Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Infestation

Summary: The Sprawl: 2510. Neighbor has been turned against neighbor, friends turned to foes. Energy prices spike in a matter of hours, chaos rules the streets. To top it all of, THEY are coming.
They are the Necromorphs. Re-animated corpses, designed and bred to kill and spread the infestation. And kill they shall.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

GGttall said...
Aug. 17 at 11:19 pm
overall this book was well done, but you should add a little more character development. For example, when he started to fall for her I said 'What?' because the main character didn't show complete and udder love for her. So just work on that
Killermanta said...
I'm loving this book from the violence and details to the plot.  This book is amazing  
Wolvesrule said...
This is awesome, I love your descriptions and the violence of it. This book definetly puts mine to shame, lol
CarrieAnn13 said...

I'm not very familiar with the original work, so I can't give you a full criticism on the details.  But I have some criticisms about your style.

1.  Your grammar undermines your writing.  Please work on your grammar a bit more.

2.  Maybe you could have a bit more background information.  I know it would make more sense if I'd read the original work, but you need to write fanfiction that outsiders can understand too.

3.  Maybe you could have a... (more »)