The death

Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress
Author's note: Its very deep but it is a good stary for kids to read and its a work in progress  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

GOING TO AUNT MAY’S HOUSE

The lady that was talking to my aunt said she would drive my friends and I over to aunt May’s house so we didn’t have to walk any father, and so she could explain a little bit more about what happened to my parents to my aunt. On the way over to my aunts no one really said anything. I sat in the front with Anna. She tried to get me to talk a little bit but I was still so shaken up I could not even attempt to speak, the only words I got out was thank you for doing this and thank you for trying to help me out with this. She replied back with thank you and then I told her to turn right here that my aunt’s house was two-houses down on the left past the barn. When we pulled in the drive Anna looked at me and said go see your aunt and I’ll be there in just a minute. I got out and went, well I ran to the front door and just started balling again and so did my aunt when she opened the door. She reached out and game me a great big bear hug tighter than she ever has any time I’ve seen her before but now there is a good reason for one. My friends were standing behind me and my aunt called out upon them to come there and give her a hug too, so they all did and then they started crying.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

EmerieMoon said...
Jul. 9 at 10:55 am:
Your spelling is a bit off but otherwise this is great! Keep doing what you're doing.