Vampires vs. Shapeshifters

Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires
Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next »

NO FIGHTING!

I was sent home earlier that night. I hardly said a word to Jake on the way there. Jake looked at me and said, "What's wrong?"
I don't want to talk about it."
He stared at me and looked down. "I know that you have spent time with that vampire lately. I know a lot that you don't know."
I stopped and looked at Jake. "I owe him a lot and he is the one who brings out the best in me."
Jake watched as I ran home. I transformed into a mouse. I ran through the cornfield. Jake did the same. He picked up both of our clothes and ran through the cornfield after me. I got home and crawled into my window. I went into the bathroom. After I got a shower I went back into my room. I saw Jake sleeping in the chair. My clothes were resting over my bed. I got my clothes and got dressed in the bathroom. I heard a loud noise coming from my room. I ran back into my room and saw Cody and he was choking Jake. Cody had him in his grip and Jake was a foot off the ground
"Stop!" I looked at Cody and Cody let him down. "Please not here and not now."
Cody was angry. "I came to see you and this fool decided to attack me."
"I wouldn't have attacked you if you weren't a filthy blood sucker." Jake looked at me in disgust. "Is this the vampire that you have been hanging around?"
I nodded. Cody came by me and put his arm around me. Jake flung at him with open jaws of a wolf. Cody grabbed him and threw him out the window. Jake whined in pain. I pushed Cody back as I ran towards Jake with a blanket. Jake transformed back into a human and I covered him with the blanket.
"What have you done? You are supposed to protect your brothers and sisters," He said.
I was about to cry. "I know and I'm sorry. You cannot tell anyone."
He sighed. "I might have to if this is what he is going to be doing."
I whined in fear. I went back inside and stood close towards Cody. I looked up in his face at his emerald eyes. "You need to get out of here."
Cody frowned. He had no idea what he was going to do next. He got out of my room and ran away. I went outside and carried Jake inside. I laid him on the bed as I grabbed my pajamas out of my closet and changed again for I was soaked in dirt and was all scratched up. When we are smart we transform when we don't have clothes on so we can take them with us. If not we rip our clothing. Jake was in my blanket all covered up. I lied next to him in my bed.
He was covered in blood and scratches. He turned his head to look at me. "I am sorry."
I looked at him and got real close to give him a hug. I said, "No it's fine. You shouldn't worry about it."
He closed his eyes and hugged me back. I turned around in my bed and looked towards the window. Jake out his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest to make sure I didn't run away. I kept looking at the window. I thought about Cody and what I had done to him. What was I ever going to do?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

smurfette27 said...
May 10, 2013 at 1:52 pm:
you keep putting the vamp's name as both cody and luke. it's confusing.