The death

Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress
Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

IN THE HOSPITAL

The next thing I knew was I was sitting up in a bed with two nurses standing beside me and one was wrapping my arm in some type of a tape. I looked at them and said what’s going on were am I? They looked at me and said you’re in a hospital and you cut your arm pretty badly with that knife you had. Your aunt got worried and started calling people to see if you were at their house or anything and when no one had seen you she came looking and she found you under that old tree up the road and she brought you straight to us. You’ve, gave every one a big scare you have been out for 2 days now. OMG have I really been out that long? Where’s my aunt? I want her was she? She had to go home for a little it we were getting you fixed up she will be back in a little bit she’s been here since she brought you in here the other night. O lord can I please call her to let her know I’m awake now. Yes go ahead the phones beside you. Hey aunt may I’ve woke up as you can tell I’m sorry for doing what I did please don’t worry I’ll be fine you should just stay home if you want to I’ll be fine. About 2 seconds after I said that she walked in and I hung up the phone. I just called the house you didn’t have to come back I’m ok I really am. She looked at me and said child why did you try doing that what were you thinking. I told her the whole thing about that being momma and dads and my tree and that I had carved a cross in the tree and was trying to do the same thing to my arm but it went bad. I told her I wanted that on me so I would never forget them so they would always be with me when I needed them there. She looked at me and said honey they will always be with you in your heart they are probably looking upon you right now and wondering what you were doing all this for. They will always be with you during school, when you’re doing homework, when you’re in church. They are going to be there when ever you need them. You may not see them, but if you look hard enough you will see them in your mind. They’re not going any were baby girl I promises you that. Their spiret will be with you if you just think about them. Thanks. All of a sudden a woman walked in the room and asked to speak with Aunt May for a minute. They went outside the room and all I could see was there figures I didn’t know what was going on I was starting to get worried. I knew they were talking about me and it was freaking me out. All of a sudden I could here every thing it was like everything else had stopped doing anything then my Aunt May walked back in only this time the other women came in with her and took one of the seats on the end of my bed and sat down and introduced her to me. Hi my name is Kayla I’m with a therapist office and we would like to get you in for a meeting. What you done have given everyone a scare and we don’t want you to be doing that kind of stuff you are very lucky you didn’t kill yourself. Well I wish I did in some ways, Kassy don’t you ever say that I never want you to say that. Thank you May I was about to say the same thing. Child you are lucky she found you when she did you could have really died and no one needs that I know you are going through a hard time and everything right now because of your parents but don’t take it out on yourself please. If you would like I would like to give you my card; I would like you and your aunt to come by sometime to meet with me so I can see how your doing and we can talk a little bit, it will help you out a lot. Please think about it and tell me if that will be ok my numbers on the card call me if that will work out.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

EmerieMoon said...
Jul. 9 at 10:55 am
Your spelling is a bit off but otherwise this is great! Keep doing what you're doing.