Rosalie

Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)
Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

The Second Meeting

(The rest of this story will be in Rosalie’s POV unless noted differently)
It's been a long three months since Scorpious went off to Hogwarts. It's so boring here without my older brother. Now all I have is my mother, father, grandmother, and grandfather. All father does is work, work, work. He barely realizes that I’m alive. All my mother does is shop with her friends in France. My grandfather is constantly complaining about one thing or another. And my grandmother smothers me to "make up for lost time" whatever that means.
Well anyways my brother got into Slytherin much to everyone's pleasure. And I have been reading my father's old school books and roaming our large library in the Manor. I’ve found some interesting things in there. Such as a big book of names. Some of which I don't recognize but every time I go to ask someone I am automatically shooed away. I don’t know what they could possibly be hiding but I do know that whoever Sirius Black and Andromeda Tonks nee Black were my family didn’t like them very much.
Today we are going to pick up my brother from King's Cross. I can’t wait to see him again. "Miss Rosalie," squeaked my house elf, tipsy, "Master and Mistress wish for your presence in the foyer". "Tell them I’m on my way Tipsy," I replied. And with a bow Tipsy was gone. As I "walked" down the long marble staircase I saw my parents talking to each other in whispered voices. My father had, what looked like, a piece of crumpled up parchment in his right hand. Mother’s face looked as white as Grandmother's platinum blonde hair. Father’s face was so red I was afraid he would explode. "I’m here," I said as I reached the bottom step. Both of my parents looked at me as if I had just apparated. They quickly lost the look of utter shock on their faces. "Rosalie after we pick up Scorpious we will then be going to Diagon Alley," father said. "Yes Father," I replied as my mother handed me the pot of floo powder.
As I threw in the green powder and yelled "Kings Cross" I felt a gut retching pull on all of my insides. I thought for sure I would land on the other side with no organs inside my body. Once I was finally spit out onto platform nine and three quarters I could see all the people that were there to pick up their children, or grandchildren in some cases. As I was looking around I saw them, the red headed family from before. I could make out Lily Potter as she was the smallest there. She stood beside a boy whom looked about her age with the same bright red hair as everyone else. Unlike Lily his eyes seemed much darker whereas Lily has startling green eyes.
As I was watching Lily and the boy my parents came to stand beside me. "Rosalie," started my father, “you will not run off this time, do I make myself clear," questioned my father. "Yes Father I will not run off again, I learned my lesson before. And I certainly had for the last time I had run off Father had scolded me something awful telling me how I am not to associate my self with such people as the Weasleys and the Potters. "Good," said my mother. She had also scolded me but only for the running off part for I had given her quite a fright.
I quickly forgot all about last time though when the large scarlet train that carried my brother rolled into the station. My mother had to restrain me from jumping out of my dark blue cloak. "Rosalie," cried Scorpious as he came up to us. "I've missed you sister," panted my older brother for he had run all the way to where we were standing much to our parents’ disapproval. "It's been so lonely without you brother I’ve had no one to play with," I whined as he pulled me into a hug breath taking hug. Man have I missed my brother. Just then Lily Potter came over to where I was standing with the red headed boy standing awkwardly beside her. “Hi,” said Lily. “Hello,” I said to her. “This is my cousin, Hugo,” she said referring to the boy beside her. “Hello Hugo, I’m Rosalie,” I said as I extended my hand towards him. “Hi Rosalie,” squeaked to awkward boy as he took my hand.
“Come Rosalie,” said my brother from behind me, “best not to keep Mother and Father waiting,” said Scorpious in a low growl. “Goodbye then and Merry Christmas,” exclaimed Lily as Scorpious dragged me to where our parents were waiting impatiently for us with looks of utter disgust etched into their faces. “Merry Christmas Lily. Hugo,” I murmured. “You too,” murmured Hugo.
“Don’t you ever, ever let me see you talking to them again,” hissed my brother as he tightened his grip on my pale arm. Mother and Father didn’t say a word as we clambered into the fireplace back to Malfoy Manor.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm:
This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

HarryPotterLover30 said...
This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm :

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

tealbird said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm:
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:48 am :
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

Megpie94 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:47 am:
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)