Hunger Wars - The Legend of KILL

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

proposals and secrets

“and just why should we remove Achilles ban?” the leader of the Hunger wars board of rules said to Sergud “so you can have an unbeatable weapon? we are not as blind as you think, we know that he can not be defeated!” Sergud gave a frown to that. “I only want to end the fighting” Sergud said trying to sound sincere “to end the killing, should not the worlds best killer be there at this end!” with that the counsel went quiet. “I think my proposal is fair and just!” Sergud continued “I said both district five and eleven can double the number of people they enter into Hunger wars, and I will only enter in one instead of seven, KILL! in return, everyone will have in an all in bet, the winner becomes the leader of all districts. I have had promises of agreem from both Zuteos and Merksum, the leaders of District Five and Eleven. they have both agreed with my proposal, all i need is your consent!” Sergus paused with that, to await the counsels answer. “you speak sense Sergud!” the Council leader said “we will accept your proposal on one condition, that if your Achilles does win and you become the leader of all districts, you must execute him!”, “but why?” Sergud asked. “if war and killing is to end, than the worlds greatest killer must die!” with that Sergud gave a frown, “and.....” the council leader said “we know what you did to him, Sergud!” with that worry enter Sergud. “how could you possible know that?” Sergud demanded “the secret was well kept!”, “yes but as you know, you’re not the only one with weapons, you have KiLL, we have our foxface Spies!” Sergud gave a curse to that. “foxface spies!” Sergud thought bitterly, trained shadows and assassins, all female, said to have been inspired by some person to play Hunger games a long time ago. “so!” Sergud said bluntly “you know my secret but that does not tell me why you want KiLL dead!”, “the answer to that is simple!” the Council leader said with a frown “we know your secret but also does another, the foxface learned of this information, has gone rogue. we can’t find her and worse, she has threatened to tell KiLL this little secret!” Sergud started to sweat with that. “we can’t let that happen!” Sergud said nervously “not only would he kill me but would kill everyone involved, which to Kill, could be everyone. his sanity has been on the brink lately, if pushed he could gather an army and take down the districts, he is popular enough that anyone would follow him and smart enough to win any battle. it would be the end of all civilization, without that add of government or leadership, everyone would die inside ten years!”, “so you see why we ask you what we ask you!” the council member said with a smile, Sergud gave a nod. “so do we have an agreement?” the council leader asked, “we do!” Sergud answered with a cold feeling rising up in his chest. Achilles was like his son, but he had no choice, he had to do what he had to do.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 3:59 pm:
this is awesome. i love it!!!