Feminine | Teen Ink

Feminine

December 10, 2011
By Rosiedude BRONZE, Norman, Oklahoma
More by this author
Rosiedude BRONZE, Norman, Oklahoma
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Funny you didn't look insane when you got up this morning" or "I don't damsel weel, distress I can do. Damseling? Not so much" both from Maximum Ride


The author's comments:
I do not own anything you reconize and this chapter is short because it's the prologue if you anwser this question you will be awesome : what will happen later give me your ideas

Prologue Captured
No pov
Alex sat bolt upright in his cell. It had been two days senesce he had been captured and Alex had a bad dream. His captors were in another room talking about what to do to him. “I don’t want to kill him,” said the first bad guy. Granted these weren’t the worst bad guys in history. They stood for an orphanage, which gained peoples trust waited until they were in the wills to kill them off. So they weren’t all gung ho on killing a child. “So what do you want to do with him?” said the other guy
“I say we just teach him a lesson, get where he’s too embarrassed or unrecognizable to go back to his people and get us.”
“Perfect”
“Have our scientist finished the serum?”
“Of course”
They smiled evilly and went into the boy’s cell.

The author's comments:
Anwser question: Should Alex join dance?

Chapter 1 What Happened to me?!
Alex pov
I hate these guys I really do; they had the right motive just the wrong actions. So when the two heads of the operation came in with a scientist, all I wanted to do was kick some butt. Which is sort of hard to do chained to a bed but whatever,
“What the h*** do you want!” I said angrily. I honestly didn’t think they would answer. But when they did my excitement rose.
“We want to set you free,” a man said. Where was the catch?
“We just can’t have you looking like that” said the other man, “so we made a serum that will change your looks”
Please, please, please tell me its hair dye. No such luck.
“What does it do?” I said hesitantly
“What would be the fun in telling you?” they said together with identical evil grins. And with the needle plunged into my arm, and I plunged into darkness.

Evil madman one’s pov
We couldn’t wait till Alex awoke the next morning, to tell you the truth I wasn’t quite sure what would happen to him. We’ve only tried it on apes before. We decided to take all the cameras out of his room leaving only the mikes behind to tell us when ‘he’ was awake. This was going to be interesting.
Alex’s pov
When I awoke I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Until I noticed the mirror propped up against my wall. I bent over to put my shoes on only to see my chest was swollen. I saw as I looked at my feet, that my legs were slimmer also WTH. Second thing I noticed was my neck was itchy I put my hand back only to find my hair had grown out to the center of my back, it was smooth and soft that rules out being asleep for a long time or maybe they put my oil glands to sleep also. Next thing I noticed was I was unchained. So to heck with shoes I hauled myself over to the mirror and stared at myself in horror. I had shrunk a few inches and my waist had become petite, my legs were long and graceful, my lips had become fuller but that wasn’t the only thing that became fuller, my chest was big. They had turned me into a girl. A very pretty, dangerous, angry girl but still a girl, I couldn’t believe it. That’s when the madmen walked in. I turned around and they clapped in delight. “It works!” they yelled it like a bunch of teenage girls (I guess that’s me now)
“What the h*** did you do to me?!” I yelled at them, noticing that my voice was higher.
“Simple we turned you into a girl, so now no one will believe you’re Alex Rider or you’ll be too embarrassed to. Do you really want MI6 to see you now?”
He had a point. The guys handcuffed my hands together and started marching me down the hallway. The guards were in shock they had been watching a boy. Who could blame them I might go into shock as soon as I’m out of here.

Evil Madman one’s pov
It worked it worked it worked! We are geniuses. Poor Alex though he seemed really out of it. Of course I would be to, I don’t enjoy making a child suffer but this is mandatory to keep our operation alive. Plus Alex could finally start a new life, wouldn’t be forced to be a spy. See we did him a favor. So as we marched her down the hallways and blindfolded her I couldn’t help but to think it could have been a lot worse she was very pretty.

The author's comments:
Anwser question: should k-unit do a little shopping later on for Alex (ha ha ha forshadowing)

Alex’s pov
I was blindfolded and marched into a truck after that I was driven who knows where. When we began to slow down they took my blindfold off and my handcuffs off. I was going to thank them but I thought better of it. They were evil after all. It was late at night outside and I couldn’t see many open shops so they pulled over to the side and shoved me out. I landed on my knees and palms. Oow! Well that hurt. A boy about my age came rushing up to me.
“Hey, are you ok?” he seemed concerned so I nodded
He offered me a ride I accepted and he took me home
“This is where the Druggie lives are you two related?”
I told him I was my own cousin and this was my last night here so he probably wouldn’t see me again. He seemed disappointed and he gave me his number. I accepted and smiled until he was out of sight then I shuddered. How weird is it to have someone of your own sex flirt with you well I guess I am a girl now and I should get use to it. I spent the night in my old room in uncle Ian’s house ever since Jack died I have been coming here less and less staying with Tom or MI6. My clothes didn’t fit well anymore and I resolved that I would get some new clothes tomorrow after I tried Jacks room.*morning* I head to Jack’s room and see all of her clothes. She was taller than I am now so they’re going to be too big but when I found some stuff at the back of her closet they were too tight around the chest and too loose at the waist. So shopping it is. *exasperated sigh* at the mall I had no idea what I was doing. I resolved by going into a store at random and buying a pair of jeans next I tried a different store where I bought a few fitted shirts. I got a new pair of converse seeing that mine were too big now. After that it was underwear shopping there I was really lost a girl asked me if I needed help I nodded so she help me find some under garments that felt comfortable after that I went home. I had also bought some of those fabric shorts and so I changed into those and a t-shirt and headed to the gym. I wanted to see if I was any good at gymnastics in my new body. When I got there I paid to be able to use it and put my hair in a ponytail. The gym wasn’t very crowded so I went to the floor and started practicing my flips. I had always sort of been good at gymnastics I just never had time to do it. My new body was so much more graceful then my old one I was almost happy. After I did my double Arabian one of the coaches came up to me, and asked if I was on a team I said no but politely declined his offer of being on the team. He said I could join any time. After that I moved on to the beams and then to the bars both I excel at. Then it hit me. With me being a girl I can’t exactly go back to Tom’s or to MI6. Arrgh. Why must life be so difficulty? I couldn’t exactly live on my own someone is bound to notice. Wait I have one more chance someone who’s always stood by me. Ben.

The author's comments:
Anwser question: Should Tom and Alex fall in love now that Alex is a girl?

Chapter 3 Please take me in
I went back to my house to pack up my stuff because Ben wouldn’t turn me down. In about an hour I walked over to Ben’s house. It wasn’t a long walk and I didn’t have much stuff so it was pretty easy. I arrived on his doorstep and rang the bell. He opened the door looking surprised.
“May I help you?” he asked politely
“Yes Ben, can we talk inside?”
Ben must have figured he already knew me because I knew his name. He turned and walked back into the house mentioning for me to follow. We sat on the couches and I debriefed Ben on who I was and what had happened. He turned a little pale when I said who I was but other than that he just listened.
“So may I stay?” I asked hopefully
“Yes, but you must not reveal your identity to any one especially MI6 ok?”
I nodded eagerly.
“Do you need to go get your stuff” I held up my backpack
“Ok then why not?”
He showed me to my room and gave me a tour around the house. Then to make things great he told me he was signing me up at my old high school.(I was being sarcastic by the way)Ben told me I would be going under the name of Alex Daniels. And the rest was history.
First day of school
I walked to the principal’s office since I was officially new. He gave me a schedule and gave me a ‘buddy’ to show me around. When my ‘buddy’ came in I almost gasped out loud it was Tom Harris one of my few friends I had when I was male and the only one that knew I was a spy. We were dismissed and I could feel Tom staring at me. I decided to play dumb.
“Hi, I’m Alex, Alex Daniels”
I smiled at him brightly and snickered when he tuned pale at hearing my name.
“H-hi, my na-name is Tom Harris” he stuttered looking at the floor
“What’s wrong did your friend get sick and die?” I was dropping clues but Tom didn’t pick them up.
“I think” he said quietly
“I thought Alex Rider was a spy” I said barely able to keep a straight face.
His head whipped around
“Alex?” he said in disbelief
“The one and only” I replied
“b-but you’re a girl!”
“No!” I said looking down at my body in mock surprise “I guess your right”
“Me, you my place after school” he managed to get out
“It’s a date.” I said laughing while running down the hall.

Alan Blunt’s pov
I was in my office like always thinking about our Alex problem. When Mrs. Jones ran in,
“What is it Mrs. Jones?” I asked without looking up from my papers
“We’ve found Alex” she said
This got my attention. “Where is he?” I asked Alex was too valuable a pawn to lose.
“At his school, but he is not exactly a he anymore.”
“What?!”
“Apparently on his last mission he was injected with something that turned him female.”
“He is going to be angry. How about we send him an offer?”

Alex’s pov
After school I went over to Tom’s house his parents were (shockingly) fighting.
Upstairs I told Tom my story about the capture, the drug, me staying with Ben. He took it all rather well he just got a bit bug eyed and promised he wouldn’t tell anyone. At school it seemed Tom had climbed up the popularity chain and was now at the top so now with me here he’s extra popular cause everyone wants to get close to the ‘new girl’. The next day at school during home room I got a note. From the royal and general bank, I am so steamed I have to go there after school. Just when I thought I was home free. So as I biked over to the bank I realized that it was my fault MI6 probably had my school bugged.
Inside I went up to Blunt’s office he turned around and said
“Alex I want to make a deal with you”
“What deal?”
“I want you to go back to the SAS training camp. If you can hide the fact that you’re a girl from your unit mates then we’ll stop employing you and you are free to do what you want.”
“If I can’t?”
“Then you have to work with us again.”
“If I deny this offer?”
“Then we have full rights to take custody of you.”
At this I hit my face with my palm and groaned.
“Fine” I said “Deal.”
This was going to be my hardest mission yet.
“You leave in two days I would get ready if I was you.”
“How am I supposed to hide my chest?” I ask Ben after telling him about this afternoon.
“Use a bandage and wrap it tightly from your stomach up?”He suggested
“Fine, I’ll try it.”
To my surprise it worked better then I planned. You could hardly tell anything was wrong. Now about my hair I don’t want to cut it in fear of my classmates recognizing me I would just have to keep it up in my hat. There now I looked like a boy again. Although not exactly like myself, I’m too feminine looking. Oh well. I packed my clothes and extra bandages and another hat. I was going to survive a week and a half with at least one of my Unit mates not finding out. The next day I said goodbye to Tom and told him where I was going. Back at Ben’s house I was surprised to see Ben packing also.
“You’re coming?” I asked him
“Of course I’m not going to let my adopted daughter back into spy business. See where it got her.” He said smiling.

The author's comments:
Arrrgh I need more questions here is this chapters question: what would be some good questions to ask?

When it was time we packed up our bags and headed back to Breacon Beacons. It was a long drive and we talked most of the time about random things, and about how the soldiers didn’t know we were coming.
“Do you think they’ll know it’s, me it was almost two years ago that I came I’m almost 16 now?”
“Yes I think they remember you.” Fox said grinning “You are our main topic when they come over.”
They arrived at the SAS camp a little after noon. And we went into the sergeant’s office. He handed us our schedule he smiled at me and said “I’ve taken to account your recent changes and you will be showering after the men” I smiled back at him
“Thank you sir,” I said gratefully and with that we were dismissed. With that in mind we headed to k-units’ cabin the men were at lunch but they would be back soon. Sure enough after we had finished gathering our uniforms k-unit walked in. Seeing us they froze I could see Wolf, Eagle and Snake there was a new guy who must have been Fox’s replacement.
“Hi guys.” Said Ben nonchalantly
“Fox? Cub? What are you doing here?” Wolf muttered before yelling “I want some answers! What the h*** is Fox and Cub doing here!?”
“Training” said Ben calmly
“Who and Who?” That was Bear, Fox’s replacement he had never trained with them before.
He went up to Alex “How old are you?”
I thought about lying but said “almost sixteen”
This stops everything. “What?” I say
“You trained with us almost two years ago.”
“So?”
“That means you were fourteen!”
“Yeah, so?”
Everybody just stared at me
Then Eagle tried to grab my head in a head lock to give me a nogie key word tried. I flipped him over.

Wolf’s pov
It was just a normal day at camp and k-unit and I were heading back to our cabin when we find Fox and Cub in our cabin. Ok what the heck! They’re not supposed to be here! Something’s up with Cub I can feel it he seems shorter then last time we saw him and his voice is higher. Whatever is happening I plan to find out. I am so glad that Fox is back I thought he got kicked out of the SAS when he left but I guess he went to MI6 does that have anything to do with Cub? Is Fox his Father? I plan to figure this all out one way or another.

Eagle’s pov
I can’t believe Cub is back we’re going to have so much fun we can play games and pull pranks together it’s not easy being the youngest in his unit. But Cub seems different he’s not any taller he might even be shorter then when I last saw him. And his voice is higher not much but you can still tell. Then we figure out he’s fifteen?! Only fourteen when we first trained together. Cub you are full of surprises and I’m gonna make it my own persona game to find them out, and I’m not going to lose.

Snake’s pov
I, being the medic I tend to pick up stuff that others don’t like the slight bulge on Cub’s chest how ‘his’ voice is higher how ‘he’ stopped growing. Cub’s lips were fuller and ‘he’ kept ‘his’ hair in ‘his’ hat I have a suspicion I know what I would find under that hat. Cub thinks that ‘he’ can pull one over me, but he can’t I am going to expose ‘him’ as the fifteen year old girl she is. No matter what you do Cub you are going down.

Bear’s pov
So it was a normal day in camp when we get to our cabin and find a man in his mid-twenties and a young girl. Apparently the man is Fox and the girl is Cub. She obviously wants to conceal the fact that she is a girl from Wolf, Snake, Eagle and me. If they didn’t already think that Cub was a boy they probably notice how she kept her hair up and how pretty she was. I think that Snake knows Cub is a girl and the others have a suspicion. Why wouldn’t a teenage boy grow in two years why would his voice still be high? So if she’s going to hide it I’m not going to get in her way. I saw what she did to Eagle when he tried to give her a nogie key word tried.

Fox’s pov
This was not going well I could see in my teammate’s eyes they’re confusion I think Bear already knows seeing as he didn’t know Cub as a boy. I think Snake has a guess but we’re not going to give him any proof. I’m not having my daughter’s life put on the line again and again we’ll run away if we have to. But I’m going to keep Alex safe.

Alex’s pov
Now I was confused the only person I didn’t know was the one who figured out my secret. I could see realization dawn on his face. This is not good I was hoping Snake would be the only one to find out. He is the medic and if I got hurt or sick he would help me. But I saw him looking at me strangely I think he guesses but I refuse to give him any proof. So Bear knows and Snake suspects we just have to keep Eagle and Wolf in the dark. I also don’t want the rest of the SAS finding out my secret. Mission impossible is a go.
“So after lunch we have paintball, then danger house, dinner, shower, free time, bed.” Fox said reading off the schedule to me. I just nodded. I’m worried about Snake he won’t take kindly to having a teenage girl in the camp heck; he barely tolerated me two years ago. We’re on our way out the door when Snake grabs my arm and turns me around,
“You, me, physical, tonight.” He whispers quietly. All I can do is nod and swallow nervously. So I was right Snake suspected me and wasn’t about to let it go. The rest of the day goes by too fast for my liking. Soon it’s time to go to bed. Once everyone is asleep Snake comes over and pulls me out of bed
“To the showers” he hisses in an excellent impression of the animal he was named for.
We get to the back room of the showers and no one is there. I deflate a little hoping this would be delayed.
Snake is furious “What is going on you obviously have a secret and I want my suspicions to either be confirmed or denied!”
I don’t look at him when I take my hat off and let my hair fall down my shoulders. When I look up at him he seems shocked, “Even though I suspected this I was hoping it wasn’t true.” He said “You realize I’m going to turn you in. I can’t have a teenage girl running around in a camp of men!” then his voice softened “I’m doing this for your own good Cub.” I wouldn’t look at him but when I did he seemed shocked because I had tears in my eyes “You don’t understand, if everybody in our unit finds out they’re going to ship me back off to MI6 for another mission, if just one person in our unit doesn’t find out I’m home free.”
Snake looked at me with sad eyes I could tell he was debating with himself, if he should turn me in or not.
“Fine, I won’t turn you in” he said.
Inside I cheered it must have shown in my eyes.
“As long as you tell me how it happened.”
Arrgh he wasn’t just going to let me go. So again I had to tell my embarrassing tale. I could see the wonder in his eyes and could tell the scientist in him try to find an answer to my problem.

Snake’s pov
I knew that Alex was a cute child but when she let her hair down I fully appreciated how beautiful she was. She seemed so sad when she said that if they all found out she would have to work for MI6 again. So I made her tell me her tale. It was extraordinary. How she had changed sexes over night and how they had set her free and no one recognized her. Then how MI6 blackmailed her into coming here, I don’t know why but I feel so over protective of her she’s the same person in a different body, Snake snap out of it!
Ben’s pov
When Ben woke up in the morning and knew something was wrong when Alex wasn’t there.
“Where’s Cub?” I asked the rest of the unit.
Snake answered “I sent him to the showers before anyone else woke up.”
Oh, great either Snake knows or some paranormal activity is happening. I’m going with the former. Poor Cub not only is he a teenage spy but he’s a female, blackmailed, teenage spy.

Alex’s pov
It’s so much easier now that Snake knows he woke me up early so I could shower without being interrupted. He was so kind I can’t figure out why he’s helping me though. I bet he thinks now that I’m a female I’m weak. Well… hmmm what can we do to fix that? I know, it’s the perfect plan. As I massaged my long hair I heard a noise outside I immediately shut off the water. I heard Snake and Ben saying “Don’t go in there I’m sure he’ll be fine, he’ll be out at any moment.”
I grab a towel and wrap it around myself and the door opens.

The author's comments:
Please don't take any offense from this novel I am not sexist I am a girl and am in love with a fictional chareater *cough Alex R cough* and me and him don't mean any offense

Chapter 5 One Last Hope
Alex’s pov
In walks Wolf as he turns around I start to panic what will he do? I don’t think he’s as nice as Snake. When he turns around his mouth drops open and his eyes bug out a little.
“Who are you and what have you done with Cub?” he growled
I almost laugh but then again he was angry, he was in the SAS, and I couldn’t take him on with my old body. Great now what do I do? It’s only been three days and already three fourths of the people I don’t want already know. Great Eagle should know by tomorrow night at this rate. Then I was really in trouble I didn’t want to go back to MI6.
“I am Cub,” I said
“No you’re not. Cub was a boy.”
“I’m Cub.” I said ferociously
That seemed to take him back for a second
“Ok I want you to go into that stall and put your clothes on then come straight back out ok?” That wasn’t really a question.
I nodded and hurried to put my clothes on, as I came back out in ‘Cub’s uniform’ with my hair in my hat it finally dawned on him. I could tell by the dropping of his mouth that he believed I was Cub.
“What the? How the? Who the?” He said something articulate and meaningful like that.
“All of this is on a need to know basis only. The rest is classified” I said, not wanting to repeat my story.
Ben and Snake burst in.
“A bit late aren’t we?” I said
They smiled at me apologetically
“So Wolf. Fox, Snake and possibly Bear know of this” I told him “if Eagle is to find out its back to MI6 I go.”
“Back to being blackmailed, tortured and shot at” said Ben helpfully. On a scale from one to ten my evil eye that I shot Ben was a perfect ten.

Wolf’s pov
Cub is gone from the cabin. Where is he? Why does he never take showers with us? Maybe it’s a medical problem? I can’t just let him be alone if that’s the case if not then maybe Cub wouldn’t mind being barged into if I was concerned right? Oh who am I kidding I want to know what’s up with Cub. Snake and Fox told me to not go into the shower house. So I told them I was going to the rock wall to practice. But of course I headed straight to the showering area. As I approached I could hear the water being shut off abruptly so I knew Cub didn’t want anyone to know he was there. That only made me more curious. I walk in and there standing in the middle of the building is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long legs and a petite frame, her hair went down to past the middle of her back, but what really shocked me were her eyes they were the prettiest brown I had ever seen. She was obviously a spy. Why she would be taking a shower beats me. Weirdest of all she keeps saying she’s Cub. I can’t stand seeing her half naked I tell her to go change before my heart gives out. When she comes back tucking her hair into her hat I can tell that she really is Cub. How the heck did that happen? I’m pretty sure she was a boy last time we saw her. But we never paid much attention to Cub only to torment him/her.
*Note women aren’t allowed in the SAS that is why everyone is taking it so poorly*

The author's comments:
Ah ha ha ha ha cliffie please don't hurt me

Chapter 6 the hair gives it away
*time break*
Alex’s POV


We were heading to the hand-to-hand combat area with everyone but Eagle knowing my secret, it had been a few days since Wolf found out and I have hope again. Only three days left and Eagle is an idiot. We went into the combat room and paired up, me and Ben, Snake and Eagle, Wolf and Bear. We started fighting Ben was pretty good but nowhere as good as me, with my newfound agility it was simple to dodge his attacks and counter with a few of my own. Fox came in with a side swipe and hit me in the jaw; I started to fall down but back handspringed out of it, it was quite easy actually. Fox just stared I twisted around and hit him in the chest with a roundhouse kick; his air was blasted out of him. I go over and help him up as I bend over to give him my hand Eagle starts to fall next to me and knocks my hat off.

The author's comments:
This is the last chapter of the actual novel moving on to drabbles if you would rather have me write the novel please tell

Chapter 7 Oh Crap
Eagle starts to fall next to me and knocks my hat off. My hair falls around my shoulders, oh crap! Is all I can think which in case you can’t tell is a serious understatement. Eagle is staring at me with his head tilted like, huh? I quickly grab my hat and pull my hair up into it but the damage has already been done.
“Cub? You’re a girl?” He sounds uncertain; I storm out of the room and back to our cabin to sit on my bed. Great, just great now everybody knows and I’m going back to MI6.
















Eagles POV
Ok, I just learned my former team mate was a girl, I would like to say I took it well but I stood there like a fish for a few moments before asking for conformation all she did was storm out of there.
“Eesh what’s her problem?”
“You are Eagle,”
“What!?”
“Not you directly” Fox explained “if she could go a week and a half without all of you guys finding out her ‘secret’ then she wouldn’t have to go back to MI6 as it is you are the last to find out which means you are like her possible death sentence.”
“Wow,”
“Yeah” we all stood there looking thoughtful until I broke the silence
“Wait, what do you mean by going back to MI6? Do you mean she wasn’t sent here by her ‘rich daddy’?”
“Her parents died in a plane crash when she was one, her only uncle died when she was fourteen that was when she got into MI6 and then her guardian died recently at the beginning of this year.”
“Oh, poor Cub, so she lives with you now?”
“Yeah,”











Bear’s POV
I watched the conversation in awe when they got to the part about how Cub was recruited into MI6 I left. All I could think was Cub was so young; I headed to our cabin and opened the door. Cub was there sitting on her bed staring at the ground. She looked up when I walked in. I was curious about a few things so I thought what better way to learn then to ask?
“Why did you join MI6?”
“It wasn’t my choice” Cub said in a small voice
“What do you mean?”
“Blackmail” This was hardly a whisper. I reeled back in shock, had our law really blackmailed a kid into working for them?
“That’s not right”
“There’s nothing I can do to stop them, they threatened to take Jack away and now since she’s dead they say I legally belong to them and will only let me stay with Ben if I work for them.”
“Well we will try to think of something, but I’m not sure there’s much we can do.”

The author's comments:
So be sure to tell me if you can't leave comments then leave a comment on my booksie accont my username there is rosieposypansiedude

A/N I am changing this to a few drabbles in no particular order if you hate it tell me and I will go back to a regular story line if you like/love it tell me and I will continue. If you want anything to happen to Alex tell me and I will try to make it happen thanks-RD

The author's comments:
Please tell me what you think comments and complements will be loved, constructive critism will be appreciated and flames will be used to roast marshmallows

Halloween

K-unit smiled to each other this will be fun, they had been sent by Alan Blunt to pick up Alex for Halloween. Wolf had brought along his wife to get Alex ready and not even he knew what costume Alex would be wearing. Snake brought the sleeping meds and Eagle brought too much energy, Bear wasn’t sure of the plan, k-unit decided he would be too nice to carry it out. They knocked on Fox’s door, they weren’t disappointed when the big man answered the door, Fox didn’t know the plan either.
“Hey, guys what are you doing here?”
“Cooking dinner for you”
“None of you can cook,”
“Fine, then we’ll order takeout”
“Naw, I’ll get Alex to cook”
“So, she’s here then?”
“Yeah, upstairs” Even better,
“I’ll go get her then” K-unit watched as Ben went up the stairs; again they grinned to each other with Bear looking lost. Alex came down the stairs with Fox and went into kitchen she proceeded in making chicken-stir-fry. After the food was made Eagle offered to get drinks they agreed and Eagle left the room why’ll he was there he took the liberty to crush a sleeping pill into Cub’s water. After about ten minutes Cub excused herself to go up to her room and k-unit grinned evilly at each other, after another ten minutes Holly, Wolf’s wife went upstairs to check on her. When she came back nodding a positive k-unit was ecstatic, their plan had worked! Ben and Bear were giving them funny glares so k-unit told them how Blunt said Alex needs to go trick-or-treating to have some fun (although they didn’t doubt he had ulterior motives) and how they thought she would resist so they put a sleeping pill in her drink which would knock her out for a hour why’ll Holly got her ready. Fox looked angry but then burst out laughing.
“What?”
“Ha-ha-ha-ha, Can I come with you?”
“We were planning on it,” as if on cue a shout came from upstairs,
“What the heck am I wearing?!”



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.