The death

Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress
Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

THE FUNNERAL PLANS

If momma was still here she would have loved her funeral and so would daddy. Aunt May and I found the perfect caskets for them so elegant and just amazing; my dads had a barn seen above it with cows and chickens and an old barn house and mommas had roses and a picture of all of us together that I put in the background of the casket. We had pink tulips and red roses all over the place because momma really liked those flowers. We had set out one of my dad’s favorite paintings that he did one time when we were fishing at the lake; He painted me and momma fishing it was so beautiful. There was so many people here it was unbelievable. We had both of there funerals the same day and they were to be berried beside each other. I could about bet there was over 600 people there, every one was crying it looked like.
I didn’t know what to do, I was starting to really get upset again; Seeing my mom and dad there, so still, it looked as if they were simply taking a nap. My momma was so pretty, she had a white dress on, and her make-up was so perfect it looked flawless except someone had kissed her and put red lipstick on the side of her check but I fixed it. Dad had his black tux on and he looked very stunning they both did.
It seamed right after I took one last look at them I herd the song if I die young come over the speakers and I knew it was time to say good-bye to them. I was hoping this time would never come because every one started crying including me and it was so unlike me to cry but at this moment there was no holding it back at any cost.
I happened to glance up because I had just sat down on the front row and seen my pasture mike standing there. He looked at me and said would you like to say anything before we close the caskets. I said yes if I can I would really like that. He said ok well follow me up and I will let you start talking to everyone.
When I got up there I took a deep breath and said thank you everyone that came today for the gathering of my parents. I said each and every one of us came in this world alone but I can truly say my parents left together. I - I - I will miss them so very much and I bet a lot of you will to. I’m still very young and am having to go threw this but I think we will all get threw this if we all stay together and don’t fall apart because of it, we are all one big happy family and I will always say that till the day I’m up here in this position my parents are in.
When they shut the caskets and had all the men from both sides stand and come grab a side to take to the car’s to place them inside before we were to go to the cemetery they would be burred at. As they were doing that I asked my aunt if it would be ok if I just walked back to her house because I didn’t want to go to the burial site today that I needed time to myself to calm down a bit. She told me yes and gave me an extra set of keys she had mad the day before so I would have some and told me not to loose them going home. I said thanks and left.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

EmerieMoon said...
Jul. 9 at 10:55 am
Your spelling is a bit off but otherwise this is great! Keep doing what you're doing.