The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Chapter Eight: Nightmares

Chapter Eight: Nightmares
Alice’s Point of View
I could feel her; her flowing flesh was still out there, roaming the earth, trying to find a way out. But where was out? And, how would she get there? I tried to ignore the questions, but didn’t have the strength to do so. No one knew what I had seen, nor did Bella let Edward read my mind to try and find out where Milla was. The depths of my own mind had hid the truth of where she was led to. I knew where she was, I could feel her pulse deep within the palms of my very own hands. She was out there, deep within the wilderness, in the heart of the woods where no one could find her again. She was bloodthirsty; a carnivorous beast that will roam the earth for eternity.
I wanted to know more, Esme and Carlisle wanted to know more as well, but I failed to be honest and tell them. I felt her depression linger its way inside of me. The way it felt when it seeped through me at first glance with her.
“Alice, where is she?” Bella glowered at me from a distance, her face beginning to go from withdraw of blood loss. The loss we had to go through so she didn’t have to find out what we were. “Alice!” She snapped once more.
“I can’t tell you,” I gazed at the ground from the sternness of my voice.
“Why?” She crossed her arms, gazing at me with her trenching amber eyes.
“Because, she is….” I couldn’t speak, nothing wanted me to reveal. I couldn’t help but penetrate the thoughts that could lure me into finding her myself, though Edward had the right as well to read my mind and track her down.
“How could you,” A voice stunned me, grasping at the hairs of my neck. “You lied…” I turned, gleaming at the massively well-built body that was standing before me.
“I didn’t lie about anything.” I blankly looked towards the ground, letting myself hiss with aggravation.
“Yes you did!” He jumped at me, pinning my body up against a nearby wall, making Esme’s vases fall to the ground; loud banging had filled the atmosphere surrounding us. It made no sense to me. Why would he act like this to his own sister?
His gaze overstruck me, causing me to feel pain that I couldn’t feel. I wanted to scream. Scream for Milla. Scream for the ones that were being killed by our kind. Coming clean was the last thing on my list to do. The light from the sun had made my skin sparkle like a million diamonds were embodied onto my skin. She was lost in translation, I was afraid she had been eaten by Jacob’s pack. Or even worse; founded by the Volturi and slaughtered for being a newborn, and for breaking the law.
A few days later, we had finally set out. The green grass turned to a light yellow from the sun gazing down on it. It was our fault for going out in broad daylight. It was my fault for not telling anyone a thing about her disappearance. It was Edward’s fault for nearly freezing and running off after trying to protect her from the people at school.
“There,” Renesmee snapped her head to the side, nearly making her fall to the ground. Her feet snapped to ground, and onwards she ran after the scent of a newborn. Clearly, she didn’t know how to stop her, since Jasper refused to teach her after the incident with her trying to attack a human.
“No!” I screamed. She had vanished, she was nowhere in sight for us to see where her track had let her to. “Nessie,” I whispered into the still quietness, we were surrounded by possible traps. “We can’t stop anymore,” A hand had stretched out towards me, “come on, we have to go.” A roughness to the voice made me want to scream. I grabbed on to the boney hand and pulled myself together. Jasper clutched me to the side, disarming me to tell him what I had seen inside my vision.
“I could’ve sworn I saw her standing there,” I crossed my arms, letting myself fall into his arms.
“How do you know?” He asked. His voice was serene, straight forward without lacking being serious.
“I just… do…. That’s all that really matters.” I gulped hard this time, letting the burning sensation take over itself in my throat. It stung me once more, I wanted to find her. Even if it meant risking my own life, nor theirs, just to have one last glance directly at her. What her new appearance looked like, even if her eyes were closed.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

This book has 37 comments. Post your own now!

flutterbye1888This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
  I think that you had Milla interact with Edward too much. Edward, at this point, would be completely enveloped with his new family.   They don't actually have conventional "fangs"   When introducing the characters, you probably shouldn't say things like "lets call her Bella," or "I guess I can call her Nessie," just because those nicknames were in the books and movies. Have the caracters ask her to call them those things after she uses t... (more »)

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.M.G this was awesome.

Tman2 said...
same thing you did twilight justice love the foster home thing

Girlonfire12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey i loved the book you just need to continue it. i don't believe this is your first fan fiction u r so good look for mine it is called how i survived the hunger games.

Tman2 replied...
You did a really great job I like the story and style

101929 said...
nicely done! creative ideas!

Naadz said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:36 am
I love the book, but I want more! Please continue this book... I really really liked it! The plot is so great.. You really have a vivid imagination!:)

Alynumber4 said...
I like the idea of this book, and the writing is pretty good, but I find myself confused by a lot of the English used. English is my first language, and I'm fairly sure that alot of this is not using correct grammar. I'm not looking to really critique you or anything, but some of the paragraphs in which really important things happened I ended up having to re-read and spend a few moments speculating about what you had meant to say, which made it hard to get lost in the story. Try having someone ... (more »)

Lacer said...

Hmmhmmhmm. I know this is Twilight fanfiction, and I generally dispporve of fanfiction. It tends to be sloppy, and done in an hour over a wave of enthusiasm.
But, I do admit, the first page is done okay. No, I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that its good, and it does need improvement, but that's why I review, hmm?

First off, your usign first person narrative because Stephanie Meyer did it, and you want to be a character in the story. That is the weakness of all... (more »)

Branderz replied...
Thanks for the advice... But, I wasn't putting myself in the story whatsoever.... I also made this character up

Lacer replied...
It's a common association.

Moayo lest replied...
Feb. 4 at 12:21 am
I really love the plot to the story but im dying for more. and some romance would be relly cool to. just a suggestion. the end kinda confused me but it just added to the suspence.

Andra said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am
is it free to post a novel? im new.

DirectingGabs replied...
Yess it is.

AHPK0 replied...
thank you for your help

UNserieswriter said...

having written both my stories from multiple points of view, i suggest you refrain from explicitly saying things like:

"From Alice's point of view."

Instead try to make it clear through thoughts, conversation, surroundings, and the characters actions who is currently holding the point of view.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Just some friendly advice

princees yui said...
sorry.not 2 be mean but totally 2 SHORT!But it was creative.

msoledadvc said...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

Branderz replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:50 am
Aww thanks and it's okay :)

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:41 am
:) Just telling the truth.. By the way, do you know how to tag an article as favorite?? I haven't still figured it out, help?