Don't Forget Me

Author's note: I love Hetalai and agree more fans should post their fan fictions here! I was inspired by...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I love Hetalai and agree more fans should post their fan fictions here! I was inspired by thinking of an idea for a new fan fic for fanfiction.net and I tried to come up with a girl country that isn't independent nowadays! I started drawing and thus Sicily was born. I made the research to be historically accurate!! It is re-posted! For quicker updates it is on fanfiction.net but It's called Independence there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 Next »

A Child's Promise

Fratello

The letter starts like this as the rain over Romano's house threatens to pour into a red and yellow room. At the desk in the farthest corner of the room sits a woman in her late teens or early twenties in appearance. Her eyes are closed, as they are mostly. Her hand trembles as she figures what to write next. Her dark brown hair falls to her waist curling at the ends. At the top of her head, there is a pretty curl identical to Romano's himself. With her pale white hands, the
Yes, Sicily has never been independent in history. It tried in the 13th century but failed. I made Sicily alot like Italy because it is dependent like him, has Italian influence, and is the closest neighbor to Italy! It is reposted! For quicker updates it is on fanfiction.net but It's called Independence there. Enjoy!
woman crumples the paper and throws it in the trash accompanying many over crumpled sheets of paper overthrowing the trash can.

"It's no use," the woman says with an Italian accent, "He will hate me. But he has to understand…I've been locked up in this house for so long and forced to call myself Italian…I am not…But no one will believe me ever if I don't do this…"

The woman places another sheet of paper gently on her desk and she dips her pen in some ink. She then places the pen on her chin to think, not realizing she was drawing on her face as she did this.

I'm sorry Romano, but I can't put this up for longer. I want to be alone, independent. I know you have given me everything ever since we were unified….but I was alright by myself before. I had the help Grandpa Rome, and Grandma Ancient Greece. I also had Greece, and now that I write this I remember I haven't spoken to him for a couple of centuries. Please understand Romano, I am grown now, and I want to see the world and make friends. The only person I ever see is you, and don't take it wrong big brother, you are very good company…That is, when you aren't cursing at me. I promise I'll visit, but I think I can handle myself now. I hope one day you'll forgive me for doing this. Just remember that even though you aren't my real brother I will always see you as my Fratello Romano…

I love you forever...

The girl lets out a sob as she writes this last sentence to her letter.

Why can't I do this? She thinks,

I've thought this over for too long, I have to be able to do this…

I will do this…

Yeah…

The girl gives a determined look and places the letter gently on her bed. She then opens her window (after she almost trips over her bed). As she looks down at the tall two story house, she gulps and looks over for any signs of activity. It's three in the morning; she knew Romano would be asleep right now. The fall would be huge, but the girl was determined to fulfill her desire of being free.

If I do this, she thinks,

I can be my own country.

I'll be able to do what I wish without having to consent with Romano...

The dark haired woman cautiously finds her way down from her room. She grips the window sill as the violent winds blow her hair in all sorts of directions. She attempts to not yelp or not make any sort of sign of her departure that early. The last thing she wanted was to be caught and not be able get the opportunity to escape again. It was now or never. The pale girl reaches to close her window from the outside, but when she successfully shut it she loses balance and fumbles to the soggy and wet grass below. She yelps in surprise and when she hits the ground, a sharp and profound pain radiates from her head to her spine. She places her china white hand of her forehead and observes it. Her blood seemed shiny and bright against her pale hand. She sighs as she starts to stand. Once on her feet, she turns her head toward the house she was just in minutes ago.

Romano, she thinks, I'm sorry...

As she finishes her thoughts, a light suddenly turns on within the house freezing this girl's blood colder than the rain stabbing her skin.

"Sicily?" the voice calls.

At the sound of her name, Sicily gasps and decides to run away after all. She runs as fast as her feet could carry her even though she is wearing heels at the moment with a dress from centuries ago. The rain soaks this handmade dress making it a dark wine color rather than its canary red appearance. She watches as she runs, how soaked her dress has become; she then remembers without wanting to how exactly she got her lovely and precious dress.

***Flashback***

"Sicily!" Romano calls as he seems to search for something, "Sicily! It isn't funny! Get over here now!"

An older looking child version of Sicily squeezes tightly in her hiding place within the grandfather clock hoping Romano wouldn't find her. She grips her dirty, white dress as the pendulum in front of her moves in tempo and rhythm to her heartbeat. Subconsciously, Sicily holds her breath and closes her eyes shut praying in her head to not be found ever by big brother Romano.

I did something bad, Sicily thinks,

My fratello Romano will be very mad he'll curse at me...

Exactly the way he curses at hermano Spain...

I don't want to be kicked out like Spain always is!

But I can't show myself to him ever…

...but the again how will I ever be able to live without Romano...

Romano...

I'm sorry...

Sicily opens one eye and notices Romano is right in front of her, but he doesn't know that. Instead, he is looking around frantically as if searching for something. His expression isn't mad or violent, rather more worried and fearful.

"Sicily!" Romano exclaims, "COME OUT NOW!"

A strange feeling fills Sicily's soul as she watches Romano panic. She knew there and then where he was, however, Romano didn't. Sicily felt as if she knew something he didn't; as if she was to one looking after him rather than Romano looking after young and naive Sicily. It was as if she had become that God Romano praises at the place called church. Or those Arab civilians that took over her country a long time ago. As the grandfather c***'s pendulum waves in front of her, she watches as Romano becomes even more worried by the second.

"I- I need to tell Spain!" Romano realizes, "Oh! But that bastard will only want to play with my curl! But if i tell him Sicily's missing!"

Romano stops talking when he hears a soft creaking noise from behind him. He turns around to find Sicily jump out of the grandfather clock with a huge smile forming on her face.

"Fratello!" Sicily exclaims as she opens her arms to hug Romano.

"Don't you fratello me!" Romano scolds. Sicily stops running to him and looks down ashamed.

"Predone," Sicily whispers with broken voice.

Tears form at the edges of her eyes making Romano regret yelling at her.

"Fratello," Sicily says crying, "I'm sorry..."

"Wait-" Romano says blushing.

"I didn't mean to crush all the tomatoes you had in the backyard! They were just so squishy! I ran out of red paint and I wanted something! They looked delicious too!"

"You did WHAT?" Romano exclaims, "FIRST YOU DISAPPEAR AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME MY TOMATOES ARE RUINED! THEY WERE SPAIN'S!"

"Oh," Sicily says realizing she has probably already written her own death sentence, "Please don't kick me out of the house like you kick out Spain! I don't ever wanna live on the streets all alone and abandoned! Please! I like being here!"

"Shut up!" Romano exclaims, "it's al-"

"Please don't curse at me either! I really don't like it! It makes me feel sad and anyway I don't want you be mad at me! I don't want to live with a person who hates me it'll be really depressing an extremely awkward too! Please I don't want you to hate me-"

"Enough!" Romano exclaims covering Sicily's mouth as he sighs in relief, "Just like our idiot brother Veneziano..."

"Please..." Sicily begs with Romano's hand still on her mouth, "I don't want you to hate me. I want you to love me forever..."

Romano blushes at Sicily's last phrase and looks away clearing his throat as he removes his hand from her mouth, "I-I don't hate you," he says.

"You don't?" Sicily asks smiling goofily.

"Ugh, no" Romano mutters.

"What?" Sicily asks, "I can't hear you fratello."

"YOU'RE DOING THAT ON PURPOSE!" Romano accuses.

"No I'm not!" Sicily giggles, "So... You won't curse at me?"

"Of course not!" Romano says rudely, "I've told you already you stupid girl!"

Sicily is offended when Romano calls her stupid and looks away trying to mask her sadness. Romano, noticing he offended her, then nervously tries to say something to make up for his offense.

"Wait- that didn't count!" Romano tries saying, "And-well-you-well-"

"Am I really stupid?"

"Of course-" Romano says stopping short to try changing the subject, "Imma making pasta!"

"I'm not hungry," Sicily says not looking Romano in the eyes.

Romano gives up and becomes extremely infuriated.

"FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST! WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" Romano cries.

Romano puts his hands on his face and shakes his head. Sicily observes as Romano becomes deep in thought and worries over his expression of failure that she's never seen before.

"Romano," she says hugging him around the waist, "I'm sorry!"

Romano looks down at his little adopted sister and closes his eyes, "It's not you..." he says, "It's me..."

"But fratello!" Sicily says, "I made you worry a while ago..."

"WHAT?" Romano cries, "Who-who said I was worried?"

"Then why were you looking for me like a maniac?" Sicily asks in wonder.

"I WASN'T-" Romano starts as he blushes, "OH- never mind... There is no need to apologize... Now let me go!"

"But brother..." Sicily says, "Why were you worried?"

"I wasn't worried!" Romano says, "I was just-curious..."

"Oh."

Romano sighs as Sicily grips him tighter. She realizes how safe and warm she feels next to her lovely big brother. She rests her head on him and sighs profoundly making him blush harder.

"Sicily..."

"Don't worry big brother," Sicily sighs peacefully on her brother, "I promise I will never worry you like that again..."

Romano looks down at Sicily looking extremely adorable with her dark brown hair caressing her flushed face. Her eyes, that didn't technically open much, seemed to be peaceful in his presence. This realization made Romano slowly give in. His arms hesitantly wrap around Sicily and hug her back warmly.

Romano, Sicily thinks in surprise,

What- what are you doing?

You-you have never held me like this before...

Wait- you have never held me at all...

Do you really think of me like that?

Like a little sister?

Even though you call me names and threaten to send me to his brother Italy who can't even take care of himself...

"Big brother..." Sicily sighs not letting go of Romano.

Romano looks down at Sicily's white dress and sighs in disappointment.

"Look what you did to your new dress!" he exclaims suddenly breaking their embrace and taking her dress in his hands, "You stained it with tomatoes!"

"Well..." Sicily says, "I like that color..."

"So careless," Romano says, "Now what! I'll have to buy you a new dress huh?"

"You don't have to!" Sicily says, "I'll wash it!"

"Don't say stupid things!" Romano says letting go of Sicily's dress, "I have a dress you can borrow!"

"You do?" Sicily asks with a silly looking smile.

"Yeah! Just don't expect there to be a second time!" Romano exclaims.

"Si!" Sicily says cutely.

Romano then leads Sicily to a dark room with strange artifacts. From an old wardrobe, he pulls out a canary red dress obviously too big for her.

"Ugh," Romano says facing Sicily, "Well you'll grow into it."

Sicily gasps in wonder at the sight of the dress and immediately starts taking off her dress to wear the new one.

"DON'T START UNDRESSING NOW!" Romano exclaims flushing red and shielding his eyes.

"Why not?" Sicily asks in her undergarments, "You are my brother."

"Well- just- ugh!" Romano fumbles as he hands Sicily the canary red dress.

Sicily smiles hugely as she puts it over her head and tries to get it on. Her arm goes where her head should be and the dress is big enough that her she manages to fit her head through the arm hole.

"I did it!" Sicily cheers, "but it does feel kinda awkward.

Romano blushes an impossible shade of red as a smile starts breaking on his face. Soon enough, he can't contain his laughter. He bangs the wardrobe as he laughs hysterically at the way Sicily looks.

"Big brother?" Sicily asks with the dress lopsided and her limbs awkwardly dangling, "What's wrong?" she asks worried.

Romano turns to face Sicily trying to contain his laughter. Sicily looks at him in concern for a second, and soon a wide smile spreads on her face followed by an adorable chiming of laughter.

"Brother," she says approaching him, "Do I look nice?"

"Hardly," Romano manages to say trying to not laugh.

"What?" Sicily asks, "Then I look bad?"

"Of course not!" Romano snickers as he kneels to Sicily's level, "Let me help you."

Romano helps Sicily's head go back inside the dress as he searched to correct the arms. Inside the dress Sicily starts to squirm around.

"Would you stay still?" Romano demands.

"Romano!" Sicily says with fear, "Where are you?"

"I'm right here!" Romano shouts, "What makes you think I left!"

"Are you sure?" Sicily asks feeling for him. She grabs tightly onto his arms and makes sure he doesn't leave.

"Why would I leave?" Romano says blushing slightly.

"Okay…" Sicily says, "It's dark in here…"

"Idiota," Romano mutters under his breath.

Finally, Sicily sees a ray of light from above her and pops her head out of the opening for the head. Sure it was really baggy, but she would fix that later.

"Found you!" Sicily chimes with an adorable smile and her everywhere.

"Great," Romano says tying a golden yellow ribbon around her waist to keep the dress from tripping her.

Sicily moves her hair away from her face and Romano helps, but soon enough Sicily gets entertained with something else. She reaches in front of her for Romano's tie and yanks it forward. This motion pulls Romano forward to Sicily.

"My turn!" Sicily chimes as she fixes Romano's tie.

Romano watches in surprise as Sicily fixes his tie. Sicily, being old enough to know who to dress, has never dressed a man in her life; yet, she fixed Romano's untidy tie perfectly.

"There!" she says gleaming in joy, "you look handsome now!"

Romano stares at Sicily with amazement as she smiles stupidly back. He then looks away and clears his throat, "Whatever!" he says standing up.

"I have somewhere important…I must go to!" Romano says looking down at Sicily.

"You're leaving again big brother?" Sicily whines as she leaves her white dress on the floor, "But I thought we could spend all day together."

"Well I have an important meeting to attend," Romano says, "You know, for countries."

"For countries?" Sicily asks, "Can I come?"

"Of course not!" Romano says walking out the door of the room.

"Wait! Fratello!" Sicily exclaims.

Romano walks over to the front door and looks for his jacket before anything.

"Big brother!" Sicily whines, "I wanna be a country too! Why can't I go?"

"You can't go Sicily and that's final!" Romano yells.

"Whhhy?" Sicily demands, "I want to be a big country like big brother Romano and talk about important things with other countries!"

"SHUT UP!" Romano roars, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT!"

Sicily stops talking and looks Romano in the eyes, trying to read his feelings and figure why he just yelled at her.

"You wanna know why I can't let you become an independent county?" Romano says through his teeth.

Sicily nods, and even though she is hurt inside she gives Romano a look of determination.

"I can't let you become an independent country Sicily!" Romano exclaims, "There are bad countries out there! They-they will take advantage of you..."

"But-"

"There are no buts!" Romano shouts, "You are too weak and naïve to be out and alone in this world Sicily... If you become independent," Romano says blushing, "You are out alone... Away from..."

"Big brother..." Sicily says, "Then... I that is true... Is that why did you ask me to live with you?"

"Sicily..." Romano says in a more clam voice, "I wanted us... To become one..."

Sicily blushes as hears these words come from her big brother's mouth.

"You were too small," Romano says hiding his face, "I heard everyone's plans to take over you and use you... Your economy was going downhill... And you were too young... I... I had to help..."

"But big brother-" Sicily says, "Does-does that mean?... You plan to marry me?"

"Well of course not!" Romano exclaims blushing, "No! That's sick! NO!"

Sicily giggles cutely making the curl on her head bounce with her bell-like laugh. Romano stops speaking and blushes.

"Well I accept," Sicily smiles, "If you really wanted to... I'd marry you Romano..."

"Sicily! We are siblings!" Romano says thinking of Belarus and Russia for some reason.

"Si, but you took me in! We really aren't related!" Sicily smiles warmly as she slowly opens her beautiful hazel eyes, "I'm glad you took me in and cared for me... Before there were a lot of mean countries out there... And even though you were bullied too, you took me in though... I- I was small then..."

Romano looks away and opens the door in the front of the house before answering, "You... You're too young for that now..."

"Why don't we get married now?" Sicily beams innocently.

"WHAT?" Romano exclaims, "DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?"

"I, Sicily, promise to do whatever brother Romano wants me to do," Sicily says blushing, "I will be under his control in good times and bad times and stay with him until the end of the world!"

"..."

"Wait!" Sicily exclaims, "What is the world ends tomorrow? Fine, FOREVER!"

"But Sicily!" Romano starts.

"You may kiss the bride!" Sicily exclaims running up to Romano giggling.

She tries to kiss him, but unfortunately she is too short to reach past his neck. She tries to go on the balls of her feet, but it's futile. The way Romano looks at her is priceless though; he rolls his eyes at Sicily's innocence and hides a smile.

"Fratello," Sicily says reaching up to Romano.

"Weird child," Romano says as he picks her up.

"Yaaay" Sicily says as she laughs.

Romano looks outside checking if anyone was looking. The last thing he would want was Spain, Italy, or even worse France walking in on him. It would be embarrassing if the discovered his weakness…Sicily.

"We'll always be together know," Sicily says hugging Romano around the neck now that she was at his level, "Right Romano?"

"…"

"Fratello?" Sicily asks when he didn't respond.

"…Sure…" Romano whispers as he leans in to kiss Sicily's forehead.

Sicily smiles and blushes profoundly, "I can be officially be called Italy right? Sicily, Italy!"

Romano chuckles, "Alright," he says, "I'll give you your country name still… You are still Sicily…"

"Oh, alright!" Sicily says snuggling in Romano's arms…. "I promise…We'll never be apart…"

***End Flashback***

Sicily stops running too look down at her soaked dress that fits her perfectly now. Her vision blurs through the rain entering her eyes and because of the tears forming also. She looks back hesitantly at the path she has chosen.

He's looking for me again, Sicily thinks,

I can hear him calling…

I can see myself in that clock again…

History…

My story…

Our story…

It's repeating again…

Only this time…

Sicily turns ahead to the path she has chosen away from her brother Romano.

Only this time, I will not come out from the clock…

Time won't stop…

I will become independent…

It was a stupid promise anyway…

I was too young and naïve then…

He and I know that…

How can anyone like big brother Romano believe such a promise…

A child's promise…

Sicily glances behind her half-hoping Romano would come to her and half-hoping he would stay. She gives up after and runs farther from her old home.

A bird must come away from the nest…

I can't stay depending of a man my whole life…

I've been better before!

I'm sorry Romano…

But a child's promise isn't always sincere…

You didn't obviously believe that promise…

You just smiled at its cuteness and moved on with life…

You would never marry me…

And I would never marry you…

I promise you though...

That I will look over you the way I did then...

Slowly, Sicily's vision wasn't only blurring because of the hard rain and tears… she was losing consciousness. She feels the wound on her head and observes the blood still heavily pumping as when she first hit herself.

Oh no, Sicily thinks,

I can't pass out here!

No!

I need to find some shelter!

Somewhere to stay!

Wait!

In the foggy distance she spots the roof of a house. She doesn't know where she is, or how far and long she had been running. She was tired and dizzy from the blood loss.

I need to get there, Sicily thinks with wobbly knees,

I can make it,

I just have to tell myself to

Not…

Pass…

Ow…

Out…

"…"

She never made it…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pouring rain finally stops around sometime before the break of day.

In the distance, Japan is walking alone with a comic book in his hands. He reads it backwards and pays no attention to where he's headed to. He walks ahead as and as he flips the page he finds something is wrong. He tries to take a step forward, but when he finds something is stopping him causing him to fall.

"KYAHH!" Japan yells as he falls over what seems to be a body.

Japan looks down, and doesn't only realize he has tripped over a body, but his hand is directly on her breast area.

"YAHH!" Japan exclaims, "I apologize miss!"

He soon sees she is unresponsive and starts to freak out, "Um-miss- um are you okay? Please say something!"

The dark-haired girl seems unresponsive and maybe not even breathing. Japan checks for sign of life and finds she has a dangerously low and weak pulse.

"Oh no!" he exclaims, "I have to get Germany-kun!"

Japan drops his things (yes, even the manga book) and runs over to knock on Germany's house right ahead.

"Germany-kun!" Japan exclaims knowing Germany should be awake at this hour.

"Germany-kun!"

Japan decides to knock, but when he does the door slowly creaks open. Japan decides to open the door and step in.

"In extreme cases like these manners don't matter," Japan mutters to himself.

Japan lets himself in and walks over quickly to Germany's room.

"What?" Japan says, "He's not here!"

"Not even Italy-kun!" Japan says checking his room.

"If they aren't home," Japan reasons, "And Prussia-san drinks almost every night and comes home at random times…"

"Anyone say my awesome name?" an albino man with reddish eyes strides over to Japan as he uses the walls for support, "Ohhh!" Prussia says, "You-you're that one Asian country! The one with the small-"

"Shut up!" Japan says blushing.

"Ha!" Prussia says, "You're just jealous I'm ten. No!-a hundred more time awesome than you!"

"Sure," Japan says, "Now where's Germany-kun!"

"OHHH!" Prussia says putting his arm around Japan, "You're looking for West!"

"Yes sure," Japan says, "now please get off of me…"

"Well," Prussia says, "he's in the living room! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to steal some more of West's beer! And hide his porn magazines too!"

"Wait!" Japan says remembering what he was in Germany's house for, "You need to-"

Unfortunately, however, Prussia was already gone.

"He wants beer," Japan says to himself, "Wasn't he already drunk?"

Japan shakes the question out of his head and enters the living room and does indeed find Germany there. Germany and Italy… Germany was on the floor with a bottle of beer and his face all written on in German it seemed. Italy was on the couch smiling stupidly and saying "pasta" after every exhale. On his face was also drawn a curly mustache and extra big eyelashes and more writing in German.

Japan sighs already knowing the story before even asking. He tries to reason how to wake Germany without having him almost crush his head and how to wake Italy without having him embrace him in his sleep. He then hopes that the girl outside wouldn't be dead by the time they attended her. Fortunately, Italy rolls off the couch and lands on Germany jerking him awake and almost twisting Italy's neck.

"STERBEN!" Germany exclaims grabbing Italy's head. (Sterben=Die)

"NOO! Please don't kill me Germany!" Italy exclaims in fear, "Don't kill me! I'm too young to die! I promise I won't follow you here next time!"

"Oh Italy," Germany says, "It was only you…"

"Si," Italy says, "man you were drunk!" he chimes.

"Vat?" Germany demands, "VEN? HOW? MEIN GOTT VAT A HEADACHE!"

"Ve! You say funny things when you're drunk!" Italy giggles.

"Oh-vell-" Germany starts, "Vatever I said it isn't true!"

"WHHATT?" Italy whines, "you don't love me?"

"OV COURSE NOT!" Germany yells, "OH- vell! Not like that!"

"GERMNAY DOESN'T LIKE ME!" Italy wails.

"Italy! I don't-" Germany blushes as he tries to control Italy, "of course I like you! It's just-"

Japan makes an involuntary gagging noise Germany suddenly lunge at him, "I know you were there the whole time!"

Japan defends himself but fails against Germany's brute strength.

"Die!" Germany says as Italy watches in fear.

"Wait!" Japan says, "It's me! Japan! You're friend!"

"I'd recognize that funny accent anywhere!" Italy cheers, "It's Japan!"

"Thanks Italy-kun," Japan says with spirally eyes.

"Oh," Germany says, "I'm very sorry! I didn't know-"

"Forget it!" Japan says suddenly remembering, "There is someone outside! She-she isn't breathing! I think she may be dying!"

"Vat?" Germany asks as Italy grabs on his arm saying.

"WHAATT? Please! Stop I hate when people die!"

Japan stands up, "You need to assist me with this!" he says rushing towards the door.

Germany understands the seriousness of the situation, but Italy decides he wants a piggyback ride from him.

"WEEEE!" he says, "LET'S A GO GERMANY!"

"OFF!" Germany demands, "There's someone dying and ve must help!"

"WHHAT?" Italy exclaims, "But I don't want anyone to die!"

"Zen stop playing around and help!" Germany shouts as he runs after Japan.

Italy follows Germany as Germany follows Japan to where he kneels.

"I found her unconscious a minute ago Germany-kun," Japan says trying to pick her up over his arm.

"WHAT?" Italy says trying to look over Germany's shoulder, "Hey! I wanna see! Is she pretty?"

"Stand back Italy," Germany says picking up the soaked girl in his arm as if she were weightless unlike Japan who was struggling.

Imaimashī, Japan thinks (Imaimashī=Damn)

"Is she alive still?" Japan asks concerned.

"Hardly," Germany says looking down at her, "Her pulse is almost undetectable and she's been bleeding massivley."

"Quick!" Japan says, "We need to give her medical assistance!"

"Ja!" Germany agrees as he makes his way into the house, "Italy! Come! It's going to rain again soon."

Italy stands quiet though without moving a muscle. Through his closed eyes he gives an unreadable expression forcing Germany to turn around.

"Italy!" Germany shouts, "This girl is dying as I speak! Get in quick ve can't vait any longer!"

Italy remains motionless and slowly he tries to speak but he can't.

"Italy-kun!" Japan orders, "Don't just stand the like an idiot!"

Italy mutters something soft and inaudible to the other two countries. Soon Germany loses his patience and walks up to Italy, "VAT IS IT! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WANTED NO ONE TO DIE!"

"Germany..." Italy says in a fearful voice.

"Vatever! You stay out here if you vant!" Germany says giving up.

Germany and Japan rush in leaving Italy outside by himself staring at Germany's house in horror, he knows though, that he will have to face the truth.

"Sorellina Sicilia..." Italy barely whispers, "...You came...why?"

A tear falls from Italy's closed eyes accompanied by the sad rain.
Chapters:   1 2 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

4everyoung15 said...
Found a typo! its grandfather clock!! i swear!!!