Notice: Undefined variable: exists in /home/teenink-site/web/content/plus/includes/Class/WorkBook.cls.php on line 366 Feminine | Teen Fan Fiction Novel About love/relationships, friends, school, alex_rider, girl, female, awesome and fanfiction

Feminine

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Prologue

I do not own anything you reconize and this chapter is short because it's the prologue if you anwser this question you will be awesome : what will happen later give me your ideas
Prologue Captured
No pov
Alex sat bolt upright in his cell. It had been two days senesce he had been captured and Alex had a bad dream. His captors were in another room talking about what to do to him. “I don’t want to kill him,” said the first bad guy. Granted these weren’t the worst bad guys in history. They stood for an orphanage, which gained peoples trust waited until they were in the wills to kill them off. So they weren’t all gung ho on killing a child. “So what do you want to do with him?” said the other guy
“I say we just teach him a lesson, get where he’s too embarrassed or unrecognizable to go back to his people and get us.”
“Perfect”
“Have our scientist finished the serum?”
“Of course”
They smiled evilly and went into the boy’s cell.