Pure Half-Blood

Author's note: Critique welcome!
Author's note: Critique welcome!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Heart Throb

Did I mention he's hot? :) As always, all comments welcome!
His name was Anthony Zusak. He sat in front of me in seventh period Chemistry II Honors. He had skin that was pale as sheet and eyes of gold. For a heartbeat I almost wondered if he was a long lost son of Aphrodite, goddess of beauty, but I knew he wasn't.
Who was Anthony Zusak, and why did he remind me of...me?
I didn't know why, but he definitely paid attention to me as well. Sometimes he even attempted to start a conversation, but neither of us had much to say.

Eventually, I got it. You might have already guessed by now. If you have, you’re quicker than I was. Anthony was a vampire.

Not the traditional Dracula kind of vampire. Think Stephenie Meyer. Although I suppose that’s what everyone thinks of vampires these days.
Then, finally, after weeks of prolonged waiting and wanting, Anthony Zusak asked me, Peyton of Olympus, to go to the Homecoming Dance with him. Me! With him!
Of course, I said yes.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2 at 2:23 pm:
This is amazing. You really do have such talent and greatness in you. Thank you so, so, so much for sharing this. :)

StellaDPloom said...
Possibly? You mean, absolutely to be continued, right? I love this. I need more.

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Or I guess... you could have her wake up froma coma or something, and anthony and the vampires and her high school never happened or have it be a dream that was put on by her mother with a potion and to show her she sperfect just the way she is. That way, I think it would be better, and less....slightly creepyno offense. Like i said before, it is a very well written story, but the twilight element just put me off........ :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:39 pm:
It is really good, although, I've never been a fan of  Twilight. I really just don't like it. It started out really good, but once you got to the vampire part it all kind of went downhill. Take out the vampires, continue, and it'll be perfect. :)