Sadistic Vampire

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is the vocaloid song "Sadistic Vampire" by Len Kagamine. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is the vocaloid song "Sadistic Vampire" by Len Kagamine. I combined that with my love of the pairing of Rin and Len.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »

Desire

The sweet scent of Rin's blood mingled with the scent of roses stayed with Len, even when he was miles away from the place he had left her. Len had experience hunger before, but this was an aching. His veins burned for the one thing he knew would satisfy them. He had to hunt, but it was too risky with all the villagers gathered in one place and the men would be returning soon. The burning intensified and Len cursed his luck. He had no choice, but to take the risk and pull out all his tricks. He strayed away from the forest, a good ways outside the village. Perhaps his luck wasn't so bad because almost immediately there came a young woman with long silver hair, part of the search party for little Rin. Len took a moment to prepare himself for his role as a lost traveler before making his way out onto the dirt road path, making as much noise as any clumsy human.

"Hello?" she gasped, fearing it might be some wild animal.

"Ah, hello. Sorry I scared you, I'm a traveler and I'm afraid I'm a little lost." Len said, sheepishly.

"Oh, a traveler. If your lost, there's a village just up ahead."

"I see, and are there women as beautiful as yourself there?" Len said, taking her hand and kissing it. The woman giggled. This was too easy...

"I-If you like, I would be honored to escort you there..." She said, embarrassed.

"What if instead I would rather keep you all to myself?" Len asked, pulling her closer to him. Her face turned a bright red, but she didn't pull away. This was perfect. He tilted her head up to look into his eyes. "You're all mine..." That was all it took, he could put anyone under his spell with just a look and a few sweet words. This woman was unfortunate enough to run into him and now she wouldn't return to the village tonight, or ever again. She would become another woman to add to the missing person's list. How long was that list now? 27? No, 30 at least.

That one meal should have satisfied him, but as he made his way back through the dense forests to his dark prison, his veins continued burning and his teeth ached for soft flesh to pierce. What was it that made him so starving? As he drained the blood from one of the men that were a part of the returning hunting party, he pondered this. What could excite his blood so much to make him drink this disgusting blood? And then he came up with an answer, it was her blood he yearned for. He could have feasted on her then, should have, but he had held himself back.

He tossed the body of the man on the lush forest ground, not bothering to hide the body. The men would find him eventually along with many of the other bodies he had so carefully disposed of. It seems like it was time for another little vacation. He would have to leave this village soon or be discovered by the villagers and be burned at the stake. Len shivered at the thought. Besides, a little time away from this place couldn't hurt, at least he wouldn't be tempted to rip away that pretty little throat and greedily devour the contents. Len swallowed, he really had to stop thinking about it.

As Len left for his journey, probably to the city where he would live among them and drink to his heart's content, he took one last look back at the village. Everyone was happy at the men's' return, dancing by the light of the fire and feasting on the fresh meat they had caught. Even the children were happily dancing or eating, all except one. His girl was sitting on an old log, admiring the wonder of the black rose. Len hadn't noticed then that he had been smiling and looking upon her with prideful possessiveness...

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Stephh18 said...
Mar. 14 at 1:47 pm:
Thats so good!