Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Cullen Girl

The Cullen Girl

Brandie L.
The Cullen Girl
Summary: Ever ran away from a family that you were adopted by? Well, meet Milla, she ran away twelve times, and now her thirteenth time and is now living with the Cullens. In this twisted tail of romance, will she find luck with them or will she run away from the danger that they possess against her?

Tags: twilight

flutterbye1888This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
  I think that you had Milla interact with Edward too much. Edward, at this point, would be completely enveloped with his new family.   They don't actually have conventional "fangs"   When introducing the characters, you probably shouldn't say things like "lets call her Bella," or "I guess I can call her Nessie," just because those nicknames were in the books and movies. Have the caracters ask her to call them those things after she uses t... (more »)

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.M.G this was awesome.

Tman2 said...
same thing you did twilight justice love the foster home thing

Girlonfire12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey i loved the book you just need to continue it. i don't believe this is your first fan fiction u r so good look for mine it is called how i survived the hunger games.

Tman2 replied...
Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm :
You did a really great job I like the story and style

101929 said...
nicely done! creative ideas!

Naadz said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:36 am:
I love the book, but I want more! Please continue this book... I really really liked it! The plot is so great.. You really have a vivid imagination!:)

Alynumber4 said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:11 pm:
I like the idea of this book, and the writing is pretty good, but I find myself confused by a lot of the English used. English is my first language, and I'm fairly sure that alot of this is not using correct grammar. I'm not looking to really critique you or anything, but some of the paragraphs in which really important things happened I ended up having to re-read and spend a few moments speculating about what you had meant to say, which made it hard to get lost in the story. Try having someone ... (more »)

Lacer said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm:

Hmmhmmhmm. I know this is Twilight fanfiction, and I generally dispporve of fanfiction. It tends to be sloppy, and done in an hour over a wave of enthusiasm.
But, I do admit, the first page is done okay. No, I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that its good, and it does need improvement, but that's why I review, hmm?

First off, your usign first person narrative because Stephanie Meyer did it, and you want to be a character in the story. That is the weakness of all... (more »)

Branderz replied...
May 18, 2012 at 3:58 pm :
Thanks for the advice... But, I wasn't putting myself in the story whatsoever.... I also made this character up

Lacer replied...
May 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm :
It's a common association.

Moayo lest replied...
Feb. 4 at 12:21 am :
I really love the plot to the story but im dying for more. and some romance would be relly cool to. just a suggestion. the end kinda confused me but it just added to the suspence.

Andra said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am:
is it free to post a novel? im new.

DirectingGabs replied...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm :
Yess it is.

AHPK0 replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
thank you for your help

UNserieswriter said...

having written both my stories from multiple points of view, i suggest you refrain from explicitly saying things like:

"From Alice's point of view."

Instead try to make it clear through thoughts, conversation, surroundings, and the characters actions who is currently holding the point of view.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Just some friendly advice

princees yui said...
sorry.not 2 be mean but totally 2 SHORT!But it was creative.

msoledadvc said...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

Branderz replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:50 am :
Aww thanks and it's okay :)

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:41 am :
:) Just telling the truth.. By the way, do you know how to tag an article as favorite?? I haven't still figured it out, help?