Rosalie

Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)
Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Christmas Eve

Now that it is Christmas Eve I miss my family immensely. But I knew that I still had one day left of my grounding. I thought just maybe my father will relent and unground me since tomorrow is Christmas Day. As I was sitting on my favorite fuzzy pink window seat my door opened to reveal my father, whom had just arrived back from the family trip to the family Rivera in Italy. "Rosalie, now that we are back from Italy I need to speak to you about something," my father informed me in a monotone voice so I couldn't tell if this would be a good or a bad talk. "Yes Father," I said. "Meet me in my office in fifteen minutes," Father informed me. "Yes Father," I responded. And with that he had left the room, so I waited about five minutes to collect my thoughts and I wandered down to my father's office which was situated in the dungeons of the Manor.
Once I had reached his office I took a deep breath and slowly pushed open the large oak door into my father's office. The last time I had been down here I was only five years old and I had been so scared because I knew that Father never allowed any of his children down into his office unless it was very important. Luckily though at the time he had congratulated me on performing my first accidental magic. He had thrown a huge party for me in honor of being an official witch as my mother had called it. Unfortunately this time there would be no parties or cake or hugs. No this time I was in for it.
Once he realized that I was standing just inside the door he motioned for me to take a seat beside my grandfather. "This is it," I thought, “I’m dead." "Rosalie you have disobeyed me twice now, and both times you have committed the same offence. You know how we feel about the Weasley's and the Potter's, and yet you continue to disregard your family's feelings and speak to them. But since tomorrow is Christmas you are no longer grounded. But the next time and I won't be so lenient, you understand," said my father much to my ultimate relief. "Yes Father, I understand. Thank you," I replied.
As I exited Father’s office I sighed in utter relief. I can’t believe that I got out of my punishment. Once I knew that I was out of hear shot of Father I ran to Scorpious’ room to tell him the wonderful news. “Guess what,” I nearly shouted once I had opened my brother’s bedroom door. “What,” replied Scorpious with exasperation in his voice. “I’m no longer punished,” I announced. “Great so daddy’s little princess is once again cleared of all charges,” said Scorpious sarcastically. “What’s your problem,” I demanded. “You,” stated my brother in a calm yet icy voice. I stared at him for what seemed like ages shocked that he would be so rude to me. I left him in his room as I ran down to the library where I liked to spend my time. As I sat on my favorite leather backed chair I began to think about everything that happened since Scorpious came home. I had a funny feeling that I wasn’t destined to be the stereotypical Malfoy. I wasn’t supposed to be cold and conniving. The problem is that I don’t know how to get out of the mold without being disowned. And with that thought my mother called me for dinner.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Barnowl14 said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm:
This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

HarryPotterLover30 said...
This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm :

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

tealbird said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm:
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:48 am :
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

Megpie94 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:47 am:
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)