mathew's Nodded.
"Well Miss Britney... I guess once the FBI are done with you, you and i will be having a little CHAT in my office."
"Mr. Mathews, I don't think she'll be released anytime soon." Boss Said and Mr. Mathews Nodded. "We also need a word with Chloe." Mr. Mathews Disappeared into the hall, reappearing a few moments later, with a terrified looking Chloe.

"Wha-What did I do wrong? Why does the FBI want to talk to me? What do I have to do with any of this?" A terrified Chloe asked Mr. Mathews While walking into the classroom with me and the team. Boss Nodded to Morgan and I and he and the rest of the team along with Mr. Mathews left, probably to go clear the hall, while Morgan and i talked with Chloe.
"Morgan Get these things off of me!" I said
"Sure thing. Your really bad... Pretending to be an FBI Agent?" HE said joking and laughing.
"Why am I here?" Chloe said Interrupting.
"Well Chloe." I said rubbing my wrist. "I assume you know about the news broadcast about me 'being an FBI' but how i faked it just to get popularity?"
"Ya! I think that's stupid! Why would you do that Brittney?" SHe asked.
"Well to till you the honest truth. It was an accident. I didn't expect my secret to get out."
"Well It did-Wait secret? What secret?" She asked suddenly confused. I looked at Morgan Who nodded again.
"Chloe, This is my brother, Agent Derek Morgan, with the FBI, i am on the same team as him. I really am part of the FBI. but the rest of the world can't know."
"Wait? So you really are an FBI agent?" She asked
"Yep" I said.
"Wait. Why are you teling me this? She asked suddenly suspicious.
I took a deep breath
"Well..."