The death

Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress
Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

WALKING HOME

I started walking home then I seen this tree I always used to play around when I was a really young girl. I sat down beside it and closed my eyes for a second and started remembering stuff that used to go on at this tree. I remember coming here when I was 5 years old and telling momma that this was my tree that no one else could have it and we put our names in the tree. I opened my eyes and looked around for were my mothers name and mine was. When I found it I started to cry slightly because of so many memories of momma and me and dad too. This was our tree our family tree this tree was the one thing that was suppose to keep us together always and now were apart. It seamed as if I had been under that tree forever when I was only there for bout 30 minutes.
I had a knife on my side were my waistline was for my pants. I pulled it out and just looked at it. My dad gave me this knife when we went hunting about 3 months ago. I just kept looking at it then my hand just liked twitched and I dropped my knife and it cut my leg. When I picked it up I noticed the cut on my leg it was not bad and it didn’t hurt…that’s when it hit me what I was going to do. I took and scratched a new symbol in the tree with my knife then I did the same thing on my arm. It was not a very smart thing because I went to draw a cross on my arm and it cut one of the major veins and I blacked out.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

EmerieMoon said...
Jul. 9 at 10:55 am
Your spelling is a bit off but otherwise this is great! Keep doing what you're doing.