New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Rosalie

Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)
Author's note: JK Rowling owns all but Rosalie. Please reveiw and enjoy:)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

The First Meeting

“Father can’t I go to Hogwarts too,” pleaded the youngest Malfoy. “No Rosalie, your not old enough yet,” answered Draco Malfoy. “Now go check to make sure Scorpious is ready,” Draco told his only daughter. “Yes Father,” Rosalie said as she ran up the black marble steps of Malfoy Manor. “No running in this house,” retorted her father.
A moment later a tall, slender blonde descended the stairs with his sister close on his heel. Scorpious had his father’s platinum blonde hair and steel gray eyes. Yet unlike his father Scorpious’ eyes had fleck of bright blue that seemed to sparkle with excitement. Rosalie, his little sister, was the exact opposite of her brother. She wasn’t a blonde in fact she was a metamorphmagus. But her natural hair color was a dark brown color and her eyes were a dark brown almost black color. Her grandmother Narcissa Malfoy loved to spoil her to no end.
On that particular day the Manor was abuzz with life, unlike most days when it seemed as if the dead could be heard breathing in their coffins, for that was September first. The day Scorpious would finally get to attend the best magic school in the world. Hogwarts. This was the day he had been waiting for practically forever.
Well Draco and Astoria were finally able to get their two children through the fireplace to Platform nine and three quarters. “Now remember,” started Draco to his son,”no matter what you do you are required to beat Rose Weasley at everything, you understand me son,” questioned Draco. “Now Draco, sweetheart there is no reason to scare our poor boy,” reprimanded Draco’s wife. “Scorpious darling you’ll do just fine, we love you and we always will no matter what,” exclaimed Astoria. As Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy were saying their farewells to their son their youngest, Rosalie, walked over to a small bench on the other side of the platform near a large family of red heads with a few darker haired people.
As she sat there with her head bent down and her hands folded delicately in her lap, a young girl with red hair and deep brown eyes sat down beside her. “Do you have a brother or sister going,” asked the red head. “My brother,” sighed Rosalie. “Both of my brothers and my cousin are going,” said the red head. “I’m Lily Luna Potter,” introduced the red head. “I’m Rosalie Narcissa Druella Bellatrix Malfoy,” replied Rosalie. Lily just stared at Rosalie as Rosalie looked down at her small hands. Rosalie was used to this reaction by now. For when people heard her full name they automatically assume the worst. That she is some crazy, psychotic pure-blooded witch who believes that only those with pure blood can obtain magical powers.
The sound of a train whistle broke Rosalie from her thoughts and she rushed to say goodbye to her older brother before he left her until Christmas time. “Bye Scorpious,” screamed Rosalie as she raced alongside Lily to keep up with the scarlet train. “Bye Rosalie,” hollered Scorpious. “Rosalie Narcissa Druella Bellatrix Malfoy,” screamed her father as he caught up with his daughter. “Lily Luna Potter,” yelled Mr. and Mrs. Potter as they ran to collect their daughter. Once both of the girls’ parents were there they simply stared at each other until Draco finally dragged his daughter away from the Potters.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm:
This is really good! I have just one question: Who are Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy?

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really good, I LUV it! I'm a totall Harry Potter fan, and this is awesome! I just finished this story, and now I'm eager for more! PLEASE write more! Oh, and can you check out my stories/books, Maximum Ride: The Last Chapter (fanfic article), Forbidden (action-adventure novel), If Tree's Would Speak (poetry freeverse) and Butterfly Tears (poetry freeverse)???? And wou;d you comment/Review/critic? :) That would be awesome! <3

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm :

Any comments on my stories/review on yours

tealbird said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm:
This is really interesting...I'd be really interested to see what you could do with your own idea and not a spinoff of someone elses! I think you did a good job, but my one critique is that you kind of need to make the switch in POV a little smoother...don't state that it will change, but make it change naturally. Other than that, keep it up! I would very much like you to read my novel, Scarred, if you could. I would be so appreciative!

Megpie94 replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:48 am :
Thankz so much for your critiqe. I see what you mean I'll work on that:) I'd love to read yours:) Thankz again:)

Megpie94 said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
PLEASE COMMENT/REVEIW/CRITIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megpie94 said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:47 am:
If someone could comment on this book I would really appreciate it. I will only continue this if I get feed back. Thankz:)