New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Rosalie

Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)
Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

The Fight and The Punishment

When we got back to the manor Scorpious dragged me up to his room. "Are you stupid, or something," demanded my brother in a tone he never used with me before. "What are you talking about," I retorted. "Talking to that Potter and that Weasley," Scorpious demanded. " What is your problem Scorpious, what happened to you," I demanded. "Answer the question," screamed my now red faced brother. "What am I supposed to do ignore Lily when she talks to me, I wish you just stayed at Hogwarts," I yelled back. Just then our parents walked into the room. Father was seething while Mother stood at his heels with a look of utter disappointment on her pale face. "What was all that yelling about," demanded my father. "We were just talking," I lied as I left the room. "She was talking to that Potter and Weasley," said my brother.
It was then I realized what my brother really thought about the world. He was worse even then my grandfather was. He thought he was better than everyone else just because he was born a pureblood. I couldn’t believe it. I thought he was different. Doesn’t he know that Voldemort lost? Doesn’t he know that it was Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley that saved the world and our family from Azkaban?
As I sat on my bed thinking about my brother, my father came into my room. "Rosalie, didn't I tell you never to talk with those people," questioned my father. "Yes," I replied. "Well why do you seem intent on disobeying me," my father asked me. "Has it ever occurred to you that i was just trying to be polite," I inquired. My father looked at me with his steel gray eyes filled with something that I had never seen before. I wasn't even sure what it was but it frightened me. "Rosalie Malfoy, you are grounded for the next three weeks," my father commanded. "But what about Christmas," I whined. "You have disobeyed your mother and I so you shall be punished and I don't care what day it is," and with that he left my room leaving me to think about my family and their ridiculous ideology.
For the next three weeks I stayed confined to my room while my family held parties and traveled to some of the most fashionable places in the wizardering world such as the enchanted village in France where only the wealthy can go and dine in the outdoor terrace where you can see the beautiful gardens that seem to stretch for hundreds and hundreds of miles. Every time they left I would call onto Tipsy, my favorite house elf, and ask her to get me the book of names from Father's private library. Sometimes I would also ask for other books about the Black and Malfoy families. I found some interesting things but most of the stuff I found was not so good. Like the fact that my grandfather and father were two of the worst Death Eaters and that my Great Aunt Bellatrix was the most feared Death Eater of them all. Also both the Black and Malfoy families were so pro pureblood that anyone that even made friends with a muggle-born or blood-traitor were disowned almost immediately. That's why I had never heard of an Aunt Andromeda and a Cousin Sirius because they were both disowned though I'm not sure exactly why but I have a sneaky suspicion it has something to do with the house of Gryffindor and a man by the name of Tonks.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm:
This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm :

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

tealbird said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm:
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:48 am :
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

Megpie94 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:47 am:
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)