Vampires vs. Shapeshifters

Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires
Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 Next »

Jake?

I was sick of the fighting. No one could win and nor did I want any of them to win. "Stop!"
They listened to me. They stopped fighting and stared at me with their eyes full of anger. I announced, "We do not need to fight each other. None of us will win. We are equal in ways unimaginable."
I could see the fury in Tory's eyes. She looked down.
"Why should we trust you?" The woman vampire looked at me. "We have been enemies for centuries and now you pick the time to explain to us that we are equal."
Tyler looked at me in a weird way. The golden figure began to roar at me and started to walk towards me. I stepped a couple feet backwards and was on the edge of the cliff he was so fast that he used all of his might to push me of the cliff. There were waves of water crushing against the wall of the cliff. I was scared that I was going to die, but all I did was bite my lip. I fell into the water. I tried swimming, but as my body hit the water I hit my head on a sharp rock and started to bleed. I was sinking to the bottom. I felt nothing. I could not breathe and I had no more air. I felt an arm coming over me. The arm grabbed my waist. I felt pressure from a bare chest full of steel. I couldn’t see who it was, but I knew that the human was trying to save me. The man pulled me to the surface and paddled towards the beach. He put his hand under my chin to support me from going back under the water again. We got to the beach and he pulled me onto the sand. He wrapped his jacket around my body. He pressed on my chest to make me start breathing again.
“Come on Lou,” he said in a quiet tone as if he was trying to whisper. I tried looking at him, but I still couldn’t breathe. I started to cough. I opened my eyes all the way and saw Cody looking over me. He smiled at me as he picked up my head off the ground and hugged me tightly. I saw Tory and Tyler. They did not look very pleased by Cody’s actions. I smiled at Morgan and Dalton, but they stared in dishonor of our clan. This was not going to be the end of the war yet, but I was wishing it was
"I think so," I replied. I was grateful for his actions, but I couldn't help but to wonder what Tory was thinking.
"What happened?"
"He dove of the cliff to save you, darling," said the woman. She had blonde curly hair that reached to her ears and by the sound of her voice, she was western.
Cody looked at her and then back at me. "That is my mother."
I got up and Jake through me a pink robe. I put it on. I looked at them. Tory looked at me with anger running in her eyes.
"I thought you said that you were not going to see this vampire anymore," Tory said.
I had no excuse for my actions, but then again Cody did save my life.
"Let her stay. Us as rivals must stay together to defeat the oncoming evil of others. There is time for a change in life. That is what I think anyways," we turned around to see my dad. He was and elder of our tribe that we used for help and advice. He looked at me. Cody and I were in the middle and our clans were on opposite sides. My clan was by me and their clan was behind Luke. He smiled as he put his hands together in front of his chest. "Let us cross paths with our haters."
My clan and theirs looked at each other. The golden creature held out his hand towards Tory. She hissed at my dad, the elder as she shook his hand. There was nothing that we feared anymore or so we thought.
Cody smiled and ran through the forest again. All you could he was a breeze of wind through the trees knocking the leaves off. I ran after him and transformed. I was a cheetah with clothes in my mouth running after him. I caught up as he stood at the edge of the city. I transformed behind a tree and put the robe on.
"What's wrong?"
He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly between his. "I have always wanted this to come true. And now that it has I don't know what to do."
"That is what the good thing about it is. We are free and there will be no more fighting in the world between us," I said. I sat down on the grass and he sat beside me.
"I don't think all of us out there know about our sacrifices, and nor do they even know that we are together. One and one, two different kind of clans, together finally and making peace.” He looked at the buildings and smiled a crazy smile that made me laugh. He asked, "What's wrong?"
I smiled at him and looked towards the city. "This is not the end for both of us, but the new beginning for all of us."
He didn't understand me at first, but I had to quickly explain to him about all the details that he had once missed. He hummed a tune and we sat under the trees humming together. I loved the memories that had been made and the memories that will stay in our hearts. I could tell that we were both worried to death about the future and what was going to be coming towards the end. A few days passed a nothing happened. Everyone treated me with respect and no one really understood what had happened. My mom learned to be completely honest with us and I was honest with her, mostly. I went and visited my clan on the weekends, but we didn't do anything anyways. All we did was talk about Ryan, the vampire king that we loathed. Our plan was to kill him, but if we told the other vampires they would disagree so we kept it silent for awhile. I wanted to tell Cody really bad, but it never came up and I just forgot about it. He told me the stories of him and his family and I listened. The history of the vampires started with a local boy with a craze. Back then the vampires killed them and didn't turn them into vampires themselves. The boy was bitten by a vampire and the vampire started to suck his blood when the boy tricked the vampire into letting the boy become a companion. And once the boy was a vampire he set out and bit a lot of people so the vampire legend will last forever. Luke like all others was a young boy in a big city. He lived and played in the city and he even played in the traffic streets. He paused and looked at me as I picked petals off a lily. "Are you listening?" he asked.
I looked up at him. "Yes, please, go on, I want to hear more."
He smiled at me and went on about how a vampire attacked him and made him his companion. He said it was horrible, the pain. Once he became a vampire he could not live at home anymore. His mom was in the kitchen one day and once she cut herself with a knife she bled and Luke couldn't control himself. He said, "It was hard, to leave my family. Everything that I knew was lost. I could hardly stay in one place. That's when I found Tyler. He became my brother and we were adopted by the older day living hippies we call mom and dad. I never really knew how they met, but they surely don't want to talk about it either."
"Wow." I stuttered as I brushed all the petals on my shirt onto the grassy floor. I stood up and looked at him. A howl echoed through the whole forest. It was the sound of Tory. "I have to go, but I will see you later tonight."
He smiled. I transformed into a dog and ran through the forest to our camp. I got about a mile before I was lost. I looked both ways and transformed into a bird. I soared through the clouds and to the sky. The sun was hitting my golden beak. I looked towards the ground and saw nothing. Then I saw a falcon. It flew from the tress and flew in front of me. It was Jake. He led me to the ground and transformed behind a tree. I did too and they handed me my robe. I looked at them as a fire was lit and a tent was set up. Tina poked the fire with a large stick. Jake threw a green suit at me. It was a dark color and it had blue sparkles on it. It had one strip of black and it was rubber.
"What is it?" I asked as I rubbed my fingers on the stitching.
Tina looked up at me. "It is a magical suit that I made for all of you guys so you can transform into an animal and not be naked everywhere you go."
I thought she was crazy. I knew that I should trust her, but something in my mind was telling me to stay behind and stay the old fashion way. I took the suit and put it on behind a tree. I came out from behind it and the sleeves were too long. Tina grabbed the sleeve and cut them with her long fingernails. The suit had two straps that went behind me on my shoulders and came together again and the pants were cut above my knees. It was comfortable. Jake looked at me with a smile. I ran into the forest to try it out. I transformed and transformed over and over again. No matter what I could do whatever I would like now. I stopped at the edge of a cliff. I looked down. The waves crashed up against the wall. I heard noises in the woods and turned to see Jake staring at me.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

smurfette27 said...
you keep putting the vamp's name as both cody and luke. it's confusing.