The Cullen Girl

Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.
Author's note: This is my very first fanfiction I've ever written.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Chapter 7: TTFN: Tata For Now

Sleep…. You will feel better soon… The croaked voice told me, silently, whispering the words. I couldn’t see a thing… it was dark, nothing but an overcast of darkness hid me. My eyes were obviously shut, out of proportion, I could smell things others couldn’t. Rosalie. She was the first that I thought of, I remember Emmett telling me that when you get bitten you can easily remember your creators name, but, not the appearance of them. Unless, you have seen them before. But the image of her
*Spoiler* If you have read the sixth chapter then please read this first before going onto the seventh chapter.... The ending seemed to confusing to me, too so please, don't fret, I'm not used to making cliffhangers that much, and I'm still getting the hang of it, and I might change the title for this Chapter... :')
was vivid. I figured she did this just to get rid of me, to turn me into a feminine flesh eater, a leech sucking beast. I fell instantly to the ground, my body still shaking.
My eyes slowly opened, small bits of light began to blind me. Everything seemed to be brighter than usual. Edward… I remembered him trying to protect me. He froze and then ran out of the room as fast as he could. I wanted to stop him, but I had an urge to run farther than usual. I couldn’t stop myself, it forced me to, something or someone was forcing me to race them. But where? I didn’t know.
My eyes opened wider, I stopped shivering. I then felt a burning sensation in the back of my throat. I felt like it was closing, was this the urge for blood? I was frightened at the thought of it.
I got up slowly, the room spinning, I felt like I was having a hangover. The room was dark, dim lighted, I could barely make out what was standing in front of me. I ran quickly to the opposite side of the room and pounced at a nearby wall. A window had peaked out from the very top of me. I climbed up and jumped out with great force.
The ground was moistened with rain and mud. I looked around, I was in the middle of the woods still, but, was now at an abandoned cabin on the far outskirts of town. I called out random things…. But, there was no answer. I fell to the ground, weeping, and caressing fake tears from my eyes. I pleaded for blood, shelter, and a place of my own. The Cullen’s. I instantly thought of them, the way they took me in and raised me as their own.
I got up again, and quickly sprinted to the same meadow I saw before I passed out. Passed out for quite sometime. I looked at my phone that was nearly cracked in half. October 30th. My eyes grew wide… I was out for approximately three days, were they even worried that I was missing, or probably killed?
I let the worried feelings in me take over my mind. I was lost, and this time, possibly for good. Where did they live again? And, what did the house look like? I wanted to give up, but, my thoughts carried on telling me to keep searching, even if it led me to getting killed.
“Run,” I whispered, “I need to run, no stopping for anything.” But, what was the risk for running without an ounce of blood inside my system? I didn’t care anymore… I had to go somewhere, where they can either join me or destroy me.
My victims were listed in my mind, but, I would probably be breaking a law for vampires to never be exposed to humanity.
Whatever the risk was, I accepted it.
________________________________________________________________________

Two hours passed, I was officially walking on a rural, dark, and stormy road. Rain had began to pour aimlessly onto me. Revengeful thoughts seeped through me like needles going into the center of my back. I wasn’t ready for this type of lifestyle just yet. I knew I should not of ran off after Edward tried to protect me, I knew I should not of went outside and see the fake Alice, nor should I have ran into the woods and get bitten.
Someone then ran passed me, I ran after, trying to match their exact speed. We both then stopped, me blocking the persons way, and the person blocking my way. I gazed up, the figure was dark, it was of course the same figure from before. We stared deathly at each other, not moving a muscle, both of us though, were panting to catch our breaths.
“We meet again.” His smile made me want to cry, while his voice made my ears bleed. He turned into a regular human. His body stood at about 6’2”, his hair was dark black and his eyes were a dark honey color, but seemed to be a bit more browner.
“Who are you?” I snapped, nearly jumping from the branch.
“Guess…” He smiled grimly, I wanted to cry then. His smile was alluring, and very gratifying. It was like an angels, but much darker.
“I don’t know.” I wailed.
“Jonshua.” He frowned instantly, with a growl hidden underneath the name he gave me.
“Jonshua? How do you pronounce that?”
“Juan-Shay.” He stated perfectly, and began to sound sarcastic. I nodded my head.
“Do you know where the Cullen’s are?” I asked, looking into his piercing dark eyes. He shook his head. I could remember the gratifying smell of them, Esme smelt like daisies; daisies that represented sweetness; Carlisle smelt like medicine to me; weirdly enough, that was the truth; Emmett smelt like dirt; running around, throwing a football in the air. dirt; Edward smelt like ink, did anyone even knew what ink smelt like? For Bella, she smelt like a normal rainfall; cloudy on the outside, but beautiful, yet powerful, on the inside; Alice smelt of new clothes, all the time, at least twice a week she would buy new clothes just to stay on top of what was in style; Rosalie and Jasper, to me, smelt the same. They didn’t really have a great smell, but it was decent.
I cringed at the thought of them, maybe Jonshua could help track them down. Where ever they may have gone. I had to find them, somewhere in the wilderness is where they live, no one else, but the wolves, me and Jonshua, know where they live.

Four days. Four days and six hours we have been stalking, preying and searching for what have been the sight of them.
“Jonshua, are you by any chance a werewolf?” I ask, swinging one arm on the side of me, while the other rubbed the back of my neck.
“Yes, but, I’m a lone wolf.”
“You mean, like, you travel on your own?”
“Yes. And, it usually isn’t the best to be in a pack.”
“How so?” I raised an eyebrow and smiled, a smile that was actually natural to me, and didn’t seem fake at all.
He grimaced, holding his head up to the tall trees that hid himself from the sky, and then sighed. “I was once, part of a pack. But, that was only for about three to four months, and that was only for training.”
“Why didn’t they keep you?” I asked, now crossing my arms, to fake that I was cold.
“I was new to all of this, and, I… was being hunted down by a search party, since I’ve been missing for about a year now.” Nodding my head, I nudged a quick hit playfully on his arm. He smiled and chuckled. And back forth, we began to playfully hit each other, until we fell to the ground. His hands, gently, caressing my face into his, my now red eyes staring into the deep dark honey color of his eyes. They seemed to hold a story, a story of greatness and solitude.
“I can tell,” His voice broke, nearly sounding like he wanted me to understand where we were both coming from. “I can tell, that you have lost loved ones before.”
My voice didn’t come, nothing came. All I heard that came from my lips was a soft, little, tiny huff.

flutterbye1888This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
  I think that you had Milla interact with Edward too much. Edward, at this point, would be completely enveloped with his new family.   They don't actually have conventional "fangs"   When introducing the characters, you probably shouldn't say things like "lets call her Bella," or "I guess I can call her Nessie," just because those nicknames were in the books and movies. Have the caracters ask her to call them those things after she uses t... (more »)

Tara_Tomlinson_99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.M.G this was awesome.

Tman2 said...
same thing you did twilight justice love the foster home thing

Girlonfire12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey i loved the book you just need to continue it. i don't believe this is your first fan fiction u r so good look for mine it is called how i survived the hunger games.

Tman2 replied...
Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:58 pm :
You did a really great job I like the story and style

101929 said...
nicely done! creative ideas!

Naadz said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:36 am:
I love the book, but I want more! Please continue this book... I really really liked it! The plot is so great.. You really have a vivid imagination!:)

Alynumber4 said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:11 pm:
I like the idea of this book, and the writing is pretty good, but I find myself confused by a lot of the English used. English is my first language, and I'm fairly sure that alot of this is not using correct grammar. I'm not looking to really critique you or anything, but some of the paragraphs in which really important things happened I ended up having to re-read and spend a few moments speculating about what you had meant to say, which made it hard to get lost in the story. Try having someone ... (more »)

Lacer said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm:

Hmmhmmhmm. I know this is Twilight fanfiction, and I generally dispporve of fanfiction. It tends to be sloppy, and done in an hour over a wave of enthusiasm.
But, I do admit, the first page is done okay. No, I'm sorry to say I can't tell you that its good, and it does need improvement, but that's why I review, hmm?

First off, your usign first person narrative because Stephanie Meyer did it, and you want to be a character in the story. That is the weakness of all... (more »)

Branderz replied...
May 18, 2012 at 3:58 pm :
Thanks for the advice... But, I wasn't putting myself in the story whatsoever.... I also made this character up

Lacer replied...
May 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm :
It's a common association.

Moayo lest replied...
Feb. 4 at 12:21 am :
I really love the plot to the story but im dying for more. and some romance would be relly cool to. just a suggestion. the end kinda confused me but it just added to the suspence.

Andra said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am:
is it free to post a novel? im new.

DirectingGabs replied...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm :
Yess it is.

AHPK0 replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
thank you for your help

UNserieswriter said...

having written both my stories from multiple points of view, i suggest you refrain from explicitly saying things like:

"From Alice's point of view."

Instead try to make it clear through thoughts, conversation, surroundings, and the characters actions who is currently holding the point of view.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Just some friendly advice

princees yui said...
sorry.not 2 be mean but totally 2 SHORT!But it was creative.

msoledadvc said...

Well, I think I'd better tell you before that sometimes I don't understand because my "mother language" isn't English, if not Spanish. So I'll read it again more carefully and try to understand. ;)

But I really love this book!

Branderz replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:50 am :
Aww thanks and it's okay :)

msoledadvc replied...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 1:41 am :
:) Just telling the truth.. By the way, do you know how to tag an article as favorite?? I haven't still figured it out, help?