Hunger Wars - The Legend of KILL

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Nightmares

“kill.... kill... kill...” echoed in Achilles head as he struggled in half sleep. “kill....kill...kill...” continued the steady rhythm of the echoes, the chants. “KILL....KILL....KILL...KILL...KILL....” the chants increased in speed, beat and power, causing Achilles to moan in pain as memories flashed through his head. beheading a eighteen year old with a sword, gutting a kid younger than that, cutting the arm off another and finishing by stabbing that person in the chest, all while the crowd watching, chanting “KILL....KILL.....KILL......KILL.....KILL.....KILL....KILL....”. for a moment Achilles lived in that memory, killing person after person while the chant continued. suddenly, the memory changed and Achilles was in a snow field, coating the white ground with the blood of his enemies. dodging a head slice, Achilles cut his opponent on the thy, than as he stumbled he sliced his throat. after that Achilles moved to slaughter his next opponents, two middle aged men, cowering with fear. “KILL...KILL....KILL....KILL....KILL.....KILL....KILL....KILL....KILL....KILL...” all along the hypnotic chanting continued, turning the horrible memory into one of cruel pain and hypnotic murder. Achilles sat up right, jerking out of half sleep, breathing hard. with the memories over, the chanting subsided. Achilles took a deep breath and moved to grab his vitamins by his bed. these were how his sleeps were lately, terrible, filled with memories of his hunger war battles, things he would like forgotten. after taking a couple of the anti trauma vitamins, Achilles lied back down and tried to find sleep again, and forget the terrible terrible chanting.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20 at 3:59 pm
this is awesome. i love it!!!