Haunted

Author's note: I love the tv show Degrassi on teen nick and 2 of my favorite characters are Eli and Clare. Eli's...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I love the tv show Degrassi on teen nick and 2 of my favorite characters are Eli and Clare. Eli's character faces the conflict of losing his old girlfriend Julie. So I decided to write a story from her point of and what thought happen between them because they never told us how she dies. The characters Eli, Clare, and Julie belong to teen nick, but the rest I completely wrote on my own.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Otherland

It really was never a big deal…OK, so maybe being pregnant is huge. The big deal is, it is not my boyfriends baby.

People make mistakes. I know I do, I am only human. My boyfriend, Elijah, did not understand that.

And now because of a childish mistake, I stand before me a door. A door with a bright yellow light coming from behind it. How can a place so beautiful, hurt so much? I know the answer, because it is the consequences of my mistakes.

I turn my back to the door and run back to the other side of the bridge that led to the door. I try to run from the horror, the memories that are resurfacing. The memories that cause my heart to beat out of my chest and bring me pain. Another punishment to all wrong doings.

I reach the other side and grip the railing as I crumble to the ground in pain, in defeat. Tears that I have held in for so long boil over, and I can no longer be brave. I lose grip on the railing and fall gently into the grass. Crying in pain, praying it will go away soon.

A little river flows beside me and under the bridge. I sit up and watch it. It looks so clear and perfect, with no pollution. That is until I lean forward and look at my reflection. My sins fill the river with dirt, and I am ashame of myself. I take a deep breathe and control the shakes that shoot through my body. I wipe my tears on my arm, and I stare at myself.

The only way I will cross this bridge is to face my past. To reflect on my wrong doings and come face to face with my death. I breathe another heavy sigh, and close my eyes. Focusing on opening myself up. I am going to tell you my story of the beginning and the end of my life.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »