Vampires vs. Shapeshifters

Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires
Author's note: this was inspired by a frined who is totally obessed with vampires  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22

Is it Over? It's Never Over

Lucy’s point of view. . . .

Cody had carried me outside the castle. As the light hit him he did not burn. He stood his ground. The light was so bright that I had to wince just looking around. I had missed the sun. I had missed the grass running in between my toes. Cody looked at everything around him. There was a crowd of people around us. My dad. Tory, Tina, and then there was Jake and Cande. They looked happy as they looked at each other. Tyler was happy too as he stood his ground in a shadow beside Tory. They all began to cry.
Cody nodded and started to say, “It’s over.”
They all began to cheer and hug each other. Different conversations were in all directions. Then Tyler signaled Cody to come closer to him and he did.
Tyler began to speak, “Is it really all over?”
Cody nodded.
Tyler did not look to happy though, “So do you know about Alyssa?”
Cody nodded once more, but with this nod he frowned. “Yes,” he muttered under his breathe.
“Sorry I did not tell you earlier. But she had came to visit Lucy, not me so it was not my place to tell you in the first place.”
Cody looked up at him and began to smile once more. “Little brother. Please do not worry about me anymore. This is the ending of the war. We should all be happy.”
“Don’t run away from him no more,” Tyler teased me.
“Shut up!” I began to scream random threats at him.
“By the way you look. You couldn’t even catch me if you could,” Tyler laughed.
I sighed. Even though I wanted to jump right out of Cody’s arms to attack Tyler, I did not want to move away from Cody’s warm body and I had no strength to move anyways. Tyler begun to laugh at me again.
Cody began to walk away and I looked up at his face.
“Cody,” I said, “We will find your sister. I promise.”
He looked down at me too and kissed me again.

The End
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

smurfette27 said...
May 10, 2013 at 1:52 pm:
you keep putting the vamp's name as both cody and luke. it's confusing.