New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Danger game

Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3
Author's note: A dream i Had and My fav Show Criminal Minds... And DEREK MORGAN!! <3  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

The Danger Game

"Boss?" I whispered into the earpiece.
"What do you have for me?" The earpiece crackled to life.
"not too much..." I said scanning the playground. "but no one suspects anything"
"Well I hope no one would.... but good"
Wait A minute.... What the heck?
"Hey I got something weird and possibly BAD"
"What?"
"Well my next door neighbour is here waiting to go onto the same bus... but he doesn't go to this school... he hasn't noticed me yet... do you want me to walk
Hey guys! I really Hope you like this book. Im pouring my heart and soul into it, and what i hope will be the next two books in the series/trilogy. Im hoping that at least the next ones will be full sized books. Please support me while i write this book. It means the world to me when someone complements me ex. Thanks!
back instead and stay with Morgan?"
"Ummm... ya sure that's probably safer than him seeing you I'll radio Morgan tell him your coming"
YES! finally I got to stay after and work with Derek Morgan! Wow other then Ryan almost finding out I'm a Undercover agent this day is the best! So I jogged over to him
"Hey Morgan"
" Hey kid what's up?...hey why aren't u on the bus...Uh Oh what happened?"
"Nothing too bad some kid on the bus ALMOST recognized me like if he saw me he'd know"
"How?"
"he's my next door neighbour" I said looking at his gun. I really wanted one but in the situation it wouldn't help.
"Don't worry kid" he said then fallowed my gaze "Ha-ha you'll get one soon enough Jane, besides you passed your test with flying colours, AND you're the youngest Undercover agent" he said ruffling my hair.
I stared at him.